Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jim
xJohn Rolfe
6 posters

Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Empty Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:47 am

"I work for the council, young man. I understand you know a boy by the name of Jim -- he has relations to the Korso's?" John asked casually as he leaned on the doorway, eyeing Aladdin down with curious eyes. The boy was no threat to anyone -- even if he tried. But, he had put on a few pounds. He actually looked like he might weigh a hundred pounds for once. The street rat was actually being taken care of.

"I-I..." Aladdin cleared his throat, trying to appear just as calm as the taller, much more threatening looking male before him. The eyes the other man had could cut straight through him, though. "Why does it matter?" Aladdin asked meekly, looking away.

"Oh, don't play dumb, Aladdin," John said, catching the tan boy off guard. "The Korso's -- the massacre at the ball? Ringing any bells?" John asked boredly. Aladdin shook his head, mumbling that he hadn't been there. John rubbed his temple. "I'm trying to help here. If it weren't for me, they would be sentencing the boy to death. I'm helping by getting him to come willingly. But, he won't go with me. You're close to him. Maybe you could talk some sense into him," John explained with honest eyes. Of course he could lie without this boy ever figuring it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, Aladdin had believe him. Which would explain why he was tagging along behind the larger male, hands in the pockets of the slacks Naveen had given him. He had gotten a new patch-free vest -- which now showed off his more defined abdomen as opposed to displaying his rib cage. Hell, you couldn't see his rib cage now unless he stretched.

Aladdin looked towards the tavern and noted it was closed. "Hey, what if he's not here...?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"Oh, he's here. Don't you worry about that," John said with as a small smirk. He picked the lock with swift movements that would have appeared to anyone else that he had simply used a key. He walked inside casually, Aladdin keeping up with a sort of excited atmosphere to him. It made John's stomach churn.

Upstairs, he could hear the faint snore Jim. "Wakey Wakey, Korso!" He smirked, stopped outside the boys door and threw his foot into the door, knocking it straight in and tilting his head as it flung open. Aladdin stared wide-eyed at John, but found himself invisible behind the taller man as he stood behind him.

(so, Jim doesn't know Al's there at the moment. x3)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Empty Re: Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:58 am

After having meet all these lovey, annoying new people, Jim really hadn't had tiem to get hismelf some sleep. Just like the good old days. And with the tavern always being full of people, and msotly guards, he hand't been able to sneak back in as much either. Well, thnak god for Sith being an too nice knight and give him a place to hide once in a while.
    Sarah was out, doign some errands, leaving the tavern to himself and without any awkward silent moments with his adoptive mother. Finally, a whole day to himself and his be-
    Jim shot up from his bed as the door suddnely got kicked in, and drowsily turned his head to see who the idiot was.
    He blinked a few times and yawned. "The tavern is closed if you couldn't tell by that big sign on the door saying it," he mutterd, still half alseep as he rubbed his eyes.
    Blinking again, he finally staretd to recognise the man's face. he should probably start to panic, but he was to exahusted at the moment. "Um, you're the guy I failed in killing right? Hi, how's it going?"
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:07 am

John smirked slightly. So, he was tired? Figured. Maybe this wouldn't be all that hard, after all. "Well...things are going just swell for me. I can already tell they haven't been so kind to you. But, you know, there is someone who fate's been rather kind to!" He chimed cheerfully before sidestepping and exposing Aladdin. Aladdin blinked, having not expected to be shot into the focus. He gave an impish smile.

"See? He's clean, he has clothes, and look! You can't even see his ribs anymore!" He shook his head in disbelief that it was even the same boy. "Some people no the Council are pretty nice, huh, Aladdin?" John cooed, ruffling the boys black locks. Aladdin smiled slightly and fixed his hair back, nodding to the question.

"Would be a shame for something to happen to him after he's come all this way, huh?" John said lowly, a smirk pulling on the corner of his lips.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 am

As John started talking again, Jim had stopped litseing and kept on rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up from his sleepy haze. As the council member stepped aside to reveal the other person though, he was imediently up on his feet. At first he was only glad and relived to see Al in such a good shape. He looked... healthy. And more alive thna eh could ever recall seeing him.
    He was about to wlak forwad but froze in step at John's last sentence. Crap... he had a bad feeling he knew where this was going...
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 am

Aladdin, too, had started to go forward, but then felt himself be pulled back by a hand grabbing his vest. Then again, he had long stopped moving after hearing John's last words. He shot a panicked look to John, who was now only smirking and looking between the two boys with amused look on his face.

"You said..." Aladdin started but was cut off by John's scoffing sound. "Please. I say a lot of things," John said boredly. "I needed you as bait, so I lied. I can't be blamed for how gullible you are when it came to saving that boys life -- well, at least, that's what you thought you were doing," John chuckled. Aladdin instantly felt like crawling in a hole. He had to do something...Maybe he could get John down long enough for Jim to get out.

So, he tried throwing a kick against the back of John's legs. It didn't phase John, of course. John only narrowed his eyes and had a hand around Aladdin's throat before anyone in the room could blink. "Listen, Jim," John started casually as he held Aladdin against the wall with one hand around his throat. Aladdin was holding onto John's arm. He wasn't being choked -- merely pinned. But, seeing as John was so much muscular than Aladdin, he knew a twitch of the man's hand could easily crack his whole spinal chord.

"This should be an easy decision. Come with me to the council, and I'll consider letting this one go. Fa doesn't want me hurting him, but really, she knows better," He smirked, his dark green eyes intent on the paler boy.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 am

Jim flinched when Al suddnely sent a kick to John's leg, and then tried to hurry over and dragg Al out of there beofre something worse happend. of course, he didn't ahve enouhg time for that. he had reacted to slow... again.
    He glared darkly at Rolf, but kpet himself calm. He knew that snapping here would only make things worse. If he follwed him silently then Al would be let free... and Jim would be sentenced to deaht. he wans't stupid, he knew that was gonna happen once he got caught.
    Who the fuck is Fa? he thoguth annyoned.he didn't know anyone in the council what he knew of... Did Al?
    "Let him go first and I'll go with you," he growled, with no intetinon of trying to escape this time.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Aladdin looked to Jim with panicked eyes. "They'll kill you!" Ali whimpered slightly, but the sound was forced. He was trying so hard to get back in touch with the part of himself that had been lost when he woke up -- the part that was scared. But, he couldn't. It was nice to be carefree, though.

It also led to brave decisions he had no room to make. "I'm not letting you take Jim back to the council. I'm important to Naveen -- he's important to Fa. Something happens to me, they'll have your head!" Aladdin glared at John. John smirked and chuckled lowly. "Big mouth for such a scrawny boy," John cooed before holding a blade to Als cheek and pushing the blade In against his skin. Blood slid down, but Al didn't make a sound. "Guess he's coming with us then, Jimbo," John sighed.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Jim's eyes went darker. "I said let him go first," he said lowly and took slow steps towards them.
    He glanced at Al, tellign him to keep quiet and do something else more stupid with his hard, cold eyes.
    He knew neither of them really stood a chance towards John, not with all the power he had.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 pm

John rolled his eyes. "I don't think so," John said with a smirk, sliding his knife blade down Ali's jaw. Aladdin winced slightly. Al knew he needed to do something. He tried to kick at John, but got the hand back around Als neck. He was off his feet, pinned on the wall and gasping. John squeezed his throat, watching as Al paled. Aladdin went limp, pulse soft and slow. John smirked and let him fall on the ground, obviously unconcsious. "There. I let him go," he said mockingly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:30 am

"Al!"
    Jim was down by the other boy's side within seconds, quickly cheking his pulse. "You fucker... you in the council are no better than those royals..." he growled at Rolf, trying to contain his anger before he lost it comepletly.
    Everyone was the same in this town, especially those with power to change things.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am

John smirked, crossing his arms. "Yeah, pretty much," He chuckled, rolling his eyes as he leaned on the wall. He nudged Aladdin with his foot, to which Al made a small grunting sound and slouched into Jim. "Are you going to carry him or shall I? I figure we should return him to Fa before his frilly boyfriend comes after me," John scoffed mockingly and started to lift Aladdin up.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 am

Jim swatted away his foot from Al befre wordlessly lifting him up. Even though the boy had gained a few pounds, he still was pretty easy to carry. "You won't need him anymore, so we can leave him here," he said and carried Al over to the bed, gently laying the limp boy down.
    He breathed in and before walking back towards John. "I'll come with you without any resistance..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:13 am

Aladdin curled in against Jim unconsciously as he was lifted by the boy. John sighed heavily and crossed his arms impatiently. "Have it your way," He muttered. "I hope the pup can find his way home," He shrugged. He eyed the boy as he came over and smiled, tilting his head. "Smart boy," He cooed, ruffling the boys hair before grabbing the fabric of the boys shirt and pulling him with him downstairs and outside.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 am

Jim roughly slapped John's hand away, but let himsefl be dragged outside without any objections.
    Al knew his ways around here betetr thna him, so he wouldn't have to worry.
    Casting one look behind them at the tavern once they were outside, he sighend as his face went emotionless. He knew this would've happend sooner or later. He had just hopeed it would've been much later.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:55 am

John chuckled slightly at the boys expression. "Oh, aren't you threatening," He muttered sarcastically before eyeing the tavern. He smirked slightly. "So, you care about that street rat, eh? Seems pretty worthless to me," John muttered, keeping his eyes on Jim as they walked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 am

Jim stayed quiet, hands inside his pockets and head hung low as they walked. If jim allowed himself to say anything he'd only snapp and start a fight, which eh really couldn't afford right now. Not if Al was in danger here.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 am

John smirked to himself as he noted that Jim wasn't going to fall into the edging. "Mm...how's it feel to be replaced by that dancer?" John asked casually. "He's been able to walk for days now, yet, he only came to see you because I bribed him," He cooed.

(John like provoking. ._.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:16 am

((I can tell xD))

At that, Jim only smiled back at the council member. "It feels great actually. Knowing that he's able to get on with his life and be with people who treats him right, even spoil him" he said back calmly and honsetly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 am

John eyed him with an amused smile. "Perhaps...If It were me, I'd be afraid to be forgotten," If I felt anything, that is. "I mean, he's been with you for most of your life, and now he won't even come near you because he's too enamored in what you never cared enough to give him -- I can't think of what it's called...that mushy feeling people swoon over?" He hummed.

(he mostly just wants a reason to punch Jim. XD He'd get in trouble if he hurt Jim without reason.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 am

((hahahaha xD well, too bad Jim knows what game he's playing at ;D and honeslty, he is just glad how things turned out Razz))

Jim raised an eyebrow at the older man. The hell was he playing at? "Well, since I can't remember most of my childhood, it doens't really hurt, since I don't remember growing up with him."
    Which was true, although he felt a sting of jealousy that Al was all voer that Naveen guy or whatever his name was. But he really was glad how things had turned out, it was best for both of them. Especially for Al. "And how lucky you are to not feel anything, less trouble that way," he grinned brightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:41 am

(I know xD I love having these two in the same topic. John likes people who can keep up with him. Everyone else just looks at him and either swoons or runs off. xD)

John grinned a bit, eyeing the boy from the corner of his eyes. "Mm...feeling gets in the way. Seems the street rat has learned that, too," John shrugged. "You saw it, right? There's something off in his eyes. I think that fall to his head did a bit more damage than you think," John said nonchalantly. "But, hey. He's not your problem anymore, eh?" John chuckled.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 am

((hahah true... even i swoon over hi- i mean*cough* o3o))

"I sure hope so, beacuse I'd only make things worse for him," he said blankly, trying to ingore what he said about something being off in his firends eyes. Yeha he had seen it, but he pretended not too.
    "So when is the execution?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:53 am

"Execution? So quick to your own demise, Jim?" John questioned, arching a brow. "Then again, We've been after the Korso's for years...I doubt they'll have sympathy," He sighed with a false sympathy. "I suppose you'll go down the second Fa says so," He shrugged, sliding his hands in his pockets.

(I have this scene in my head of Al rushing in and trying to get Fa to stop x3
    As for John and your swooning;
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Tumblr_m8z4fz0obv1rtzlzf)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:01 am

((aww Ali :'D ......*nosebleed* YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WOMAN?! x'D))

Again, who the fuck is Fa? Jim asked himself once more. Must be one of the other council members, obviously.
    "They never cared, and I'm glad for that," he said sharply. "They'll just need to get another toy when their old ones break."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:08 am

John didn't say anything in reply, but chuckled lightly to himself. He amused that the boy was so...willing. If he weren't contracted to have this boy killed, he would actually tried to keep him around. He was much more interesting than the other idiots that wandered around the kingdom. "Are you scared?" He asked simply.

(So, can Al actually do it? 8'D? Would it work is my main question. XD It would crack at least part of a wall in Al's head, letting him have a little of his emotions back. -shrugs;

Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Tumblr_m8z2dluAOj1rtzlzf
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Tumblr_m8z2m5APGJ1rtzlzf
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Tumblr_m8z2ym0Twm1rtzlzf
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Tumblr_m8z3lwhp161rtzlzf
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] Tumblr_m8z4emGJmo1rtzlzf
    XD
    -skips off;)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:18 am