Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Post  Marina Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

''That's the best thing you could do to yourself Jasmine...'', she smiled, ''Believe me, I've lived for six years lost into my own hate and sorrow. Life gave me a chance to be happy I didn't see, and now it gave me a second chance and I'll do my best to make things work now...'', she said softly and looked down to Damon.

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9x9gaxgvE1qjkw0io1_500
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D )) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the point of even trying anymore? (( Tag: ANYONE :D ))

Post  Jasmine Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:47 am

Jasmine looks down at the bump and back up at Marina. "The baby is a lucky kid, having a mother like you." She smiles, knowing the baby will have a wonderful and inspiring life with Marina as his mother.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:23 am

Marina blushed slightly... ''I don't know, I can handle the Council and the royals, but can you believe I'm scared of having a baby? I mean, I do love this little angel, but I have no idea of how to care him... John will help me, but still...'', she lost it, blushing more.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:37 am

"You'll be fine. As long as you give him food, a home, and love everything else will come naturally." Jasmine tells her, remembering when she used to take care of the little girls around the village.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:51 am

''You sound like you know about how to deal with babies.... Maybe I'll need a babysitter for when I have my duties at the Court'', she said blankly, hoping Jasmine would get her hint. No matter if this girl already had a job, Marina would pay twice, she trusted Jasmine for this job.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Jasmine smiles, "I'd gladly help take care. I like Kids more than I like my job sometimes."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Marina smiled brightly... ''Do you like your job?? Maybe I could hire you to work at the mansion I live... Somehow I trust you, and I need more people like you around me...'', she smiled gently.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 am

"Sometimes I do..." Jasmine tells Marina, only the dancing part of it, "I wouldn't be a good maid though. I'm only useful for dancing and taking care of kids..." Jasmine smiles, enjoying that the woman trusted her. She didn't know how, but most of the people that she meet, who didn't want anything from her, trusted her. But Marina felt different, as if it gave Jasmine a new meaning to life.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 pm

''I wouldn't hire you as a maid either... Maybe you would be my lady-in-waiting, and after he's born you'd take care of him when I'm not around...'', she said gently, and then she remembered something, ''Oh, I remember you... You're at the ball and made a number with other girls, weren't you?'', she asked with a small smile.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:40 am

"Lady in waiting? That sounds a bit fancy for me..." Jasmine says before nodding. "Yea, I work at the Wonderland Dancers..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 am

Marina saved the name of the place where Jasmine worked, in case she would needed... She smirked, ''Hmm, you might not be a lady-in-waiting, but how about a friend?'', she smiled gently.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Jasmine smiles and nods. "I like Friends better..." She looks down, not remembering the last time she had a friend other than Naveen. The girls at the club weren't really friends. It was nice to finally have one with her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Marina smiled softly, ''So we shall be friends then''. She couldn't help but feel happy of making a friend with Jasmine... This girl wasn't like the other, Marina was sure.

''Mind helping me getting up?'', Marina asked with an apolegetic smile. Sitting on the ground wasn't her best decision after all.

[I'm thinking of finishing this thread... Marina needs Jasmine in other stuff atm... XD]
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm

(( Yes! I was thinking of ending it also XD ))

Jasmine stands with a giggle before gently helpeing her up. "Shall we start heading back to the village? It's wise to get you back especially when you're carrying a child."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 pm

''Shall we!'', Marina said with a small chuckle and accepted her help. Although there was nobody waiting for her at home, it was going to get dark soon, and she didn't want to be outside home when there were assassins and rapists around.

[I have to go to a birthday party now... I'll talk to you at skype, or pm you when I'm back! <<33]
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 pm

(( Kay Kay Very Happy ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:04 pm