Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can we blame the rum for this?

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Can we blame the rum for this?  Empty Can we blame the rum for this?

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 am

Eric led their way out from the town. He was too amused of having Kida like that, where she could easily smell her hair, and he couldn't wait to see the surprise into her eyes, and hear it into her voice as they got closer to their destination.

As soon, they entered into the woods, he shut his mouth, and it didn't care how much Kida tried to get something of him, he would never tell, until they approcahed the river. ''This place became one of my favorite into the all kingdom'', he whispered softly at her ear and dismounted Spirit. After he helped her the same way he had before, at the tavern. He just smiled down to her, and interlaced her fingers with his as he led her down to the river bend.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Can we blame the rum for this?  Empty Re: Can we blame the rum for this?

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:16 am

Kida became more anxious as he refused to tell her where it was they were going. She liked being close to him like this, though, even if she wouldn't admit it to him. She sighed gently, giving up on her endeavor to get the information out of him.

The moment she saw the river, her heart gave an uncomfortable pang in her chest. Oh, he was romantic, wasn't he? It was hard to believe the same guy she met there would be the same man pulling something quite like this. She got down from Spirit and giggled gently as he pulled her to him as he had at the bar. He seemed to like that move -- made an excuse for him to pull her close. And, she didn't mind. Whether it was the alcohol talking or not, she wasn't sure.

She walked with him along the river shore and chewed her bottom lip as she held his hand. "So...you're secretly a hopeless romantic, aren't you?" She questioned, hooking a loose strand of her white hair back behind her ear.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:29 am

He smirked, ''Me... Imagine that...'', he sneered but he was blushing slightly. Maybe it was the alcohol doing that to him, but he wanted to make sure her first kiss would be something special. ''And I still don't believe you haven't kiss anyone in 24 years'', he chuckled softly and sat on the river bank, making room for her to seat in between his legs.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:41 am

Kida smiled softly and shrugged nonchalantly. "I've just...never seen the need nor want to be with anyone...Always looks too...painful," she mumbled, sitting down where he left her room. "But...you know that, huh?" She asked gently, looking up at him. "With Belle...?" she questioned, biting her lip as she ventured into what she knew was a sensitive topic. "It's not my business, I know, but...I just want to know you better," she mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am

Eric chewed his lip and looked at the sky, staring at the full moon for a moment. Yes, she did hit a sensitive topic, and he wasn't sure he was drunk enough to have that kind of conversation... ''Yes, I passed through this twice... One with Belle... And I'm not drunk enough to talk about it'', she mumbled quietly and wrapped his arms gently around her small frame. ''How about you, I kinda of gave you my reasons on not falling in love, may I know yours?'', he whispered quietly, nuzzling his nose on the crook of her neck.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:07 am

Kida nodded, knowing she had stepped a bit too far. She couldn't help being curious -- especially about Belle. But, even she knew when to leave something alone. "Me?" she questioned, furrowing her brows. She giggled gently as he touched his nose against her neck. "Ticklish," She mumbled before trying to get her mind back on track.

"I...well...pride, mostly. I've never had the chance to fall in love," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "Always thought I was better than those love sick girls you see," she sighed, leaning back against him. "I've never been hurt worse than when I lost my parents...I hate to think I could be hurt again, you know?" she mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:19 am

''Hmmmhmmm, you...'' He cooed, controlling himself to no kiss down to her neck. It was too way tempting though. ''I kinda of understand you, and I do think that love sucks... I tried hard before, and I've been into a crush for this girl for years, but now I lost it... And that's why I am who I am'', he sighed, his mind going back to that night when Rider provoked him.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 am

Kida looked to the water and sighed gently. She took one of his hands and brought it up to her lips, kissing the back of it gently. "I like it when you're like this..." she mumbled, listening to the soft sounds of nature around them for a moment. "Gentle, I mean...Sweet," She said quietly. "This is how Belle tells me you are...I didn't think I'd live to see it," she teased gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:16 pm

''She talks about me?'', he asked with a little whisper, ''What else did she say about me?'', he asked softly, pulling her closer gently. He wasn't suprised that Belle had talked about him, nice things actually. Though she was the only who could say something nice about me.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 am

Kida nodded, smiling to herself as he pulled her closer. "She says you took care of her when she needed it...And you never complained about it... She said you've had a lot of problems, but nothing you couldn't work through... She said that... When you love, it's amazing," She whispered, her fingertips brushing against his hand aimlessly as she watched the way the water moved down the bend.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:19 am

Eric smiled blissful, looking at the river while she talked. He looked down at their hands, and how comfortable she was feeling being like there with him. ''She didn't lie to you... Belle is an amazing person, she was there for me when I needed, and I can't see my life without her anymore'', he sighed, turning her slightly so he could see her face. ''I can see a little of her in you... You make me feel good'', he said softly, caressing her cheek gently. He leaned closer slowly, keeping eye contact with her, and only closed them when his lips pressed against hers softly. He couldn't think of a more perfect moment to kiss her, he hoped she liked it.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am

Kida smiled softly, glad to know Belle had been telling the truth. She looked up at Eric as she was turned a bit. The look on his face made her heart start to beat a little quicker in her chest. She leaned into his touch and then felt her pulse truly quicken as he leaned into her. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips press against her. Everything else disappeared. She fell into the kiss and smiled slightly against his lips. She brought her hand up to caress his cheek and leaned into him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:40 am

Eric also smiled when he felt her leaning into the kiss. He opened her mouth slightly, and gradually he deepened the kiss. He noticed how well their lips connected together, and the feeling of kissing her was amazing. He ended the kiss softly and smiled against her lips again. ''C'était bon'', he whispered softly, leaning his forehead against hers and keeping his eyes closed.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:51 am

Kida giggled softly against his lips and smirked. "Oui," She said quietly, leaning into his embrace. She was surprised at herself for wanting to be this close to him. But, even so, being this close to him felt right. All too right. It almost scared her. But, she wouldn't let herself be afraid. Belle had assured her Eric was worth it. So, why should she let herself be scared? She leaned up to him and gently kissed his lips once more, unsure of her movement, but knowing that it felt good to kiss him. She broke the kiss after a long moment and looked at him, caressing his cheek gently. She smiled and blushed softly. "We should get home...It's late," She pointed out.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am

He smiled and gently took her lips into his, making this new kiss last longer than before. He chuckled and looked down to her. ''I have an idea, that maybe is going to make Belle worried about you, or maybe she's going to be all silly and giggly with us tomorrow...'', he smiled mischeviously down to her, ''How about if we sleep here tonight, just sleeping... I like having you into my arms, and I think you like it too. You could cuddle on me, like the first night we shared the room, and we would watch the stars until we fell asleep... what do you think?''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 am

Kida smiled slightly, chewing on her bottom lip as she thought about laying there with him. "Sounds...fun," She mumbled, giggling gently. "But...Would you like to go swimming first?" she asked with a small playful grin. "That way, we'll have to lay close together to keep warm," she mumbled playfully, laughing gently afterward. "Just an idea," she mused.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:35 am

Eric looked at her and then up to the river. ''Hmmm, I don't know...'', he started undecided, ''We would need to take or clothes off before entering on the water...'', he smiled smugly down to her, ''Or maybe not....'', he finished with a playful smile, and stood up, carrying her firmly into his arms. He jogged at the bank and dived in bomb style, holding her safely into his arms with clothing and shoes.

''Did Belle tell you how funny I can be?'', he laughed, feeling the warm water around him as he took her by the waist and kissed her gently on her lips.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:46 am

Kida looked up at him with a smirk and rolled her eyes. She gasped as he stood up, though a grin split her lips. "Eric, you wouldn'--Ah!" She laughed as he jumped into the water, taking the both of them in. She glared playfully up at him and shook her head, but quickly fell into his kiss. "Mm...She did. But, see, now we're soaking wet. Our clothes included. Good idea," she muttered sarcastically before smirking at him. "I would have gotten in undressed, but now there's no point," she sighed over dramatically.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 am

He laughed more, ''Of course it was a good idea, because now we're going to have to sleep wearing nothing more than our underwear'', he smirked down to her and kissed her neck softly. ''Or maybe we could wear nothing at all'', he leaned back and winked at her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:59 am

Kida blushed and grinned at him as she laughed, feeling his lips on her neck. She squirmed her way from his arms and splashed him with water. "You're such an asshole," she teased, shaking her head before she dove under the water and swam off a ways. She popped her head up at him and grinned.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:10 am

Eric laughed and splashed some water at her before she dove. He waited for her to come up again, and smirked. Belle adviced him to not tease her before she does the same to him, and he thought he could do so by that moment. ''C'mon, I know you like when I'm shirtless, it's not wrong you wanting to see me without pants, or boxers'', he winked and splashed her with water.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:17 am

"Never said I didn't!" Kida called over at him with a smirk. "I know you want to see me naked more than I want to see you," she grinned, pulling her sweater over her head to expose that short shirt she wore so often. She threw the wet sweater onto the shore and smirked at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:36 am

''You didn't have to say that!'', he chuckled and watched as she pulled the sweater off, exposing the short shirt she wore that morning, on her yoga. He knew how to play along, so he took his cloak off and threw it with his jacket as he grinned at her. ''I'm feeling cold, and I'm having some difficult on unfastening the trims of my shirt, can you help me with those?'', he asked with an innocent look at his face.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 am

Kida watched, a soft giggle leaving her lips. She rolled her eyes at his question and swam back over. "Sure, sure," she smirked. She fumbled as she started to work with the buttons on his shirt. She was nervous -- especially considering she wasn't good with things like this. But, she wanted to calm her nerves. She bit her lip as her eyes followed her hands. She pushed her hands up his chest, and then down his arms, sliding his shirt off his shoulders and smiling to herself. She tossed his shirt onto the shoreline and then turned her eyes back to him. She smiled shyly and then went under the water.

She poked her head back up a minute later, and casually tossed her white shirt to the shore, leaving her with nothing underneath. But, she shyly stayed under the water where he couldn't see her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 am

he smiled softly seeing her swimming back over, and chuckled to himself seeing she got a little nervous. When he saw her bitting her lips, he held the urge to not kiss her passionately, so he instead turned his attention back to her hands. All the moving off her sliding her hands on his chest and arms and tossing the shirt from his body was.... exciting, and he smirked once more when she swan away from him.

His eyes widened a bit when she took her shirt off, and from that distance, he was able to see something. He went under the water again and emerged next to where she was standing. He wrapped one hand gently around her waist, while he lift her chin up towards his face. ''Your eyes are beautiful'', he whispered softly and took her lips into a tender kiss. For someone who had to lose a bet to be kissed by him, she looked that she was enjoying the other kisses that followed the first one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm