Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do I know you? [Tag: Aurora]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Do I know you? [Tag: Aurora] Empty Do I know you? [Tag: Aurora]

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Rolfe will be furious at him for leaving the mansion for two whole days. But Eric couldn't take any chances on putting Kida or Belle in danger. He went straight to ther bedroom at the mansion, and seeing that Belle was still sleepy he left a note, telling he was looking for a hint about Nick's plan.

He went to the tavern and got enough information about Cale. Good thing was that he went to the tavern almost every night, bad thing, no one knew where he lived. He walked towards the town square and started watching people.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Do I know you? [Tag: Aurora] Empty Re: Do I know you? [Tag: Aurora]

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Aurora had left Dimitri's Mansion after a few days of being on her own with Jane and Maggie. And while she got along well with both of them Aurora did need to go to the palace to talk to Phillip. As she crossed the square she kept an eye out for Phillip, she might wind up lucky and see him in one of the shops they would meet at. Her gaze landed on a young man who seemed to be her age and she frowned, for some reason he looked familiar but Aurora was pretty sure she had never seen him before. She turned away and kept walking not noticing the person in front of her until she ran into him. "Oh I'm sorry." She apologized to the man who glared down at her, "Watch where you're going bitch." He growled down at her. Aurora's face darkened but she started to move past him, "I'm sorry sir." She said softly. The man's eyes seemed to burn a hole in her back as she kept walking.
    (could not resist adding that XDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Eric was looking aimless at people around, when suddenly he thought he could get lucky and see Kida among them. He then started looking more closely to the girls around, since he was sure she would be wearing her wig, when he spotted a girl across the water fountain. She looked strangerly familiar and Eric couldn't remember where he had seen her before. He was sure he didn't lay with her, so he was almost sure he had met her before he moved to Nirethia. He furrowed seeing the man being unpolite to her to to avoid any other harm he reached her. ''Pardon me'', he smiled charmingly, ''Are you okay? I saw you bumping agaisnt that man'', he said with a soft smile rurning his head back slightly towards the man.

[Haha, thanks to Kida and Belle, you're going to see sweet Eric X'D]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:58 pm

(that's new for me <333)
    Aurora jumped when she heard a young man's voice and looked up to see the same man from earlier smiling down at her. She glanced back at the man who had been rude and who was thankfully leaving. "Oh I'm fine, thank you." She said softly and felt that same odd sensation of knowing him. She furrowed her brow at him as she studied him intently, "Do I know you?" She asked curiously.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Eric smiled softly at her, ''We aim to please'', he said with a small smirk, and looked at her also with intent eyes as she studied him. ''Honestly, I was thinking the same about you... Do you live here? In Nirethia?'', he asked and right after he said, ''Sorry to ask it, but I'm trying to figure out where I've seen you''
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:13 pm

She nodded, "Yeah, I came to live here after my foster father died." She said as she met his intent gaze with her own. "You?" She asked quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm

''I came here with Princess Cinderella...'', he said quietly, and decided to not give her much information about his past.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm

She nodded, "Oh, well my name is Aurora." She said and held out her hand for him to shake if he wanted too.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 pm

''Nice to meet you, Aurora. I'm Eric'', he said softly and instead of shaking her hand he brought it closer to his lips. ''So how long have you been living here?'', he asked casually and let go of her hand.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Aurora blushed when he kissed her hand and then looked down, "Well I came to Nirethia when I was ten, my parents wanted me to work at the palace so I did. I've never really been close to my parents since they were always shoving me out." She said with a shrug, no surprise really considering they weren't her birth parents. "I guess they regret finding me." She muttered under her breath.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

Eric was going to ask how Cinderella was when he heard the girl worked at the castle. He couldn't love the princess like before, but he still cared about his childhood friend when the girl said she was found. ''Have you ever heard about your birth parents?'', he asked softly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

Aurora shook her head, "No...my foster parents just found me one day in the woods. So they took me in and raised me..I have always wondered though about my real parents." She admitted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

Eric shook his head, and smiled weakly at her now. She was like him, well, like his life turned upside down. Maybe this was why he thought she was familiar. ''Believe me, it's better to not find out'', he said quietly and looked foward.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 am

Aurora frowned at that, "You don't like your parents?" She asked slightly confused, but she was starting to feel that same sensation once more. "Sorry that was rude." She said and rubbed her forehead.
    (how will they find out? XDD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Eric smiled weakly again and looked back to her as he said. ''That's okay. I lived with my birth mother, and she was lovely... I always wondered who was my birth father.'', he said quietly. ''He's dead'', he said simply and looked foward again.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 am

Aurora blinked in surprise, "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." She apologized as she studied him. "What was your mom like?" She asked as she stared up at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 am

Eric nodded quietly, if he said who his father truly was she would run away at the same moment. He smiled when she asked about his mother, ''She was amazing, she raised me almost all alone, and she was loved by almost everyone on the castle''
    [Oh... I don't know... I was hoping Flynn could help them... XD]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:16 am

(ohhh that would be nice *looks at Flynn* XDD)
    Aurora smiled at that, "She sounds great." She said gently and looked down. She wanted to know more about her but even she didn't fully understand why she was so intrigued by her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 am

''She was great...'', he said quietly and looked down. ''I wished she would be still with me, but she isn't anymore'', he sighed and looked at the sky before landing his eyes at Aurora's... Her eyes, they were so familiar, ''You don't know anything about your family? Well, except that you were found at the woods?''
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:48 am

Aurora shook her head, "No, besides being found." She said with a shrug. "You're lucky that you know your mom, I'm sure she loves you." She said gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:22 am

Eric pursed his lips and looked at Aurora with sad eyes. ''She loved me... She's dead now'', he said quietly and looked far from her again. He was controlling himself to not snap or being rude to this girl. Kida would be proud if she heard about it, and thinking of her made him looks arounf the square, to look for her. ''Which forest were you found, that could be a start at your searching, if you're willing to find them...'', he said softly as he landed his gaze back into the girl's eyes.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

She bit her bottom lip, "Um it was in Mardel Woods....I think." She said as she thought about it. "My uh foster mom was the one who found me." She said and then looked down, "Do you think I'll actually find my parents Eric?" She asked quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:49 am

''Mardel Woods??'', he repeated and smiled a bit, ''It's not too far from where I lived... We're from the same kingdom'', he shook his head and forrowed his brows, ''Why they send you to work into this castle instead of Cinderella's?'', he asked softly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:58 am

Aurora bit her bottom lip, "I don't know why they sent me to this kingdom but I like it here well enough." She said gently but brightened again, "So we lived near each other...its odd that we never ran into each other." She muttered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 am

''Maybe we have ran... That would explain this feeling that I've see you before'', he said quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:09 pm