Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can we blame the rum for this?

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Can we blame the rum for this?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we blame the rum for this?

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:59 am

Kida looked up to him and smiled a bit, smiling a bit as he wrapped his arm around her and held her chin. She closed her eyes, leaning into the kiss. "Thank you," she mumbled against his kiss and giggled softly. She was blushing darkly, but she knew it was harder to see in the dark, even with the light of the moon. She slid her arms around his neck and allowed herself to come out from under the water, exposing her chest. Though, she was pressed against him during the kiss, and therefore was not shy of his gaze.

"You know..." she broke the kiss breathlessly, her lips moving over to his ear. "You're the first guy I've ever been like this with," she admitted, nestling her head into the crook of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Can we blame the rum for this?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we blame the rum for this?

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:10 am

Eric looked at her also breathless, and smiled down to her. He wrapped both arms around her waist, and chuckled softly at her words. ''I'm glad to be the first, on this, and whatever more you want me to be'', he whispered softly against her ear. He was trying his best to not take her right at that moment. The feeling of her chest, so close to his, and her smooth skin was intoxicated, ''You trust me that I won't do anything without your concern, don't you?'', he mumbled quiet.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 am

Kida leaned against him and swallowed the lump in her throat. "I..." She nodded and smiled slightly against his neck. "I do," she admitted, surprised at herself. "Belle told me what you did...And, even then, I still trust you," She mumbled, running her hand through his hair gently. "But...I think I...do consent," she mumbled blushing darkly at her own words. She didn't know what she was saying. Did she really...? Or, was it just the rum? She wasn't sure. But, it felt nice to be with him like this -- so romantic and gentle and warm.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:29 am

Eric smiled warmly down to her, and kissed her again, this time more passionately. He broke the kiss, and his hands softly slid down to her hips, and then up to her back. He kissed down to her jaw softly, going up next to her ear. ''Are you sure about this? Because I'm sure I want to make love to you, to make you feel loved, and wanted, and complete...'', he whispered softly at her ear. Rum was his weakest drink, always making him talk what he felt without any restraints.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 am

Kida shivered as she felt his hands travel along her skin. She wasn't sure if she should really do this -- she barely knew him. She knew what Belle had told her, but not him. Even then, she knew he annoyed her on most occasions. "Eric..." she whispered, chewing on her bottom lip for a moment. "You can't make love without being in love," She mumbled, shaking her head. "I don't want to waste my first time...Not that I think you'd be a waste! It's just...I'm not in love with you..." She whispered, leaning back to look at him and cupping his cheeks. "Can we not do this tonight...?" she whimpered gently, nuzzling her nose against his as if asking him to not be upset.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 am

Eric rolled his eyes when she started to back up, but he wasn't suprised at all. He could have say something to make her think the contrary, he could even go on if this was another girl, but he respected her decision.
    He leaned his forehead against her, and gave her a crooked smile, ''And what do you want to do tonight?'', he asked playful.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Kida smiled a bit, relieved he hadn't gone against his will. "Well...I want to know if you can do me a favor," she mused, looking at him with the same playful grin he waa giving her. "More of a ... Bet," she mumbled. "I will sleep with you...if you can wait. Meaning, you stop all of your silly womanizing and wait for me," she nodded. "Would you be willing to do so?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Eric frowned seriously at her words, and slowly it faded into a mock laugh... ''You're kidding, right?? I'm the only one losing something into this bet...'', he shook his head, ''No one can know how long I'm going to wait, maybe years, months, days.... hours...'', he smiled and rose his brows playfuly down to her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Kida pouted slightly. "You would be my first...That's something," she pointed out, smiling cutely. "But...I understand. I'm not worth waiting for," she sighed, swimming over to the river bank and leaning against it.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Eric growled under her breath, watching her swimming away from him. He followed after her and said quietly. ''You're worth waiting for, it's me who doesn't see a point on waiting for someone anymore... I lost hope, Kida'', he confessed, and looked down to the water. He didn't want to see her hurt, and know he was the reason of it.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Kida frowned, clenching her fist at her side. She turned to him and sighed quietly. She touched his cheek and leaned over, kissing his lips. "I think you're worth waiting for... Belle hasnt lost hope in you. So, neither will I," she nodded.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 pm

''I see, you and Belle lost your mind...'', he said with a small laugh after the kiss, and looked away from her. ''Suppose I tried to not sleep with any woman during a time, and fail... What would happen on our bet?'', he asked with an arched eyebrow. Not that he was considering it, he was so used on flirting girls that he didn't see how he could stop it now.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Kida eyed him curiously as he looked away. "If you failed...Well, you wouldn't get to lay on hand on me," She said simply before biting down on her bottom lip. "I trust you, Eric...I know you could do it if you cared enough...But, it's up for you to decide," she said with a small shrug. She went underwater and swam off a ways. She wanted to believe that he would try for her, but at the same time, why should he? She was asking a lot of him, and she knew that. But, even the hopeless romantic in her wanted to believe he would do it for her -- and mean it. She resurfaced across the river and leaned onto the river bank, running her fingers through her hair as she looked up towards the moon.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 pm

Can we blame the rum for this?  - Page 2 Tumblr_mdb6sx3LeG1rkimbvo4_250

Eric ran his tongue across his lips slightly as she spoke, and frowned a little. She was willing to bet her virginity on this bet, and he didn't understand why. She could have bet anything else, but what she put on the table was very appealing, and if he lost it, the lose would be huge for him. It was true he desired her at the first day he saw her, right here on the river bank. But fate dhanged the rules upside down, and that woman become to be Belle's sister, the second woman he allowed himself to love. Kida said she had trust in him, but Eric didn't know what Belle or she saw in here... He watched as she swan away from his side, and chewed his bottom lip. What could he do? Go over there and say he would try, or run back to the tavern? He was sure he could win a girl over there in a blink of eye. He looked back at Spirit, and met his eyes with his. The horse whinnied and leaned his head towards her, ''Smart boy'', Eric grinned at him, and after he dived into water, swimming towards where she was standing.

It wasn't difficult to see her, her skin was glowing softly at the moonlight, and it looked like there was several little crystals shinning at her wet white hair. He leaned towards onto the river bank, hovering her gently. He held her waist respectfully, and cupped her cheek softly, looking her intently into her eyes. ''I want to try, for you'', he said meaniful, and leaned his face down, kissing her lips tenderly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Kida heard the sound the water made when Eric started to swim over to her, but she did not look at him. A small smile pulled on her lips despite herself, for she knew what his two options had been -- go to the tavern, or go to her. A part of her mind was nudging her with a grin, as if saying See? I told you so. She ignored it and simply turned her blue eyes towards Eric. His eyes were brighter in the moonlight, reflecting the emotions she could tell were running through him.

As he leaned over her and cupped her cheek, she leaned into his touch and smiled slightly at his words. "Smart boy," She mumbled, teasing his words towards his horse. She leaned into his kiss and closed her eyes, her arms loosely lacing around his neck.

Can we blame the rum for this?  - Page 2 Tumblr_m42z77KmJg1qb2bwyo4_r1_250
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:44 am

Eric smiled into the kiss, laughing softly remembering the words she said. She broke the kiss and smirked, staring at her eyes. It was going to be very difficult to him, but maybe in the end he wouldn't regret his decision.

''You are impossible, how can I say no to you?'', he chuckled, caressing her hip gently and leaned down to kiss her again. Her lips had a seet taste, on contrary of his, which he was sure tasted of rum.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:48 am

"Hmm...maybe that's the point," Kida mused against his lips and giggled softly, returning his kiss and pulling herself close to him. She liked the idea of being with him like this -- the idea that only she would be with him like this. And, as she kissed him, she let that idea become a hope. Even a state of mind. She gently ran her fingers up through his black hair as she leaned back from the kiss. "Belle will kill us both if we stay out here, you know," she whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 am

He smirked, grazing his lips down to her jaw, and then next to her ear... ''Are you afraid of Bells?? I would find amusing meeting her tomorrow morning...'', he whispered with a smile.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:58 am

Kida shivered, his lips leaving tingles along her skin in reaction to his touch. "I...no! Of course I'm not scared of Belle," she mumbled, trying to regain her composure. "It's just..." She bit her lip and touched his chest with tentative fingers. "I'm a bit too tempted with you out here -- soaking wet and shirtless," She mumbled, blushing.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 am

Eric groaned slightly when she touched his chest like that, but then he chuckled softly at her mumbling and the blushing at her cheeks, ''Sorry, I can be way irrestible sometimes'', he brushed some strands of hair from her face, and smiled, ''You sure you don't want to do this tonight, I might be drunk, but I'm sure I'll remember this tomorrow''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am

Kida looked up to him, her blue hues hesitant and unsure. "I..." She bit her bottom lip and searched his eyes for some kind of reassurance that she wouldn't be the same as all of the girls. Then again, she'd be harder to get away from than all those other girls, considering she lived with him. "Will it mean something to you?" She whispered, her eyes vulnerable.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 am

Eric looked at her with an intent gaze, having a feeling of what she was thinking of, ''You're different from every girl I've seen before, and I'm not talking about your white hair'', he gave her a crooked smile and kissed her gently, ''I think this will mean a lot to me'', he whispered.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:20 am

Kida blushed under his intent gaze, every inch of her being feeling weak to him. She returned his kiss, keeping her eyes closed for a long moment before gazing at him. "Eric, I...I'm scared," she admitted, frowning. "I'm scared we'll do this, and then you'll change your mind. I don't want to be just another girl," She whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:34 am

Eric looked down to her, with a small sigh. ''To prove you won't be like the other, I'll do this to you... I'm not going to push this on, if you're scared, or nervous... I want you to be sure you want this'', he said softly, kissing her neck gently, and then he turned around, laying by her side.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:49 am

Kida blinked, a bit surprised that he had reacted in such a way. She smiled a bit. So, there really was good in him. She giggled slightly when he kissed her neck and then pulled herself from the water fully, laying close to his side. "Thank you," She mumbled, sighing as she closed her eyes and leaned her head against his chest.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:19 am