Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy] Empty Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Eric led them into one of the most beautiful road into the woods... The path was clear and there was many kinds of trees along the road, with many different colors... The sky was blue and there wouldn't be a more perfect day for take a road at morning...

''So, are you enjoying the view?'', he turned to her with a bright smile. It was good feeling this light again.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy] Empty Re: Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy]

Post  Cinderella Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

"I do.. It's beautiful.." Cindy smiled widely as she looked around. The forest must be something everyone in Nirethia is proud over, she hadn't seen anything like it.
    "I envy you, Eric.. You can be out here any time you want to.." She said and took a look around once more before she glanced at him.
    "Maybe your father can join us one day in a trip like this. I don't think he would say no if I asked him.." She said with a little laughter.
    "I can be really sweet, you know.." She joked
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy] Empty Re: Hide and Seek at the Woods [Tag: Cindy]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:58 pm

''Maybe he can... Thankfully your body guard isn't around you now...'', he said softly with a little wink of his own... ''I know you can be sweet, Cindy... but he's a very busy man, and travels a lot... I almost don't see him around'', he said with a small shrug and looked foward to the road again.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 pm

"I am the Princess - if I want him to show up for dinner at the castle, he better show up.." Cindy said with a little proud tone in her voice before she bit her and glanced at him.
    "I'm sorry.. I know that we wouldn't be the princess and the stable boy now.." She sighed and looked away from him.
    "I just really want to meet him. Even though he left you when you was young, he's still your father.. Without him you wouldn't be here at the moment.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Eric turned to her with an arched brow and a face of his own when she spoke like the princess she was raised to be all her life long. But he laughed softly when she remembered their early deal...

''In fact, he left us before I was even born...'', he shook his head. ''And you've already met him, Cindy...'', he thought out loud.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:31 pm

"I have?" She asked and looked at him questioning. Quickly she thought of old the men she had met since she got here - and it wasn't so many. But no one could be Eric's father, can it?
    "So why haven't you introduced me to him?" Cindy asked and titled her head a little to the side
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 pm

Fuck... Eric thought to himself this, he had spoken too much, again... But maybe sooner or later she would know the truth. ''Promisse me you won't get in trouble if I tell you who he is?'', he asked looking at her with a serious gaze.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:51 pm

"Trouble? Eric, who is he?" She asked with a frown and stopped her horse so that she could look at him.
    "And why would I get in trouble? If I have already met him I don't think he's a bad guy.." Cindy said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:54 pm

(ohh geez I see so many fun opportunities with this Twisted Evil like Cindy telling Mikey"Heey, I found your son!" *points at Eric* Mikey: -_- WRONG SON WRONG FATHER!!!)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Eric stopped Spirit as well and looked at her with the same gaze... ''Well, the less you know about him it's the best... I'm only telling you this, because I have a big mouth, but mostly because you're my friend, and I know I can trust you... So promisse me, you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell...''

[XDDD]
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Cindy looked at him a little worried, but didn't say anything. She couldn't promise anything since she was the Princess and it wouldn't be right to have secrets about someone that could cause trouble - but since he was her best friend she would try to keep her mouth shut.
    "Eric.. Who is it?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Eric bit his tongue, hating to see her worried face... He took a deep breath and looked down for a moment, shaking his head. She was the princess, and the future queen, of course she would do something about it... She was stubborn, just like him.
    ''His name is Joseph Korso and he's one of your bodyguards'', he said without looking at her eyes, and started riding Spirit again.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

"Joseph Korso?.. I don't really remember one by that name.." Cindy said and glanced down as she thought about it. She had heard the last name before, but not Joseph. She looked up again when she started to move forward, and she followed him quickly.
    "But why do you think I will get in trouble if he's one of my guards?" She asked, and still a little worried
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:19 pm

''Because he is one of your guards... He doesn't like me so much, and also talk about me'', he said simply... ''Just don't talk about me to him, or that you know about it, okay? He gets angry easily...'', he looked into her eyes. He had already hurt Rapunzel, and he got broke slightly, but if something happened to Cinderella because of him, Eric couldn't even wanted to think of what would happen to him.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Cindy urged her horse forward and infront of him so that he had to stop.
    "Why did you lie to me?.." She asked with a frown, and hoped it was the first and last time he did it.
    "I'm your friend and cares about you.. You know I wouldn't do anything that would make you upset.." Cindy said quietly and shrunked her shoulders slightly in a sigh.
    "And I don't even know who he is.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

''When I lied to you?'', Eric frowned and stopped Spirit again... ''I'm your friend also, Cindy. That's why I didn't want to bother or worry you with this...'', he sighed and looked down. ''You know him, and his twin brother, Michael Korso.'', he said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm

(o-e Eric......you really shouldn't have spilled the beans... :S)
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

"Michael?!" Cindy said and now she remembered where she had got the last name from.
    "He has a twin? .. And he's your uncle?" She asked and couldn't believe how little she knew about people. And now she started to wonder if maybe she didn't really knew Eric as much as she thought..
    "Who are they? And I'm only worried now because you don't tell me everything.. You know that I'm gonna find out it eventually, and I would prefer if it came from you.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 pm

''They are your body guards, that's all you need to know...'', he said quietly and turned Spirit around her so he could walk foward again.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Cindy looked at him when he started to walk, but she didn't followed him for a short moment. Now she knew that Eric had gone into trouble, and she wanted to help him - but how could she if he didn't tell her the truth?!
    "If you don't tell me know I will go to Joseph myself and ask him.." She called out with a firm tone and sat straight on the horse.
    "And if he don't tell me, I will fire him and throw him out from the castle.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:06 pm

He stopped and turned around. Spirit was already starting to complain but Eric didn't bother at him. He dismounted and walked towards her, letting his horse free to eat the small grass alonf the road.

''Please, Cinderella'', he asked, taking her hand into his, ''Don't go after him, I'm in a big trouble already, and I don't know what he would do to you if you face him'', he said quietly.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 pm

"I'm sorry, Eric.. It's all my fault.." Cindy said sadly and looked away from him.
    "If I hadn't asked you to go with me to Nirethia, this wouldn't have happened.." She said and guilt filled her body. Everyone that had come here with her had it gone bad for. Charlotte is angrier than ever, Gaston is always drinking, and Eric is in trouble..
    "I think it would be best for you to go gome to your mother and stay there.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:24 pm

''Hey, hey... stop that. Don't feel guilty about this, kay?''... He said with a small smile and helped her dismounting her horse. He wrapped his arms around her waist gently, and leaned his forehead against hers.

''I've came here, willingly, remember? I wanted to find my father, found him, but unfortunatelly he's know how I picture him... I'm not leaving you, lady, and besides, they pay me better than home, not offending your parents...'', he chuckled.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:32 pm

"Tell me what kind of trouble you are in.." Cindy said firmly and tried not to think about what he had said. She knew that he only said that to be nice..
    "Is it about money? You know you can always come with me about that, I can help you.." She assured him, but still with a worried frown.
    "Have you-- hurted someone?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Eric sighed, and closed his eyes... He couldn't lie to her. He swallowed hard and unwrapped his arms around her, feeling that his touch would disgusted her when she knew what he had done. ''Yes... I've hurt many people.'', he said quietly and turned his back to her, not wanting to see her face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:27 am