Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Thinking. [tag Odette]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Thinking. [tag Odette] Empty Thinking. [tag Odette]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:33 am

John looked down to the glass of liqueur in his hand as he leaned his elbows on his knees. The cottage was warm, complimenting the patter of the rain on the roof. The soft crackle of the fire and the rain was allowing him to think. He hadn't taken a sip of his drink. He'd just been sitting there on the couch, twirling the glass around and watching the liquid move. What time was it? The clouds had covered the sun -- or moon -- a long time ago. It was dark out, but it had been dark all day.

Yet, for such a gloomy day, it was the one time in a long time he'd been at peace. He'd been able to think all day now. He chewed on his bottom lip slightly as he knew the blonde woman in the home was leaning on the wall ten feet behind him, watching him curiously. He'd known she was there for the last five minutes.

"Odette...do you remember when we met?" He asked quietly, staring at the brown-ish liquid in his glass. "In the woods?" He edged, trying to help jog her memory. "I'd had a fight with Marina -- about her distaste for my occupation...We flirted, talked about our pasts..." He chuckled slightly, shaking his head. "We've always had a connection. That part can't be denied..." He said quietly before pursing his lips. "You filled a hole in me -- I've never had a friend," He admitted sheepishly. "She's always been either my girlfriend, fiance...I even called her my wife, though no ring was on her hand," He admitted. "You and I were friends before...she and I grew to be friends by being in love," He swallowed the lump in his throat and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm rambling, I know," He chuckled slightly. "Sorry about that...I'm just...not good with...feelings," He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "I mean, you know that. I love you, Odette...So, why do I feel like there's something missing?" He asked, furrowing his brows as he looked back over his shoulder at her.

Thinking. [tag Odette] Tumblr_m8z2lsnjTM1rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Thinking. [tag Odette] Empty Re: Thinking. [tag Odette]

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 am

Odette sighed and glanced down, she had been dreading this conversation...and yet she knew it had to happen. "I know..I've been feeling the same way. I do love you John...just not in the way that can make any relationship we have last besides friendship." She said quietly and pursed her lips. "We both knew this wouldn't work...not when we both love other people." She said quietly as it finally dawned on her....she really was crazy.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 am

John sighed, finally setting his drink down and standing up. He walked over to her, cupped her cheeks, and kissed her forehead. "You know I don't approve of Michael, but...you two have something. I can't explain it, but I've been around the Korso's long enough to know if they don't want you around, they make sure you're not around. Yet...you're still alive," He chuckled slightly. "I don't understand it...but, at the same time, I'm thankful to him. He has whatever it is I can't give you -- the same as Marina having whatever it is I can't find with you," He sighed. "You will always be my closest friend, Odette...But...right now...I need to find Marina," he whispered, as if the idea had just hit him. "I-I need to..." he whispered, though it sounded like he was talking to himself. His eyes showed how many emotions were flying through his head at the moment.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 am

Odette started to smile but it was a sad smile, "Go to Marina, John....and love her...with all of your heart." She said softly and kissed him on the cheek before she turned to go. "I need to go on a walk anyway.....you take care John." She sId softly before she left the cottage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:45 am