Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Out in the Woods (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Out in the Woods (tags: Jim) Empty Out in the Woods (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Odette rode Angus through the woods and then dismounted as her stomach was starting to ache. She moved to tie Angus to a nearby tree branch and then sat down on a rock as she placed one hand on her stomach, it hadn't reopened yet so she was lucky. She sighed and glanced down at her wrist which still had the bandage wrapped around it...she knew she would probably have another scar to add to her growing collection.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Out in the Woods (tags: Jim) Empty Re: Out in the Woods (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Rdign through the woods, Jim surprsied himself at how good he was at this. He didn't remember ever liking to ride before, but now he sure was glad he tried it out.
    He slowed the hourse down, and saw another familira hourse from the corner of his eye. Wasn't that oen of Odette's hourses?
    Dismounting his own, he lead it over to Angus. "Odette?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Odette's eyes widened when she heard that voice and relief filled her, "Jim?!" She asked and stood up to see Jim leading a horse towards her. She hurried towards him and hugged him, "I was so worried about you." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Taken aback by the sudden hug, he hesitantly returned it. He was more exceptin a slap or something. But then again, this was Odette.
    "I heard, from the freaks, what Eric did," he said then, placing his hands on her shoulder and pulling her back a little.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Odette sighed and looked down as he pulled away from the hug, "Yeah...he made his father proud...more then once." She said darkly and rubbed her arm where the mark was on her shoulder, not really realizing that it was the same hand with the bandage on it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Narrowing his eyes, he gently grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from her shoulder to look closer at it.
    "...how the hell did this happen?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:03 pm

She flinched when he grabbed her wrist and then swallowed hard, "I...I uh...I slit my wrist yesterday." She said blankly as she stared at her wrist in his hand.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 pm

"You tried to kill yourself?" he asked lowly and quikcly elt go of her, before he might hurt her further.
    "...I suppose someone got there in time to stop you, again."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:11 pm

She winced at his words and rubbed her arms as she stared down at the ground, "Yeah...Eric did....he saw my horses acting strange and so he came in. If it hadn't been for him....I would be dead." She said softly and then sighed. "I don't know what to think of him...he raped me and yet he saved me...I don't get it." She muttered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:15 pm

Eric again? He really was a part of the family, messing around with people's head.
    "You shouldn't trust him," he hissed. "You of all people should know that, now that he's shown you more than once what he's capable off."
    He looked down at her wrist again. "But at least... he was able to stop you..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 pm

She nodded, "I don't trust him...but I think its a good idea to keep a close eye on him. The only way I can do that is by pretending to be his friend....even after..I.." She trailed off she couldn't tell Jim about the deal she had made with Eric...that would not go down well.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:23 pm

"You're an idiot Odette," he said, growing more angry. "You don't haev to keep an close eye on anyone, especially after what he did to you! I already have that coverd for you, but i guess that's to late anyway..." he growled and ran a hand through his hair. "I just don't get it, why do you keep doing this to yourslef? It's like you don't want things to get better..!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:28 pm

She sighed and looked away from him, "What do I have left for me Jim? I got stabbed, raped, my fiance broke up with me....Joseph will do whatever it takes to see me dead. Honestly, I...I hit rock bottom yesterday...but I am not going to be weak anymore...once this heals I'm going to start practicing to better defend myself." She sighed and pinched her nose, "I just want to...have a normal life, but we both know that's not possible." She said quietly, she had been an idiot to ever think she could have a happily ever after.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 pm

"You can start with stop seeing that bastard, that's one of the many reasons you're not getting anywhere," he said harshly.
    "I won't let him live for long anyway, not after what he did to you and Ariel... just do whatever the hell you want, you won't litsen to anyone but the wrong people anyway," he mutterd and turned to leave.
    He was oen of the reasons too... so he should stay out of ehr lfie as well.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:35 pm

She watched him turn to leave and reached out to grab his arm, "You...you're leaving me too huh?" She asked quietly and with some sadness. It seemed like everyone she cared about was pulling themselves away from her....it honestly made her wonder if she was even someone who others should care for.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm

He stopped walking, and just sighend. "You're making it so damn hard for others to keep trying for you Odette."
    He know he was being cold and too harsh, but he's had it. And she won't understand with sweet aand bince words it seemed.
    "You keep putting yourself in danger and walk abck to the people who hurt you, thinking it make you stronger and that you won't be a bother to anyone."
    He clenched his fist, who ahd started to shake slightly. "There are many people I'm more than certain off, who wants to see you happy. And I... don't want to keep losing people. I don't want to lose you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm

(*flails* eep)
    Odette bit her lip....he was right, "I...never, I never meant to hurt you Jim. I've been so selfish...and I don't know...I think I'm going crazy." She muttered softly as she ran a hand through her hair. "I don't feel pain...not really and I'm always drawn to people who only want to hurt me." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

((all these feels 8D))

"No wonder... with the people you're so drawn too," he said lowly. He was tired of this. The smae shit ahppenign all the time, and he was already tryng to hard to make it through all himself.
    "Whatever, it's your life. And if you feel like throwing it away, then fine."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 pm

(I knowww!!)
    She sighed, "I..I'm not going to throw away my life...I can't, not now." She said quietly. She wasn't going to associate with those people anymore...she couldn't because if she did, then she really would lose herself.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:57 pm

"..." he wanted to say that it was ok, he was the one being wrong. But this time, he wasn't.
    "It's all up to you... I won't play the hero and come save you. And next time you're doing something like this to yourself, mamke sure it's the good guy who helps you."

Last edited by Jim on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm

She bit her lip, "Fine...I'll do that then." She said quietly, hating the fact that he was pulling away from her like this. She only had herself to blame though...as always.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:06 pm

"I'm one of the bad guys Odette, with me out of the way there's a slightly bigger chance for you to move one," he said sadly. "When I get better myself, maybe we could be normal firends... without having to worry about me snapping or you hurting yourself."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:09 pm

She could feel her eyes start to fill with tears, "I can't lose you...not again." She said as she sat down on the log she had been on earlier. She felt like her heart was being stomped on by everyone she knew...maybe it would be better to just become closed off from everything.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:16 pm

He looked over his shoudler, and then moved back to her to embrace her softly. "Don't cry over something you ahaven't lost yet," he spoke softly. "This is not good bye silly."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

She hugged him back as well, "Just don't freak me out like that...I've said too many good-byes." She said quietly
    (Out in the Woods (tags: Jim) Tumblr_m7fc43itL01rtzlzf
    sorry I am late....trying to find the gif...buut still haven't found it)

Last edited by Odette on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:57 am