Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hoping I'm invisible (tag: anyone)

Nakoma
    Nakoma

Antal inlägg : 70
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Hoping I'm invisible (tag: anyone) Empty Hoping I'm invisible (tag: anyone)

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Nakoma snuck into the horse stalls and walked inconspicuosly past several horsemen and stablehands. She found a horse in the back corner and slipped in the stall with the horse quietly.

Nakoma checked its name on the saddle and petted it's nose.

"Your a nice horse." Nakoma whispered to it, and the horse seemed to relax under her touch. Nakoma loved horses, and they loved her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Hoping I'm invisible (tag: anyone) Empty Re: Hoping I'm invisible (tag: anyone)

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:30 pm

"Hello there.." Phoebus said from behind with a smile, and a eyebrow raised teasingly- knowing that she would be scared from his act.
    "She's beautiful, isn't she?" He asked and nodded towards the horse
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Nakoma looked over her shoulder at the man who spoke, with her fantastic luck it was Sir Phoebus, head of the guard.

"Hello..." she said suprised a bit by him.

"Yes she is, a bit underfed however, by the look of her stomach..." Nakoma replied as she patted the horse's stomach.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:42 pm

"You're right.." He said with a nodd, and walked closer to the horse.
    "Do you work here? In the stalls I mean.. I don't think I've seen you out here" Phoebus said pretty fast to change the subject to her. She looked familiar, but he knew the most of the people in the town- so it wouldn't be such a suprise if he had met her before..
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:44 pm

"No... Not unless its a busy day, no one notices that I don't belong here then... I work around, I help people when they need it, usually I work as a maid in the castle." Nakoma said, leaning against the horse.

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Phoebus smiled as she spoke and when she said that she worked in the castle, he knew he had seen her before,
    "But do you like it out here? Maybe you can ask for permission to start taking care of the horses instead of the floors?" He said with a little chuckle
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

"I have friends in the castle, and the stablehands laugh at me and say horses are for men." Nakoma paused and looked Phoebus directly in the eye.
    "Which is silly considering I've seen them shy from the horses as if they were wild beasts."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:05 pm

"Well, horses are for men.." Phoebus laughed and shook his head slowly before he glanced at her.
    "But if you think you're tough enough, then maybe I can help you. I do believe they listen to me if I say that they should give you a try.. Do you have a horse on your own?"
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:10 pm

"Do I look like I have a horse of my own?" Nakoma gestured to herself and shook her head silently. Horses were expensive and only owned by the wealthy, and you have to pay for a stall to keep it in.
    Nakoma had wanted a horse since she was a little girl, but living in the forest with her grandmother at the time, she had no means to get one.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:20 pm

"I know plenty of people that has horses, even though they haven't so much money." Phoebus shrugged and glanced at her. "They are maybe not as fine as these in here, but still... Maybe someday I can take you for a ride. My Achilles is one of the best horses you can ever find" He winked and patted the horse before he took a few steps back.
    "What is your name, miss?"
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Nakoma shrugged at his words and pushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"I'm sure he's a fine horse, especially if he's trained by a professional such as yourself." Nakoma said jokingly.

"Nakoma. And your Captain Phoebus." Nakoma said smiling.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"I am.." Phoebus smiled gently and bowed easily.
    "Then I guess we have a date then, miss Nakoma. Someday I'll show you how the world looks like from a horse's back." He winked with a little laughter
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 pm

(Ooc I'm not jealous....not one bit)
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:41 pm

"Alright then." Nakoma agreed, still petting the horse on the head.

"I have to go, I'll see you soon... I guess." Nakoma said and left the horse stall.

Nakoma then left the stables.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:43 pm

(Ooc there's still Jim Odette >8D /SHOT)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

[Occ: Pffff xD Odette <333 and Jim: Shut up >< )

"Good bye, Miss Nakoma" Phoebus smiled to himself when he watched the girl leave, and patted the horse once more before he walked over to Achilles, and rode away from the stable
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 am

(Ooc truuue XDD *winks at Jim and Phoebus*)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:37 am