Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Invisible (Tag Flynn)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Invisible (Tag Flynn) Empty Invisible (Tag Flynn)

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:27 pm

"John, I've got it!" Belle muttered as he tried to hold her arms like she was a three year old. "Your legs are still weak, Belle. I can see your ankles shaking," John sighed, moving her long strands of hair away from her face. She looked to him with her golden eyes, but he could tell she wasn't the same anymore. Ever since he'd brought her back to his home, she'd been...colder. She had less life -- that much was visible in her eyes. Their golden color was pale -- the vibrant gold now only a pastel brown. She sighed and looked away from him.

The doorbell rang soon after. One of the maids hurried to get it and then hurried back to the living area where John and Belle were. "Lord Rolfe, you have a visitor," She said gently. "And who would that be?" John asked, arching a brow. "Sir Rider, my Lord," She said lightly. Belle gasped quietly to herself, her eyes flashing a bit brighter before she remembered what John had told her. He doesn't want to see you anymore, Belle. He told me to take you and keep you away from him. Belle frowned and looked down, her skin paling at the thought of seeing him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Invisible (Tag Flynn) Empty Re: Invisible (Tag Flynn)

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Flynn walks in, holding a box and wearing his dark thief cloak with the hood down. He hand't seen neither of them in two weeks nor was he in town for those weeks also. He started to form small bags under his eyes and he looked a bit frail. Flynn bows in respect and looks at John. "I've returned items that I've had in my home, I reckoned you want them back." Flynn explains, having no emotion stuck onto the tone.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 pm

John looked to Flynn with a smile. He ignored the tone in Flynns voice and kept smiling. "Well, isnt that nice of you!" John said before looking to Belle. Belle kept her eyes to the floor and walked over. "Right...kind," she mumbled as she took the box. She winced as she could only pick it up with one arm - her other arm still broken. Her hand brushed his, causing her to pause her breathing for a moment. She cleared her throat. John shifted slightly and then smiled again.

"Well...if thats all, you can g-" John was interrupted when Belle dropped the box. She closed her eyes and bent down, putting everything back into the box. John bent down to help. "Ive got it," she snapped, her voice breaking slightly. John sighed and stood back up.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 am

Flynn was already down and helping putting back all the items into the box, despite what she said or did. He takes the box from her instead, still holding onto it.
    "Where do you want me to put it?" He asked, gripping onto the box knowing that Belle would probably try to snatch it again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:15 am

Belle clenched her good fist and stared at the ground. "I want you to put it down," she said quietly, standing and avoiding his eye contact. "You don't want to be here. I understand. Put the box down, and go. No need to help the defective girl," she muttered, a tear slipping down her cheek. She turned her pale hues to him and pursed her lips. She shook her head and covered her mouth with her good hand as she tried to push back a sob, but failed. She shoved around him and hurried -- stumbling -- down a hall and closing the door behind her. She leaned on the door and put her hand to her chest, her chest heaving with her sobs. she ran to her bed and curled up on it.

John swallowed the lump in his throat and looked to Flynn. "I'm...sorry about that. She's tired...nightmares..." He rubbed his neck. "Thank you...again," he said lightly, offering to take the box.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 am

(( FEEL BAD JOHN D8 THIS IS PARTLY YOUR FAULT!

... Still love you though Very Happy <3 ))

Flynn didn't look at Belle but at the ground. His heart twisted even more than it did during the weeks he didn't see her. As she pushed him aside and ran down the hall sobbing, he closed his eyes tightly. He opens them back up when John talk.
    "Right..." Flynn mumbles giving the box to John. "I'll excuse myself out..." Flynn says, before bowing and turning on his heel and heading out.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

(We can make them run into each other again in the woods. We can say its like a while later. You want to post that one?)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:42 am

(( Yep Yep ^^ 2 weeks again just to keep it safe and up to date with the rp? ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:55 am

(Sure ^^)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 pm