Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rum [Tag: Kiki]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Rum [Tag: Kiki] Empty Rum [Tag: Kiki]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 am

During the wat to the tavern, Eric explained to Kida the nicests places to hang at the woods, he also showed her the shortcut to the river, where he walked the first time he saw her.
    However, when they approach town, he put his hood on. ''You have your wig, I have my wood'', he said playfully, but with a hint of gravity into his voice. ''At your right, you see the nicest houses of town, where the rich people lives comfortably and laughes at our misery, and a little ahead, you can see the big fountain, on the square town'', he chuckled and rode Spirit ahead.

''And here, milady...It's the funniest place to hang out in this town'', he said softly, sliding off from Spirit. ''Milady'', he said charmingly, bowing softly, and grabbing her waist softly, pulling her out from the seddle, and right closer to his chest. ''Hi, there'', she smirked.

Rum [Tag: Kiki] Tumblr_mczyqkeRne1qhclupo2_250
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Rum [Tag: Kiki] Empty Re: Rum [Tag: Kiki]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:28 am

Kida looked around curiously as she sat behind Eric, gingerly holding onto him as Spirit walked on. She didn't mind the long walk -- Eric was warm, and it was chilly outside. She looked up as he put his hood on and smirked slightly. "At least my wig lets me go into public without looking creepy," she muttered.

As they stopped outside of the tavern, she watched him get off. She started to get off, but then was brought down by him. As he pulled her into his chest, she fought the blush that managed to slightly tint her cheeks. No matter what she said or did, she still had no experience with men. Only when she flirted did she feel like she knew what she was doing. "Hi," she smirked a bit, regaining her composure.

Rum [Tag: Kiki] Tumblr_loemnydAex1qzluo9o6_250
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:40 am

He chuckled softly seeing her blushing on his arms. ''I like how I can make you blush like this'', he smirked and wrapped one arm around her waist while they entered the tavern.

He led them into a table on the corner, where almost no one could disturb them, but at the same time it allowed to have a full vision of the inside into the tavern. He pulled the chair, so Kida could have a seat, and sat on the chair by her side as he maid a sign and a waiter came. ''I want a glass of rum, pure, with no ice... How about you, angel?'', he turned his full attention towards her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:47 am

Kida laughed gently and rolled her eyes. "Only because you catch me off guard," She mumbled, nudging his side as she followed him in. "Oh...I'll have the same," she said with a small shrug. "I don't really drink much else aside from rum," she admitted with a small laugh.

She looked around the tavern and paused, her gaze falling on a man who was eyeing her with a small smile on his lips. He was attractive -- lean, soft chestnut colored hair, dark eyes. She gave him a small smile in return and aimlessly played with a strand of her hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 am

Eric followed her gaze, noticing the man looking at her before she even noticed. Hell, half of the men into the tavern was eyeing her. ''So, found something more interesting then me.? I doubt it'', he whispered leaning towards her ear. He didn't diverge his eyes from that man, somehow he had to make his point clear to show she was with him.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:06 am

Kida blinked, looking towards Eric from the corner of her eyes. She rolled her eyes at his statement and smirked a bit. Would he actually get jealous of her talking to someone else...?

The man he had seeming warned to keep away only smirked and gestured for Kida to come over to him. Kida bit her bottom lip. "I'll...be right back," she mumbled, a small smirk coming up where he couldn't see it. She got up and smoothed out her dark pants as she sauntered over to the man. He smiled, standing up to meet her. He offered her a hand shake, and then pulled her in as she took his hand. He mumbled something or another into her ear and got a giggle from her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:14 am

Eric sighed deeply, of course she had to go there and talk to that guy. The waitress bring their frinks, and Eric held her by her wrist. ''Wait'', he said sharply and drank from his glass in one gulpe. ''Another'', he demanded and let her go. The he watched Kida, why was she laughing? He was glad he had his hood on, or else she would see how unamused he was at the moment.

He decided to stay there, gazing at her, and didn't even noticing the two blond girls whispering and giggling towards him. All his attention was fully at Kida, and to see of how much that guy could amuse her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 am

Kida had let herself be pulled to sit on the man's lap, his arm lazily draped around her. She could feel Eric's eyes on her, but tried to ignore it. She was smiling at him, arching a brow and saying some quick remark to the male's words. Eventually, he got her to laugh again -- so much so that she snorted a bit, though she quickly covered her mouth to try and hide her laughter. He seemed to think it was rather cute and leaned down to her neck, a smile on his lips as he placed a few chaste kisses against her skin there. Kida was too caught up in her giggling to really care.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 am

His eyes widened when he saw her onto his lap. The way the man talked, and how she was giggling was getting into his nerves, and what made him more angry was exactly that. Why he cared so much about this girl. Let her having her fun with the guy, right? He shrugged and drank her shot, the waitress would bring more, and he had the money for how many drink he wanted that night.

But when the guy leaned onto her neck, he felt the urge to intervene. ''Hey, the lady is with me'', he said lowly to the man as he took Kida from his arms. He pulled her far from that guy, ''Are you crazy? That guy can be a perv, or worse a rapist? Would you like to have a not happy ending tonight'', he frowned, his voice filled with disapproval.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:05 am

Kida gasped when she was suddenly pulled from the other man's arms. She looked up at Eric with slight wide eyes, her blue hues searching his for some idea as to what he was doing. She frowned softly, hearing the tone in his voice. She slid her arms around his neck and hugged him, her head resting on his shoulder. "Sorry..." she mumbled. "I didn't mean to upset you," She whispered, surprised at even herself for doing what she was doing at the moment. Why should she apologize? She shouldn't really, but seeing that look on Eric's face...She didn't want him upset with her, at least not this way. She liked irritating him, but not upsetting him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 am

Eric instantly wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned slightly into her. ''Sorry for drinking your shot.'', he chuckled softly, ''I wouldn't like to see you hurt, and I'm sure Belle will beat my ass if something bad happens to you while I'm around'', he said quietly, enjoying having her into his arms like that.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:34 am

Kida sighed and nodded, absently playing with the hair at the back of his neck. "You owe me a drink, then," She mumbled, smiling a bit. She gently pulled herself from his grasp and gave him a small smile. "C'mon. You have my full attention, I promise," she nodded, tugging him back over to their table. She sat down and propped her arms on the table, gazing at him. "Entertain me, Eric," she smirked, arching a brow at him playfully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 am

Eric smiled softly, and gently pulled the chair so she could seat again. ''Hmmm, I have some little games that could entertain you, but not in a way you would like'', he chuckled and then turned his gaze down, ''But there was a game I like to play when I'm here. I like to chose some people, and imagine what they are thinking or doing... Like that one'', he pointed to two giant guys next to the bar, ''I think the red head did something that the dark head didn't like'', he teased.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:52 am

Kida turned her eyes over to the two men and tilted her head, smiling a bit as she looked upon their situation. "Hmm...And what is it you think he did?" Kida questioned curiously, her eyebrows raised up.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 am

Eric smirked and leaned closer to her, ''Well, they just arrived in here, like you some days ago. The red head is wearing a ring that is too lose for him, that could fits the dark head better, into his ring finger if that mark is right. And I'm pretty sure the man lost it ona gambling table, see how he looks to the group playing on the other corner, and then back to his mate... I'm sure he's going to try to take that ring back'', he chuckled amused and made a sign to the waitress leave their drinks on the table.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:41 am

Kida listened intently, eyeing the men as Eric pointed these things out to her. She picked up her glass and took a long drink. She set it down and laughed gently at his words before eyeing him. "Are you hoping for a fight, Eric?" She asked softly, arching a brow. "I wonder if I could get the ring..." she mused, tilting her head to the side and then taking another large swallow the drink. She set the glass down and smirked over at Eric. "What do you want to bet I can get the guy to give up the ring? I'll give it to the other man, but you know...some fun," She smiled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:50 am

''Hmm, maybe... If the black head gets too drunk, I believe he's going to lose his control very soon'', he took a shot from thedrink and smirked donw to her. ''Hey, you know how to drink!'', he chuckled and turned back to the men. ''What kind of fun you mean?'', he arched an brow and eyed the man again, if she got in trouble it would be difficult to beat those big guys... ''I'm open to bet anything, but I wonder what you're going to bet...'' he said with an amused smirk.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 am

"Fun -- con jobs are fun. I want to con the man out of the ring," Kida smiled a bit and chewed her bottom lip in thought. "Hmm...I'll bet that...If I can't get the ring...You can kiss me," she murmured, then smiled a bit. "If I win...You have to kiss the first man you see in this bar," She smirked devilishly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 am

Eric leaned towards her, and smirked on what she said if he won the bet, but he laughed hard at what he would need to do if he lost. ''No way that is gonna to happen. If you asked my cousin that, I believe he would do it. But not me...'' he winked at her and took the rest of his drink. ''It's better if you want me to do another thing on that bet'', he chuckled.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:06 am

Kida poked out her bottom lip in a pout. "But, Eric~" She complained, batting her eyes. "I'm risking a lot by saying I'll let you kiss me," She mumbled. "...I'm kind of new to everything involving men, which is pretty bad, considering I'm twenty four," she said, making a face.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:10 am

Eric made a face, but than he laughed... ''Fine, but I need to be more drunk if i'm going to do it...'', he shook his head. He could go on and said no, but he couldn't say no to that little face. ''Go on and try it...'', he said with an amused smile and took her glass from her taking what was left from it.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 am

Kida grinned and nodded, hopping up. She finished off her drink and then pulled her sweater over her head. She tossed it to Eric with a small smirk on her lips. She wore her white half-shirt from before underneath the sweater. She giggled gently and fixed her hair.

"Excuse me...?" Kida murmured, leaning onto the bar beside the two men. They eyed her, the red head being the only one who smiled. The dark haired man was visibly fuming. "I couldn't help but notice you two looked a little...frustrated...I wanted to know if I could offer you any service," she said lightly, her lips pulling into a small smirk. "And what type of service would you be offering, Miss?" The red-haired man purred, reaching over and caressing her cheek. Oh, this was too easy.

Kida locked her eyes with him and smiled softly as she focused on her powers. However, her powers were clicking. What was wrong? "You look a little tipsy there yourself, darling. Why don't you go back to your little boyfriend over there before you hurt yourself. 'Sides, some of us do have ears good for hearing those talking about us across the bar," The darker hair man smirked at her. She pursed her lips and huffed. "Oh, now look what you did!" The red man groaned when Kida turned on her heels and walked back to Eric. She sat down and stole his drink, taking a long sip. "Fine. You get to kiss me. Just, make it quick," She pouted.

(If you take her first kiss in a bar, I will slap you through the monitor. XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:48 am

Eric watched her with amused eyes, and drank more... If he was going to kiss a guy, it would be better he had a hungover that he would forget everything about this night.
    Deep inside he didn't like the way the read-haired was with her, like he didn't like with the guy before... Really, what was wrong with him? But then he saw the black one, and his smile grew a little, this wasn't going to end well... Not for her, at least''.

He looked at her with a smug smile as she came back to him. He laughed a little with her words and finished another glass. Then he leaned over and cupped her cheek, as if he was really going to kiss her, right in middle of the bar, ''Can I chose where and when I'm going to kiss you?'', he asked softly, leaning his forehead against hers.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 am

Kida blushed softly as he cupped her cheek. She hadn't expected him to be so tender -- at least, she hadn't thought she would expect that. But, a part of her knew he would be -- knew he was the sweet guy Belle claimed he was. She smiled a bit at his question and nodded. "I suppose so," She mumbled, then nuzzled her nose against his and leaned her head into his touch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:56 am

He nuzzled his nose against hers... ''Is there anything else you want to see in here? This place sunddely lost my interest, and I might have new plans now'', he whispered softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content