Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rum [Tag: Kiki]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Rum [Tag: Kiki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rum [Tag: Kiki]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:02 am

Kida smiled a bit and shook her head. "No...the drunk brawl that should be happening soon really doesn't interest me right now," she giggled, the alcohol obviously lightening her normally bland mood. "You know...If I weren't a bit tipsy, I would have won that bet," she mumbled. She leaned back and looked over at the door as a tall, very muscular man came in -- he had dark skin and black hair; very threatening looking. "And, you would have been kissing that," she laughed, a snort slipping into her laugh. She covered her mouth and blushed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:22 am

Eric smirked, ''None of this interest me... But don't talk like that, or I'd might think you lost the bet on purpose'', he chuckled and finished the last glass of rum on the table. He eyed the waitress that served them, and left some coins at the table, enough for what they consumed, and it would rest a little for her tip.

He eyed the guy who entered the tavern, and who he was suppose to kiss. ''Well, I'm glad I'm a fast runner, that guy can be muscular, but he's bowlegged'', he chuckled and took her hand gently as he led them out from the tavern. He whistled and right after Spirit troted towards them, ''May I help you... I might be a little drunk, but I can handle put you on the staddle and ride us'', he chuckled and kissed her hand.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 am

Kida giggled and followed him from the tavern. She smiled as Spirit came up and gently pet his snout before looking back at Eric. "I s'pose," she mumbled, smiling a bit. She scratched at her head slightly and pouted. "...Fuck it," she muttered and tugged her wig off. She put it into the saddle bag and pulled her white tresses down from their confinement. "Much better," she mumbled, ruffling out her hair. "Can I steer him...?" She asked, her eyes lighting up at the idea as she looked at Spirit. "You can put your hands over mind if I hold the reins...I'd just sit in front and pretend I'm steering him," She giggled a bit.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 am

Eric watched as she interact with Spirit, and even in his state of drunk, he was a bit surprised of how well Spirit got along with Kida. he smiled brightly as she took her wig off, and that made him took his hood off too. Her hair shinned at the moon light, it looked like strands made of silver. He laughed at her request, ''You look more with Belle than you know'', he shook his head, and like Belle too, he couldn't say no. ''Okay, but I'm the one guiding the way'', he chuckled and helped her mounting Spirit, and right after he followed her up into the horse's saddle.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:52 am

Kida squealed excitedly as a child might. One thing she liked about being even the smallest bit drunk -- she was lighthearted and happy. Childish, even, despite how much people like that generally annoyed her. She grinned as she sat atop Spirit, then looked back at Eric as he sat behind her. She blushed slightly, but pushed the thoughts from her mind and focused on the horse. "Okay. Lead the way," she smiled, though she held the reins. "Where are we going anyway?" She questioned
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:04 am

''You'll see...'', he whispered at her ear, and led their way to where they first met.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content