Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What a night... [Tag Amalthea]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

What a night... [Tag Amalthea] Empty What a night... [Tag Amalthea]

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:59 pm

"Thank you, and Good night.." Cinderella smiled politely at the guards that had followed her to her room after the massacre at the ball. She closed the door behind her and glanced around her room. It must be one of the finest rooms in the castle they had given her.. A large room with a big bed and color everywhere - just a room that a Princess should have. She and Philip wasn't allowed to share bed until they were married, but Cinderella didn't mind to sleep alone.. She sat down and sighed deeply- this town was... crazy. Maybe it was a sign that she shouldn't get married?.. She had no idea.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Antal inlägg : 141
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-06

What a night... [Tag Amalthea] Empty Re: What a night... [Tag Amalthea]

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Amalthea slowly walk into Cindy bedroom. She was worrie about her so much. Amalthea place her hand on Cindy's shoulder "Hey are you aright" asked Amalthea with worrie in her eyes.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:05 pm

"Oh.." Cindy almost jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up at her suprised.
    "Amalthea.. You scared me.." Cinderella gasped before she started to smile softly at her friend.
    "I'm fine.. How about you?"
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:11 pm

"I'm alright, I worrie about you tonight" said Amalthea as she look at her. Amalthea handing her some water "Here drunk this" said Amalthea. She know what to do beacause this happen to her.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

"Thank you.." Cinderella smiled at her and took the glass- but didn't drink some from it.
    "What a night, eh?!" Cindy forced a small laugh before she sighed. Hopefully she didn't know anyone among the dead except the guard- but it was still hard to realise that something like this had happened.
    "Did they take the one that did all this?"
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 pm

"I don't think so" said Amalthea as she could feel the pain around them. "But they will find them that did this unlike mine" said Amalthea as she sat on the bed.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 pm

"I hope so.." Cindy sighed before she sat straight. Even though everything was really sad - she couldn't help herself when she started to think that the worst that happened was that Philip was never around. After all- it was a ball in their honor..
    "Do you think that me and Philip can fall in love with each other?.." She suddenly asked her friend calmly
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Amalthea look at her "Maybe, are you worrie that he wasn't around" asked Amalthea as she grab her hand. "Do you like him in any way" asked Amalthea. "What ever you pick I will be with you" said Amalthea.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:44 pm

"He's -- really sweet, but I don't think he likes me.." Cindy shrugged and smiled softly at Amalthea when she took her hand.
    "How could I ever marry a man that doesn't loves me?.. I know I have to do it, but still.." She sighed and looked down.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm

"You can't" said Amalthea. She know that Cindy couldn't marry him but they coulndn't change that. Amalthea's cat Berlioz came in and rub Cindy's leg.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 pm

"So what will I do?!" She asked in a sigh, and looked down when Amaltheas cat showed up. She wanted to smile, but she couldn't at the moment.
    "Hi Berlioz .." Cindy said shortly before she glanced around in the room.
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"I don't know" said Amalthea. She feel so sorry for Cindy. Amalthea pick up Berlioz. "Are you okay Cindy" asked Amalthea as she look at her.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 pm

"No, I'm not" Cindy almost burst out in a sigh and buried her face in her hands before she stood up. She started to take off her dress and threw it on the ground as she walked over to the closet to find another one. Even though the dress was made just for today - she didn't care. The evening was still a disaster.
    "I don't know what to do.. What if Philip hates me, or if I don't like him?! I hate this" Cinderella muttered as she picked out an easy made dress and started to get dressed again. This was even the first time she said that she didn't liked this-- otherwise she just has a smile on and never say anything about it..
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Amalthea stand up and give her a hug "I know it very hard for us to be princess" said Amalthea. She whated to take away her pain "Cindy we will have to find out about that" said Amalthea as she rub her hair.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:48 pm

"But you don't have to marry a stupid Prince" Cindy pouted, but calmed down a little when she got a hug.
    "I know.. But it's still some time until the wedding, so I can get to know Philip during that time.. I hope." Cindy smiled softly.
    "So.. how was the ball for you? Before-- everything happened?"
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:53 pm

"I would take your place in a second if I could" said Amalthea "It was okay I got see Odette again the one who save me and Marina I meet her at the ball and both of them are getting marry" said Amalthea as she leg go of her and started to tie the back of her nightgown.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:01 pm

"Oh.. How fun for them.. I guess they're marrying people they loves" Cindy pouted once again before she started to frown.
    "Saved you? .. What happened?" She asked worried. This was something she hadn't heard..
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Amalthea walk in font of her "Cindy we can leven if you what to and find you love" said Amalthea "Well about a week ago I was out looking at the river and two men were about to hurt me when Odette came and beat them up" said Amalthea.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:15 pm

"No.. I can't leave- what would my people say? And my parents?" Cindy shook her head with a sigh before she looked worried at Amalthea.
    "Really?.. But they didn't do it, right?! - and then I guess I have to thank this Odette for saving one of my friends.."
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"No they didn't and that up to you" said Amalthea. She know that Cindy wouldn't leave her kingdom and her family. "Cindy they can't make you fall in love with someone that is up to you" said Amalthea with a smile.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 pm

"No, but they can make me marry someone.. They could have said that I have to marry a old duke, and I would do it with a smile - and that's exactly what I have to do now.." Cinderella said with a gentle smile at her friend- and besides, she knew many Kings and Queens that had a lover when they didn't liked their husband or wife.. She didn't liked it- but someday she would probably be like them..
    "So-- uhm.. If you ever sees this Odette again - can you please tell her to visit me? I would like to meet her"
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 pm

"Yes that is wrong but they can" said Amalthea as she sat down on the bed and pet her cat. "Yes I can do that for you Cindy" said Amalthea with a smile. "Cindy I still what to thanks you for letting me stay with you and giving me this little guy" said Amalthea.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm

"ohw, you don't have to thank me.. It's what friends does" Cinderella smiled softly at Amalthea before she walked over to the mirror and let down her hair.
    "You should've done the same for me, right?!" She asked as she sat down beside her again and patted the cat
    Lady Amalthea
    Lady Amalthea

Post  Lady Amalthea Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"Yes I would" said Amalthea as she smile. She was glad that her and Cindy were friends. "So have you meet anyone new here" asked Amalthea.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 pm

"No.. Just Philip.. I have kinda been locked up in the castle since I got here" Cinderella laughed slightly and shook her head.
    "I want to go out, but I don't want to do it alone. I was thinking in bringing Gaston with me, but he never shows up" She sighed with a little frown.
    "Have you met someone then?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:25 am