Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

An old light on the way [Tag: Fa]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

An old light on the way [Tag: Fa] Empty An old light on the way [Tag: Fa]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:02 am

Eric watched as Michael and Odette walked from him... Being alone for a while made him breaking down. He shut his eyes tight as he felt the tears blurring his sight. He couldn't believe how far her went with this, and now his mother was in danger because of him... He chose to believe in his father, he must finish his job as soon as possible before any harm could happen to Elizabeth.

Fighting with himself he finally stood up... He could bare the pain on his shoulder, but his ribs were killing him, it was difficult to breath and as he tried to walk his chest burned at each move. He leaned onto the nearest tree and cursed quietly for having a such weak body.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

An old light on the way [Tag: Fa] Empty Re: An old light on the way [Tag: Fa]

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 am

(( ;3; Eriiiic Dx))

Yes, Fa was well aware of the danger inside the woods, but when has that ever stopped her? The worst thing that could happen to her was being robbed. ...or killed, but like heck that would happen.
    She had finally managed to get rid of all those overdramatic people who had insisted on comming along with her, she needed her peace and quiet as well! Youth these days, no respect for the elders.

She came to a halt when she spotted a body leaing against a tree not far away from her, and the procedded to walk forward.
    "There are better places to rest in young man," she said sternly, yet soft, taking notice of his wounds.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:22 am

[Faaaaaaaaaa, luv you!!! :3]

''I'm aware of this...'', he mumbled, looking briefly to the woman next to him... ''But I can't rest until I know I finished my job...'', he said with a low voice, almost in a darker manner. He walked a few more steps before slamming clumsily on another tree.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:28 am

Fa watched him with a blank look as he tried to keep walking, and just shaked her head when he slammed against another tree. "Aren't you the hard worker," she sighend and moved to stand next to him again. "Take of your wounds first, then you'll be able to finish your work much faster," she stated.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am

Eric grimaced at her words... The woman didn't understand the urge of this job... ''I failed him once, and I can't fail another time... I must finish it soon or he'll kill her...'', he said blankly and pushed himself from the tree.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 am

Fa didn't seem surprsied at all by his words. After all, she as well worked with those kind of people. Everyone in the council was invlovled with this kind of work.
    "As I just said, takecare of your wounds first so it'll be easier for you to finnish the job."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 am

''I can't take care of me, now.... The time I'll waste will be enough so he can go to her and hurt her...'', he said hopeless to the old woman. No matter how much his body was aching, he needed to go on with his job.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:56 am

Fa studied him closely. Obviiusly, this young man wasn't up to any good. But he also didn't seem to have a choice.
    Without a word, she placed a hand on his shoulder and pushed him down to a sitting potion on the ground.
    "Sit," she ordered while looking through her bag.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 am

Eric didn't like that she pushed him down to the ground, but at least she didn't touch his wounded shoulder... He studied her briefly, not interested of who she was or what she was doing, the only thing he was worried was getting to Odette again... He was getting neurotic with all this stuff going on into his life.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 am

She kneeld down beside him while studying his wound, all the while mumbling about how hopless and stubborn todays youth was. "Let's path you up so we'll get rid of each other much faster," she sighend.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:12 am

''I don't have time to waste, so do whatever you think I need so I can go back to my bussiness'', he said quietly, and didn't pay much attention at was she was doing.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:16 am

She rolled her eyes, mumbling something about ungrateful brat but quikcly got to work. She may not be the best in patching people up, but it'd be good enough for now. "You kinda remind me of someone," she said casually.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:20 am

Eric narrowed his eyes slightly, the woman mumbled to much for his taste, maybe it's because how old she looked to be... ''Good to you...'', he said quietly, not caring of his manners towards her or who he remembered her of.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 am

"I bet you know him, or i should say them," she chuckled to herslef. "You have the same eyes."
    She patted his hurt shoulder after patching him up and stood up. "It's never to late to jump back on the right road."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:37 am

Eric scoffed, ''Maybe I have my father's eyes'', he said darkly and stood up, maybe this woman knew the Korsos...

The wound into his shoulder was nothing compared to his ribs, but he knew who he could go after to heal those, he just couldn't go now... All he wanted was get rid of this woman and go back to what he was doing.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 am

She raised an eyebrow, clearly she could tell he wanted her to go away. That made her want to laugh. It wans't only his eyes that reminded her of Jospeh.
    "You think you can finnihs your job with those ribs?" she asked, not exactly caring but asking anyway. "So stubborn."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 am

''You think you can put some bones back to their place... You don't look the kind of being able to do the job'', he said blankly, with an arched brow. This old woman looked very fragile.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:49 am

She gave him a look. What an ungrateful and disrespecting brat..! Hsurely was related to Jospeh!
    "I'm afraid you'd start crying if I did boy," she hissed. "Haven't you mother taught you that looks can be deciving?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:52 am

He looked away when she spoke of his mother, and he almost ran away from her, to go after Odette or just be alone... ''I wouldn't cry about some bones...'', he mumbled and looked down to her again.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:58 am

She just signed when he looked away, and decided to to mention his mother again. "Stay still," she mutterd, and without a warning popped the bones back in place. "There, now at plan ahead of how to finish your job so you'll avoid this again."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:03 am

Eric grimaced when she put his bones back in place, she was stronger than he imagined... ''Thank you...'', he mumbled quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:06 am

"You're welcome," she mutterd and stood back up, brushing off the dirt from her cloths before placing them behind her back. "I won't tell you to stop doing whatever it is your up to, it's your life and your choice," she said after a while. "Just don't forget about what you really want.... like he did..." she mumbled the last part to herslef.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:13 am

''You mean my father?'', Eric asked in both surprise and disbelieve. He couldn't imagine this woman knowing more about him than his blood trail of victims, in fact he could only imagine his father as a cold assassin, maybe he imagined he was a regular person, but that was before finally meeting him....
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 am

She chuckled dryly. "I wish," she sighend and looked away. Jospeh has always done what he wanted to, and always dragged Micheal into it. He never regretted anything he did.
    "To think I actually cared so much about those two... i should've left them on the streets," she mumbled darkly to herself.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:24 am

Eric laughed emotioness, ''Good job you did with them'', he pointed darkly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:00 pm