Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie)

Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie) Empty Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie)

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm

After talking to Michael, Dean was still in shock and made his way slowly towards the bakery. He now knew who had killed his wife and kids....one of the Korso's....he entered the bakery still in a daze. He needed to twlking to Rapunzel and tell he that he didn't want her investigating the Korso's after all they were dangerous.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie) Empty Re: Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie)

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm

*Rapunzel turns and looks to Dean; the big smile she normally had when someone entered, quickly faded as she sees him looking distressed; she puts down the knife, she was using the slice a few baked goods and she walks up to Dean cautiously* H-hey.... What's..wrong...?
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie) Empty Re: Sometimes The Truth Hurts (tags: Punzie)

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Dean turned to look at her with his eyes red and his face showing just how the news had affected him, "I know who killed them." He said in a broken whisper as he stared down at his ring.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:47 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes widen; she looks back at the people eating in the store, so she takes Dean's arm gently and walks him into the kitchen* Y-you do...?? Who-- How did you find out...?
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Dean let himself be led along, "I ran into one of the men who knew my wife....she owed some men money and this man's brother was the one who killed them." He said woodenly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 pm

*Rapunzel looks shocked as she looks to the floor; that murder was over money?! A man's poor innocent family?? Rapunzel didn't like the feeling bubbling inside her; she looks at Dean, her eyes trembling* W-will you confront the man...? The one that actually...took them away from you..?? I-if you do...I want to go with you!
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Dean's eyes narrowed and he gripped her arms gently but firmly, "No Rapunzel.....thats why I came here...the man who killed them is far more dangerous then even I can handle. So I'm asking you to please stop investigating." He begged.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:47 pm

*Rapunzel shakes her head* No..! I...I can't! *her eyes tremble* You're terribly upset by this and...he needs to be caught! *she looks down, sighing roughly; she realized Dean may have been right...it was better she didn't go after that man; but lately, her mind wasn't thinking very clearly, so that wasn't going to stop her, she was stubborn after all* W-well...what...does he look like...?
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Dean shrugged, "I don't know but even if I knew I wouldn't tell you." He said quietly as he turned away from her to rub his face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 pm

*Rapunzel looks at Dean in surprise* What??? Why?! There's nothing wrong...with me knowing..!
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 am

Dean frowned, "Yes there is...I don't want to see you get hurt Rapunzel." He said flatly as he stared down at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 am

*Rapunzel shakes her head* I wouldn't get hurt! I promise...! I...I just want to make sure...what he looks like...in case he came in here, that's all..
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 am

Dean just looked at her, "I already told you I don't know.....his brother is older though...I'd say late forties." He said quietly as he turned away again.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 am

*Rapunzel sighs* U-understood... *she looks down, biting her lip* ...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 am

Dean sighed, "Look I'm not trying to be mean...I just don't know enought about them to make sure that you would be safe." He said quietly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 am

*Rapunzel sighs* I know... But...I won't do anything to get myself hurt, I promise! But I understand, really I do...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:16 am

Dean sighed, "They killed my fsmily over money....that alone should tell you that they're monsters." He said quietly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 am

*Rapunzel looks to the floor and nods* Y-yeah... *she looks up to Dean, her eyes soft as she hugs him tightly* ...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 am

He hugged her back and then after a moment he pulled back, "Just promise me you'll be carefull if you happen to run into one of them ok?" He asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:57 am

*Rapunzel gives Dean a small smile to him as she nods* Of course..! I promise! But trust me, I don't think they'd be able to get me. *she grins* They can't handle all this. *she gestures to herself and gives Dean a small smirk*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:01 am

Dean laughed and nudged her, "Well that is very true." He said playfully and smiled at her, sometimes it was nice to just relax and act like everything was fine.....he could almost believe it was.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:17 am

*Rapunzel giggles and pushes some hair behind her ear as she smiles to him before she sighs* Things will get better, Dean. I just know it..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:26 am

Dean let out a shaky sigh, "Well lets hope so Detective." He said sadly before he kissed her on her forehead, "Just remember what I said all right?" He asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:26 pm

*Rapunzel nods* O-of course...!! *she smiles at him before looking out to the lobby with a small pout*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Dean frowned, "Look I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ruin your day." He said apologetically before he turned to go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am