Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jim
xJohn Rolfe
6 posters

Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 am

((yeah he can^^ but um, no it woldn't work... sowwie x'D and.... You ARE trying to kill me aren't ya?! I won't be able to psot if you keep this up x'3))

Jim kept his gaze forward, faze unreadble and uncaring. "It's kind of hard to be scared of something you've been through your whole life repeatedly," he stated blankly.
    Death was something he had grown up wiht, and grow too used to. he ha dlost count off how many time she whised it would to him, but something always stood in his way.
    So no, he really couldn't bring himself to be scared.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:26 am

[I thought the dancing at the mirror was something only to Marina... XDDDD
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Tumblr_maky1zVNso1rh92fjo1_500
    You're trying to get us both killed??? XDDD
    ]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:30 am

(you will both pass out of sexiness overdose. XD)

John chuckled lowly. Something he shared with this kid was that simple lack of fear. When someone was around death long enough, or simply treated wrongly for so long, death seemed easiest. "You're lucky, you know. Your death will be effortless," he mumbled.

(...wait, so, if Fa actually says to kill him...IDONTHAVETOKILLJIMDOI? ._.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:36 am

((*already passed out* um, no first they have to hand him over to the king too, since the royals and council are working togheter to catch the Korso's^^ sooo if she says 'kill him' it woldn't be John's job, only to bring to prison ;P))

Jim scoffed. "If it was, I would've been dead a long time ago. I'm not that lucky, something tells me I'm not gonna die this time either," mumbled, looking almost dissapointed at his own words.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 am

(thank god. XD If I'd had to have John kill Jim, I would have shut my laptop and walked off. XDDDDD<3)

John arched a brow. "Maybe not on this day, little one. But, trust me. You'll get whats coming to you. And, I assure you, if you try anything funny, I won't hesitate to remove that parasite of a rat you call your friend back there," He muttered darkly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 am

((hahah nooo iw ould never ask that of you ;)and Emmi would kill me if I killed Jimbo off.... x'3))

Jim's fist was suddenly buried in John's face, sending him back down on the ground.
    Hands trembling in anger, Jim just stood there and glared down at the other. He wnated noting more thna t keep punching him, but held himself back again.
    "Sorry, I can't stand litsen to bullshit," he mutterd and kept on walking towards the court, knowing exactly where it was.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:54 am

(HAH. JOHNSUCCEEDED. XD)

John was albit taken by surprise, but he quickly got up and wiped a bit of blood from his bottom lip. He knew that boy had a fuse. What was stopping him from finishing the job early? He had his dagger right there at his side...
    He sighed and shook his head, trailing behind Jim like nothing at all had happened.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:59 am

((YEAH BEACUSE HE WAS CALING AL BAD THINGS x'D soooo to the court now?:3))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 am

(x3 I'm glad Jim finally punched him.
    Just Doing My Job. [Tag Jim] - Page 2 Tumblr_m5w15atZPM1r3zat8
    TOTHECOURT. ONWARD!)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 am

((YUSS!!! you start then? ANd Marina needs to be there too right? Very Happy))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 am

(( Could you make the first post? I'm gonna be crashing soon xD
    Marina can be there, if wanted. ^^ ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 am

[Marina could start! XDD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:12 am

((oki, and then I'll go after Marina :3))
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 am

[Courtroom or prison?? XD]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 am

((courtroom Wink ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am