Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Empty What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Jasmine watched as the River flowed down in it's casual stream. She'd tucked her knees under her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs. The usual attire she wore wasn't in sight, but a much more covering dress.

She wasn't paying attention to the river, but using the silence to think. The club continued to be hectic, the 'On' season rolling through. It didn't help that Jasmine refused to perform. She claimed to having a sickness, and it was half true. Her heart sick with pain over the conversation with Phillip and him in general. Jasmine disappeared into the woods more often than not, using the time to think.

Did Phillip take her advice to heart and forgotten her so easily? Did he get to know Cinderella and fall in love with her? Or is he just as pain filled as she is? The last question made her feel a bit better though it wasn't the best for him. She sighs, as her dull eyes watch the water stream by.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Empty Re: What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 pm

[>.< I want to bring Marina here!]
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Empty Re: What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:07 pm

(( DO ET. :O ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:28 pm

[Okay!]

Marina was walking back from the beach. Since she was done with revenge she spent some time at the beach daily, thinking about all her decisions that made her who she was and that brought her to where she was today.

On her way back home she decided to go through the woods, instead of going through the harbor as usual. She knew the place was dangerous, but something made her chose this path. She was half way to her house when she noticed a young lady alone next to the river. She knew that sooner Damon would remind her of eating, but she felt like she wanted to help the young girl. ''May I help you?'', she said softly, looking at the girl with gentle eyes.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:45 pm

"Not unless you're a magical fairy that can rewind time..." Jasmine says, shooting back with a witty remark but no emotion tied into it. Jasmine pauses before shaking her head. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be rude... I just... I just really want to be alone right now..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Marina pouted slightly, ''I may not be a fairy, but maybe I could help you with another thing than rewind time...'', she said softly and walked closer to the lady. She couldn't help but see herself into her, she had the same feeling and the need to be alone after her life turned upside down.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:05 pm

"There's nothing that can be helped... it's hopeless..." Jasmine whispers, feeling the tears sting her eyes once more. She's cried enough for the past few days, how can she have anymore left to shed?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:12 pm

''Anything can be fixed, except for death...'', Marina said quietly and walked towards her. ''I know it may seems hopeless now, but sooner you'll see things differently from now'', she said softly and took a seat next to the girl.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:12 am

Jasmine shakes her head. "This one can't be fix... No matter how much I try to, someone gets hurt in the end..." A tear slid down her cheek. She didn't bother to wipe it, her eyes and cheeks raw from wiping the others.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 am

''Someone always gets hurt in the end... I know this better than anyone...'', Marina said sadly and looked down to her bump briefly. She was happy to see John having another chance to be happy, maybe to have another family, but she couldn't help at feeling the emptiness she felt of not having him by her side, like she had before.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:29 am

Jasmine looks at Marina, looking down at her bump back to her face. "Recent breakup?" Jasmine whispers, looking down at the ground.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 am

''Yes...'', Marina said simply and looked up to the girl, she was getting over it, right? She has talked to John and she was good with him now... ''And you are passing through a breakup too, aren't you?'', she pointed looking at her with soft eyes.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:41 am

"I'm sorry..." Jasmine whispers before shaking her head. She looks back at the water, placing her chin on her knees. "We were never meant to be together... so it isn't a 'breakup'. It's more like a Dream that will never come true..."
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:42 am

((awww these poor girls ;3; *huggles them* ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:50 am

Marina crossed her legs on her lap... ''What do you mean... If you both have feeling for each other and somehow you were apart, then it's a breakup... No matter if there was a relationship or not'', the brunette said gently.

[*gets huggled* :3]
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:29 pm

(( *huggled* ;3; ))

"Well, I guess it was a break up." Jasmine says, sighing. It didn't make her feel better, putting a label to her and Phillip's complicated and conflicting feels for each other.
    "If you were in love with someone; knowing they are the one for you. But you can't be together because it would jepordize 'relationships' with your family. What would you do? Be with someone that you love or stay with your family...?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Marina sighed, family were always a delicate topic to deal, no matter what... She couldn't help but smile weakly, knowing they were at the same boat in this kind of matter.
    ''I would follow my heart, and do what I think it's right... Family is important, but you should care about your heart. It's not worth if you stay with your family and you're heartbroken. It can't end well for anybody'', she sighed deeply and looked at the water. ''I know the exact feeling of loving someone and can't be with him. I have almost all the fault of losing him, and though we love each other, we both know we can't be together like before...''

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m8yo67bEY91rqo6loo4_r1_250

Marina said with a little shrug. Only time would say if John and she were meant to be... She truly hoped he was happy with Odette, and maybe have another family. She was a tough woman, she could handle that, right? Though she was having a bad feeling about all of it, she was worried about John, something deep inside told her a storm was coming, but she didn't know how or when it would happen.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Jasmine looks at Marina. "I'll tell you my full story, details and everything, if you explain yours..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:35 am

[HAHA, teasing Marina's curiosity... Alright...]

''Explain mine?'', Marina rose a brow. She looked around them, and saw nobosy except for her and this girl...She bit the tip of her thumb before sighing, maybe it wasn't a bad idea telling this girl her story... ''Alright, but you have to promisse to not tell this to anyone'', she said quietly and sighed again.
    What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m91hl7kwdp1qdqd9po1_500

''It all started for six years ago. I was 15 and in one morning, I've found my father dead at his room. He was murdered, and that broke me so hard that I've promissed myself I'll get my revenge upon who did this to me'', she said quietly. Remembering of it still hurt, but after all she passed through she was starting to deal with her feelings. ''I've digged far and I've found who commited this crime... I got closer to the people that did it, and it happened that I got closer enough to one that I got engaged to him...'', he said and clenched her left hand softly, still missing the weight of the ring on her finger.
    ''I tried in several ways to make him confess what he did, I tried to make him feel miserable, to feel guilt of what he did to me... On the other side, he tried to make me feel the happiest woman in the World.'', she stopped and cleaned her throat.
    What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m95xazUwt41rd99dbo1_500

''Things... things got worse when another woman entered our lives. I got more insecure around him... I had strong feelings towards him, I thought he belonged only to me, and I was still trying to get his confessing, but because of that I was getting things out of control'', she sighed and looked to the river, ''My mistrust on him went beyond of the edge, and I hired a spy to watch on him and this woman... But I regreted it a few days later. I tried to trust him, but I couldn't, and when I've heard some things about him and that woman I lost it...'' She trailled and felt a tear running down to her cheek.
    What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m97rfneOag1rp4duqo4_250

''I confronted him and we had a big fight... I told him everything I had done to him, I was mean and heartless. I thought he wasn't being sincere to me... I thought he cheated on me. On this fight we broke our engage and he finally told me he killed my father... His confessing made me heartbroken. I believed he faked his feelings, and I believed I hated him more after it. He left me and I broke it... The next thing I did was going to the Court. I started working on a proclamation, to accuse him of murdering. As he confessed, he would be condened and beheaded without defensing... At the Court somebody took the blind off my eyes. I've learned that John didn't kill my father, and I learned his feelings were true, and all my hate upon him was a wall I built to hide that I loved him actually'', she took another breath and tried to smile.

''I've talked to him after we broke. I told him my feelings and that he'd be a father soon'', he put one hand gently upon her bump. ''We are good now... He'll try to make this work for our son, our Damon. he's with the other, but we try to be friends and the best parents to this child... I love him with every strengh of my heart, and now I know he loves me as much I love him. But I've messed really bad between us, just because I believed on a lie... Right now, I'm picking my pieces and I'm trying to move on. I'm happy to see him free, and having another chance... I love him this big to let him go'', she sighed and smiled softly, ''I'm moving on, I'm going to have a child, and this makes me want to be a better person, the person I was before I lost my father...''
    What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m9xgmsWjOp1re78elo1_500

She sighed and brought her legs the closest she could next to her chest... ''I've told you patheticly, tragic life story...'', she smiled weakly, ''And I remembered you promissed to tell yours'', she pointed gently.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:06 am

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m53wwiHe6t1r8kt3bo1_250

As Jasmine listened to Marina's problems, she couldn't help but wonder how someone could drive themselves to be in such a state of hate and insecurity. It made sense in Marina's sort of situation but Jasmine could easily see the faults within the Woman. Jasmine fully trusted Phillip, she didn't know why, but she just did.. If they were together, she could rely on him to never break her heart into pieces by being unfaithful or just being cruel towards her. Heck, he even made her feel safe from other men whenever she was with him. At least they were working it out, for her child's sake. The damage, the words she expressed towards him could never be undone and she believed he hated her now.
    Jasmine looks back at Marina once she finishes. "You're a strong person, I can relate and admire that quality..." She sighs as she looks back into the lake. Where could she have began at?

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m2ufyqJswW1r1vfuao1_250

"...Ever since I was a little girl, I've never had a 'family'. My mother abandoned me and I lived in the wood for a long as I can remember. So, I grew up never believing in love, happiness, joy. Just pain, loneliness, and being independent in everything that I do." Jasmine explained, giving Marina a little background of how she acts.

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m8012eQYBc1qejjzyo1_250

"Awhile ago, when the wolves attacked Nirethia. I was outside of the Village walls, practicing in the forest as I usually do. And I see a man, watching me from the bushes. And out of instinct I automatically think he wants somethign from me. But he turned out to be this... amazingly Kind, Smart, Funny, Extremely Charming, Handsome guy." Jasmine bites her lip, smiling when she first met Phil. She would never admit to him that she actually did find him quite Handsome and Charming when she first met him.

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m7cz65GOuk1rb2qtwo1_400

"We couldn't get back into the Castle and we were chased down by the wolves into a cave that I once stayed in for a few nights. We talk and have this magical moment and I felt so right with him, more than any other guy I've met. Somehwere along with the madness... he tells me his real identity and it moves everything back into reality. The small chance I could ever be content with my life, poofed when I realized we couldn't be together..." Jasmine looks down, remembering that first kissed they had before he was dragged away.

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m52tsmrvQZ1qb4mxmo2_250

"I spent days trying to forget all those feelings I had, compressed them down before they did any real damage. But my now so called 'Mother', who's the owner of the place I work at, had it out for me at the time and forced me to choreograph and perform at the ball. Forcing and torturing me into seeing him again... Marrying another woman that will never be me. All in the end result of teaching me of not believing in fairytales..." She whispers, looking at Marina knowing she guessed who Jasmine had been talking about.

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m24ddhDg8Z1rqm4kko1_400

"My best friend came back to Nirethia around the same time the Ball was happening and he offered me a chance to get away, leave Nirethia for good and forget about my heartache. I said Yes, but I knew I could never go away for good... Only because that even though I didn't know in my mind, but in my heart... I knew that I fell in love with him..." Jasmine sighs, knowing she'd probably disappoint Naveen also when she tells him that she couldn't go with him. "Phillip..." Now using his full name, too exhausted to actually hide the truth. "Came to the club the other day, telling me that he would break off the marriage with Cinderella so we can be together. And..." She felt her tears stinging again. Her voice broke as she continued to explain it. "I know he meant every word that he said, that he loved me... he wanted to be together... But for some reason. I just couldn't be optimistic about it. Knowing that if he really did break off the marriage, something bad would happen in the end... I just know it... I... said a few things about him and following his duty, and he was really angry with me... He left, saying that he regreted coming in the first place..."

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m416z1wNr71qdfyd9o2_250
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 am

Marina looked at her and smiled sheepishly when Jasmine said she was strong... She tried her best to be such, and she was relieved that people could see that.
    What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m8rdgpF8Ob1qmsn6lo1_500

As the girl started talking about her past, Marina felt a little sorry for her, but also she could see more of herself on her. Both didn't have their parents, and they had to grow up early to face the world. As she talked about her meeting with this charming guy, Marina couldn't help but smirk slightly, every girl deserved to live a little fairytale with a 'prince charming' and the true love kiss... As much Marina was realistic, she had a crush on this kinda of things.

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m8onckzoik1qbf24xo2_250
    But the more the girl talked, Marina could understand that her prince charming was the real Prince of the kingdom... She sighed slightly, Dymas started a rumor of Phillip loving somebody else than Cinderella, and luckily Marina could kill those before it would got into the wrong people. As a council member she must be sternly to this girl, and tell to get away from Phillip, but after all she passed, Marina knew she couldn't handle things like that. She should be more compassionate, and understanding... If things were different, if Prince Phillip wouldn't engaged to Princess Cinderella, maybe this love could have a chance. Marina liked more the idea of a Prince marrying a commoner girl, to emphasize his commite with his people, than a girl from another kingdom who he never seen before. Hearing how things didn't end well between them, Marina softened her eyes and pulled her into a gentle embrace...

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m8let4Sdky1rd99dbo3_500
    ''You did what you thought it was right... As a Council member I can understand you completely'', she said softly and smoothed her hair gently. ''Phillip, well.... He has his duties as being a royal, but we cannot control our hearts on choosing of who to fall in love...''
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 am

((What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_lxstzfuG2t1r1fabt))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:50 pm

(( God, Chace Crawford is soo hot XD ))

Jasmine gladly accepts the hug. She rarely gets any, except from Naveen and a rare occasion of one of the girls at the club. "How I wish we could..." She whispers, knwoing how much it would make everyone happier. She takes in the hug fora few second before pulling away.

"I'm Jasmine by the way..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Marina hugged her gently, in situations like that a hug could be the best option of comforting. ''If we could do so, but we live into the real World, and life always led us into the toughest ways, so we learn how to be a good person... Some of us just gets loose into the way...'', she sighed and remembered of the Korsos and Dymas, and how lost those gentlemen got into their own madness, ''... but the most tries hard to grow up upon the difficults that life bring upon us'', she said gently and pulled back to look into the girl's eyes, smiling fondly...

''And I'm Marina...'', she said softly and looked back to the river again... It was weird how Marina told this girl almost her entire life without even knowing her name... Taking another road to her way back home wasn't so a weird idea right now... Marina didn't believe much in fate, but maybe meeting Jasmine wasn't any kind of accident either...

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) Tumblr_m8mhyqoZKZ1r3o99wo4_250
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 pm

(( Pft. Up until we made something out of it XD ))

Jasmine smiles, nodding as she listens to Marina. "Maybe rather than be negative out of the situation, I can do what you did. Become friends with Phillip and support him rather than having a bitter relationship..." Jasmine says, thinking outloud. Suprisingly, this woman inspired her to be better rather than just mope around and hate the world.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 pm