Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Light as air. [tag Naveen]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Light as air. [tag Naveen] Empty Light as air. [tag Naveen]

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 am

Aladdin smiled a bit, cracking his knuckles behind his back as he stretched, his vest hung over a rock, leaving him shirtless. No matter how thin he was, he had muscles. He had to in order to be able to climb buildings the way he did and outrun people so quickly. He never really cared how he looked, though.

"Naveen!" He called over as he saw the other tan boy approaching. He smiled brightly and waved him over, his eyes lit up with excitement. "Good morning," He said, bowing courteously.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Light as air. [tag Naveen] Empty Re: Light as air. [tag Naveen]

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 am

Naveen whistled as he made his way to the agreed upon meeting place for the dance lesson for Aladdin. The paths in the forest all still looked the same, despite it having been two years, and that made Naveen smile fondly. As he approached his destination, he heard his name called and looked up to see Aladdin enthusiastically waving him over. Naveen shot him a quick wave back and smiled pleasantly, smirking a bit amused when he noticed the other boy's lack of a shirt. "Well now I feel over dressed," Naveen complained playfully, looking down at his button up white shirt and khaki pants and then over at Aladdin's ensemble. "So, you ready?" he asked, smiling excitedly and clapping his hands together.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:28 am

Aladdin chuckled. "Pft...that can be fixed," He smirked. He moved over and make childrens play of the buttons on the boys shirt, quickly exposing his chest. "Much better," he said playfully before chuckling and rolling his eyes. "All right. I'll try to keep up," He nodded, brushing his bangs back from his eyes and grinning boyishly, like an excited puppy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:44 am

"Ah! You're right. That is much better," Naveen agreed, closing his eyes and thrusting his chest towards the sun as he held his arms out wide. He then smiled down at Aladdin kindly and took one of his hands and rested it on his shoulder. "Oh wait! You want to be the boy or the girl?" he asked, smiling sheepishly and laughing nervously as he continued to hold the hand he had just set on his shoulder.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 am

Aladdin shivered slightly at Naveen's touch, finding it send sparks through his skin. He smirked slightly, finding it a bit amusing that Naveen automatically but Al in the female role. "...girl," He admitted sheepishly. "I've...never really been very good at being...well, a guy," He smiled shyly. He looked to their hands, smiling slightly to himself as Naveen hadn't moved his hand away yet.

(( Light as air. [tag Naveen] Ala37 ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:13 am

"Oh you're just fine as a guy," Naveen said as he released Aladdin's hand on his shoulder and put his hand on Aladdin's waist, picking up Al's other hand with his own free hand. "Now, we will start with the waltz. A fairly basic dance. Elbows out, stand up tall, and look into my eyes," he instructed, following his own instructions as he said them too.

"Now this dance is measured in counts of three. So, take a step back," he said, gently guiding Aladdin back. "That's one. Now to the side," he led him again in the right direction. "That's two. And now forward." He looked down at their feet. "And that's three." He smiled up at Aladdin. "Now all together," he prompted, his voice full of excitement. "One, two three. One, two, three. One, two, three," he started counting, at first just doing each step slowly in place, then he started turning them, and then he picked up the pace a bit. "Excellent my friend," he said impressed.

(( Wink ))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 am

Aladdin smiled a bit, finding himself light on his feet when it came to dancing. With how easily he kept up with Naveen, had had to admit that he was a bit proud. He chuckled at the boys words and smiled. "Why, thank you."

Absently, he moved his hand from Naveen's shoulder up to cup the side of his neck. His fingertips gently traced patterns on the back of his neck as he hummed a song he knew that had the same beat Naveen was teaching him.

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oep86ZNIi3o ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 am

Naveen smirked, some what nervously as he felt Aladdin's fingers on his neck, but he was never one to back away from an awkward feeling. "Exactly! You got it!" He winked at the boy across from him. He then spun Aladdin out, laughing lightly as he pulled him back in. "You know, I'm beginning to think you only asked for lessons so you could get me alone?" he joked, raising an eyebrow as he smirked down at Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 am

Aladdin chuckled as he was spun out. He came back in, bumping into Naveen's chest and smiling a bit at his statement. "Hey, now. That's only partially true," He pouted. Being wound up that close, currently against Naveen's chest, Aladdin could hear his heartbeat. He looked up at the boy through his thick eyelashes and shifted his eyes to Naveen's lips, which he just really noticed were surprisingly close.

Oh, no. He wasn't that gullible.

He slipped from the boys arms and smiled like they hadn't been within dangerously close distances. "I'm beginning to think you only accepted because you think I'm cute," He said playfully before grinning. "All right...what's the next dance?" He questioned.

(( Light as air. [tag Naveen] Tumblr_lq9hmgG9VK1qafrh6 XD))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 am

((We'll see....XD))

"And if I do?" Naveen asked seductively as he walked slowly closer to Aladdin, his hands in his pockets and his head cocked to the side, a crooked grin on his lips. He hung his head then, looking at the ground and chuckled softly, a little embarrassed at how far he was playing along. "I'm sorry," he looked up at Aladdin through his eyelashes. "Sometimes I don't know when to stop." He looked at Aladdin apologetically for a couple seconds before clearing his throat and looking away, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Anyway...Right! The next dance." He got himself back on track. "Hm...Maybe...? No, no. Oh, I know," he said quietly, thinking out loud to himself, picking a dance that would involve less physical contact. "There is one that is a bit older that I learned from some other dancers. Alright, so stand across from me. We bow and then step forward and back and forward and turn, and switch sides." He continued explaining and showing Aladdin the steps until he didn't need any instructions. "Very nice. You're a natural." He smiled up at Aladdin.

((For the dance, think those period films like Pride and Prejudice, how they were dancing.))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:02 am

(( You gotta admit, Al is hard to resist. ;3 He's adorable. xD ))

Aladdin only smiled at the embarrassed boy, honestly enjoying all of the flirtatious behavior. It was new to him, and gladly welcomed. Rapunzel could be flirty sometimes, but...never quite like this. Though, the more Naveen spoke, the more Aladdin found his gaze slipping to the boys lips.

Knock it off, Al! You have Rapunzel. Yeah, yeah. Blondie. But, it feels so much different with a boy...The thrill of knowing its wrong, but not caring? Don't you miss that? Pft. What about the thrill of having someone who wants to cuddle with you and thinks the world of you? So, he's just supposed to fit in now? He's never been the male. He was never supposed to be.

Aladdin shook his head as he heard Naveen speak again. He blinked, nodding and aimlessly following Naveen's lead. He was almost glad for the lesser contact. It gave him a moment to get his mind to stop arguing with itself. He didn't want to think anymore. Period.

"Well, you're a wonderful teacher," Aladdin pointed out, his warm, dark eyes locked with Naveen's.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:15 am

"Aren't I though?" Naveen said with a falsely cocky attitude, smirking, and then laughing lightly a few seconds later. "So, I think it's break time," he said decisively, sitting and then laying on the ground, stretching out his legs and folding his arms behind his head, closing his eyes and smiling contently. "So you from Nirethia?" he asked Aladdin, peeking up at him with one eye.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Aladdin shrugged, moving to sit by the water. He rubbed at the back of his neck as he put his feet into the cold water. "I might be...I dunno. My parents abandoned me when I was a child...I grew up on the streets here until I was twelve and then went off...I just recently came back with the news of the princess and all. My plan was to get rich, but when I ran into Jim..." He sighed irritably and usurp back. "My plans changed before I even got a choice."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Naveen's face grew softer, and understanding, as Aladdin started to speak. He leaned up on his elbows and he watched Aladdin's face as he listened to the boy's story. "We seem to have something in common. My parents abandoned me when I was young as well," he said with a gentle half smile on his lips. "And I just got back to town," he laughed lightly, hoping to get out of the gloomy topic he had just brought about. "So, are you learning to dance for your young lady?" he asked, raising an eyebrow playfully and smirking, hoping this was a safer topic. He didn't even touch the mention of Jim, knowing how sensitive it is to talk about unrequited love.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Aladdin looked to him and sighed, rubbing his arm. "I guess," He shrugged. "Honestly...I had to motives for learning to dance. One, I wanted to get to know you," He admitted shyly. "And...two...well, I've never really been good at anything except selling myself to the corrupt guards around here, so I wanted to find something I could be good at," he said quietly, looking away. He hated admitting his occupation, simply because he had learned just how wrong of a thing to do it was. Jim had made sure he got that concept.

Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

"Well I can't blame you, I am pretty amazing," Naveen said with a light shrug, as if it were obvious, before winking at Aladdin. Again, he skipped over the mention of something that he was sure Aladdin wouldn't really want to talk about, not just for Aladdin's sake, but for his own as well. He hated when things got too serious, and uncomfortable. That's why he joked around so much. "So, what do you want to know? Since I'm the reason you're here," he smirked, his tone sounding cocky, but his eyes soft and kind.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Aladdin smiled a bit. It was nice to be around someone who kept things light. It was good for Al's mental health, at least. "Hmm...is everything an acceptable answer?" He asked, arching a brow and smiling. He chuckled and shrugged, laying back and staring up at the sky. "You're interesting..."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:39 pm

"Oh, don't I know," he said over-exaggeratedly, rolling his head back, laughing as he finally looked back up at Aladdin. "Okay, so from the beginning," he said as he sat up, crossing his legs. "I was born in a small log cabin in the woods," he started, his voice serious until he burst into laughter. "No, no. I'm kidding," he said between fits of laughter.

"Hm...Well like I said, my parents left me when I was little, so have no clue who they were," he said nonchalantly, shrugging it off. His early past was something that used to bother him a lot to think about, but now, he just didn't care, happy for the most part with the things he did have. "I was found by a really amazing woman and she raised me and everything, and I love her for it." His face grew soft as he spoke about Grandma Fa. She had done so much for him, he was forever indebted to her. He brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them, still looking at the ground as he thought about his life, and what to tell Aladdin.

"Don't really have a lot of friends. I get along fine with most people, but I really only have Jasmine who I'm really close to," he shrugged. "She's really pretty great." The lightest of blushes, but a blush none the less, appeared on his cheeks as he thought about Jasmine, and Naveen was quick to notice. "Heh, oh man. Guess I'm not quite over her," he laughed, embarrassed, glancing up briefly at Aladdin as he touched his cheeks with the back of his hand, testing to see how warm they were exactly. "Left town to join a production company and came back when the play was over. And here I am." He opened his arms out, presenting himself. "Oh, and I met you of course, which is awesome," he said as he grinned up at Aladdin, the pink in his cheeks not quite gone yet.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Aladdin listened intently, his eyes focused on the boys face as he spoke. He watched each emotion that went over Naveen's [s]perfect[/s] face and tilted his head as he mentioned Jasmine. He sighed, knowing exactly how that felt.

He found himself almost jealous as he went back and thought of Naveen's childhood. Why hadn't someone taken him in? No one had ever cared when they saw Aladdin shivering in an alleyway with molded bread and a ripped and torn jacket as his only source of warmth. They would have rather just cut off his hand for stealing food than offer him a simple apple to eat. Yet, someone had found Naveen and taken him into the warmth of a home -- given him love. The only love Al had ever found was in Jim...maybe that's why he clung so tightly to Jim -- needed Jim. The one thing he needed, he couldn't have. It seemed Naveen got whatever he wanted these days. Except Jasmine.

Aladdin sat up and stared at the water, watching his own reflection ripple. He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to clear his thoughts. He didn't want to be depressed today. Not here, with Naveen. "Have we rested long enough?" He asked, his tone like a kicked puppy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Naveen raised an eyebrow curiously as he looked at Aladdin, and heard his tone. He hoped he hadn't said something to upset him. He bit his lip nervously for a moment before plastering on a pleasant grin and pushing himself up off the ground. "Yeah, that should do." Naveen walked over and held out a hand to help Aladdin up as well. "So, our next dance is called the tango. Very sensual, and full of emotion. So anything you're feeling, anger, happiness, whatever, put it into the dance," he explained a hopeful half smile on his face. "So we put our hands like they were for the waltz," he said as he placed Aladdin's hand on his shoulder, and his on the small of the boy's back, and took his other hand in his. "Now, just follow my lead," he smirked seductively before starting.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm

Aladdin looked up to him, smiling a bit as they were close again. He wasn't sure why he liked being close to Naveen. He just...did. A part of him said he just wanted to close to a male again.

He nodded. Oh, he had emotion to burn. He smiled a bit, then quickly followed after him in the dance.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 am

This particular dance carried on for a little while, until Naveen was breathing a bit heavier. They danced close, their chests touching lightly, occasionally close enough for their noses to touch, at which point Naveen would give Aladdin a flirtatious smile and a wink. They ended the dance with Naveen dipping Aladdin, Naveen still with a flirty crooked smile on his lips. "Very nice," he complimented Aladdin softly. He then stood back up, pulling Aladdin with him, and clasping both the other boy's hands in his own for a moment before dropping them and putting his hands on his waist. "So, anything else you want to learn?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

((I don't know what other dances they could do.XD Any suggestions?))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 am

Aladdin felt himself blushing the entire dance. Though not a surprise, he danced perfectly. He smiled at the end, panting. He chuckled a bit, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know -- you're the dance expert," he pointed out. He smirked and stretched, trying to keep his eyes off Naveens gleaming chest. "Want to go for a swim?" He asked, gesturing to the lake. "We could skinny cool," he offered playfully.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:26 am

"Hm, that sounds like an excellent idea," Naveen said, tapping his chin as if thinking really hard about it. "In case you didn't notice, I'm not really shy," he said as he removed his shirt and set down nearby, then going on to remove his shoes. He left his pants on so as to not make either of them uncomfortable and casually walked over to the river's edge, stopping just at the edge to look back at Aladdin with a welcoming smile. "You coming or what?" He then stepped back a bit, and with a running start, jumped in.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:33 am

Aladdin pouted as Naveen basically turned down his offer to go in nude. He figured he knew why. With a small, devlish grin, he removed his pants while Naveen was underwater and jumped in. He only had that one pair of pants, he didn't want to get them wet. He came back up and smoothed his hair down. "Hi there," he winked, smiling boyishly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:09 am