Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea] Empty Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea]

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 am

"Master Dimitri, these doucments still needs to be sighend."
    "would you prefer this or..?"
    "When will the council catch the Korso's?!"
    Simitri kept his smile upas more and more questions' were thrown at him, and clamly kept walking throug town with both servants and commoners at his back. Well, things wre as they've always been.
    Being part of the council, and quite popular (thoguh someitme she wish he wans't) just didn't let him have a break sometime.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Antal inlägg : 141
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-06

Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea] Empty Re: Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea]

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:58 am

Lady Amalthea was riding into tnow on her horse Angel. She need some time away from being a princess that people whated her to go back to her kingdom but she could never to back there. Amalthea saw a man with other people as she put up her hood to hind her face.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea] Empty Re: Just like any other day [Tag Amalthea]

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:07 am

((wasn't she a lady-in-waiting for Cinderella? o.o))

After finally manegin to clam the crowd, and quielty orderd some guards to keep them away form him for a while, he sighned in relief and walked inside an alley.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:14 am

(Her kingdom was destroyed a long time ago and she and Cindy are BFF)

Amalthea stop near the alley as Angel need to rest for a little bit. Amalthea slide off her horse and started to pet Angel "Hey Angel" said Amalthea in a sweet voice as she look at her.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 am

Rubbing his face tiredly, he looked up to see the woman and her hourse. Well at least she didn't seem like someone who wnated to ask him anything, thnak god for that.
    "Better move your hourse, you're kind of blocking the way," he said simply.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:28 am

Amalthea look at him "Ooo I'm so sorry" said Amalthea as she move Angel for him to walk away as she toke down her hood as look at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 am

He went quiet for a while, thinking to himself. "On secnd thought, keep it there, then I'll be able to hide from the crowd out there," he chuckled and leaned aaginst the wall.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:41 am

Amalthea look at him "Make up your mind" said Amalthea as she walk over to him "I'm Angel" said Amalthea. She wasn't sure about him unlike the other people that live in the castle.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:46 am

He looked back at her, face blank and arms crossed over his chest. "Yu're from the castle," he stated. "And obivously from the the other kingdom, or else you would've know about me already," he chuckled. "I'm Dimitri."
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:52 am

Amalthea look at him "How do you know that" asked Amalthea. She wan't use to people know that info about her and it scared her alot.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:55 am

He gaver her a little funny look. "Part ofmy job. I'm in the council and i have all information needed. Plus i'm pretty close with princess Cinderella," he smirked.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:01 am

Amalthea look at him "You don't know anything about Cindy unlike I do" said Amalthea "And you council people aren't that nice from what I hear about you guys" said Amalthea as she turn away from him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 am

He rolled his eyes. Nothing new with this girl, the same as everyone else. And boring as well.
    "Well, you my beleive the rumors if you want, miss Amalthea," he grinned micheviously. "I'm fine either way."
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:13 am

Amalthea turn around with a look of horrie on her face "Dimitri how do you know my real name" asked Amalthea. She wonder how many other people know her name.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:17 am

Now he just gave her a bored look. "Oh please... You're clsoe to the future queen, and as i said before part of my job is knowing who our 'guests' are, not really that ahrd finding out your name."
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 am

Amalthea hear people coming down "Hmm well that nice to know and I think your friends are coming" said Amalthea as she out up her hood and got on her horse "You can get on if you what to" said Amalthea as she walk over to him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:49 am

"Uh no, I pass," he said uickly and eyed the hourse carefully. Hourses didn't seem to like him that much for soem reason, and after his other accidnet the hter day, he'd rather not the the risk. "I'll just go back to my job," he sighend.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 am

Amalthea look at him "Okay but have fun" said Amalthea as she toke off ina fast walk on her horse to get out of there as fast as she could.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:54 am