Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I Found You [Tag: Aurora]

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

I Found You [Tag: Aurora] Empty I Found You [Tag: Aurora]

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Philip was just about running down the streets of the town, searching for one woman among all the citizens of Nirethia. When Aurora didn't show up for their catch up date, he got very worried. She would always tell him if something came up and she couldn't hang out with him. And it had been almost a whole day since he last saw her. His head turned frantically from side to side as he looked down every alley, stepping into each store that she could of possibly gone into, calling out for her every so often. His stomach tightened anxiously the longer Aurora was missing and his brain ran wild with all the horrible possibilities for where she could be and what could of happened, and that only quickened his pace down the street. After scouring most of the town, he still had yet to find his friend, and he started wondering if she could be in the woods, or if she was even still in Nirethia?

((Tadah! Cue Aurora.XD))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I Found You [Tag: Aurora] Empty Re: I Found You [Tag: Aurora]

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 pm

After having been raped by Dimitri, Aurora had been kept in his room until only a few moments ago. Her lower body was extremely sore and she found herself stumbling as she walked. She knew she looked a mess as her hair was unkempt and her face and neck had bruises showing on her skin. She didn't even notice when she ran Phillip she was so caught up in her thoughts.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Philip had been so got up in looking down alley ways and across the square he didn't notice when he bumped into someone, feeling a light thud against his chest and reaching out instinctively to steady the other person, lightly grabbing hold of their arms. "I am so sorry," he apologized, his voice anxious and disheveled, and looked down to the person he had collided with his eyes widening, and a grin starting to grow when he found it was just who he was looking for. "Aurora!" he exclaimed, pulling he into an embrace, wrapping his arms around her back and shoulders and hugging her close to his chest while he buried his face in her hair.

But something was off. Aurora didn't seem at all like herself. She was quiet, and unfocused, and her hair was a complete mess. Not to mention there was an odd smell coming from her hair that did not belong to her. Philip stepped back cautiously, holding Aurora at arms length by by her arms, to get a good look at her, looking from the ground up, inspecting her for any little thing out of place. His eyes widened at the sight of her neck, and he lightly ran his fingers over the bruises before clenching his fist and dropping it by his side, his face falling as well towards the ground as he shut his eyes tight. "What happened?" Philip asked urgently, his eyes still shut, and then slowly turning his head up so that he could look into her eyes, his own full of pain and concern.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 pm

Aurora had flinched when Phillip had hugged her and couldn't help backing up a bit. She winced, of all the people she could have run into it had to be Phillip...."I...uh...nothing happened." She lied and tried to step past him. She wished that anyone but Phillip had found her....the shame she had been feeling seemed to grow when she saw the look in his eyes.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:20 pm

"Aurora. Something obviously happened," Philip said with a tight grimace as he eyed her curiously, his eyes nervous. "Please. Tell me. You know you can trust me," Philip pleaded and assured her softly as he bent his neck and slouched his body down to catch her eyes, giving her the most reassuring smile he could manage in this circumstance. "I was so worried when you didn't show up the other night. And the then I started thinking of the worst possible scenarios of what could of happened," he explained to her frantically, his eyes looking everywhere, as he reached up to push back some of her hair behind her ear, not that he did much good, and then softly caressed her cheek, smiling down to her sweetly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Aurora couldn't help it then she burst into tears and turned away from Phillip, "All....my fault." She said as another sob escaped and she tried to calm herself down.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Philip's eyes widened in shock as Aurora began to cry, and then turned away from him! His chest ached seeing her so hurt and he furrowed his brow and pursed his lips at what he heard her mutter. "Hey, hey," Philip said softly, calling her attention to him, so that she would remember he was there for her. He walked around her to stand in front of her again and took hold of both of her shoulders lightly as he bent his neck down to look at her face. "Let's go somewhere, kay? Somewhere we can talk?" he offered gently, smiling hopefully up at her before bringing her into another embrace, rubbing her arms lightly and hugging his close, while his face was rigid as he looked off and away into down a street, thinking to himself. After a few minutes hugging Aurora, Philip slowly pulled slightly back and just released one of his arms from her, leading her gently out of the square with his arm around her shoulder. Ever couple minutes he would look down curiously at her, smiling softly and with warmth if she looked up, and he walked them casually off toward a less populated part of town, one of the many places they discovered together on their poutings.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Aurora sagged against him as he guided her to a spot that she immediately recognized. It had been one of their spots and she froze in place suddenly realizing that she was tainted. Another sob escaped her throat and she looked up at him, her eyes frantically searching for something. "Can you forgive me? I...I should have left the tavern early...I'm so sorry I missed...missed our date." She whispered.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Philip looked down curiously as he noticed Aurora freeze, stopping as well, and turning his body towards her to better read her face. He was taken aback as she started apologizing but quickly pulled her into an embrace, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and smoothing down her hair down as he rested his head atop hers. "Ssh...There is nothing you need to apologize for," he said softly, closing his eyes for a moment. "I was never angry, only concerned," he crooned quietly. As he continued brushing his fingers through her hair and hugging her close, he gently looked around to find a place to sit, slowly moving them over in the embrace once he found one, a small bench near an out of order fountain. He sat sideways on the bench so as to allow him to continue holding her, only pulling back slightly after several minutes. "You think you can tell me what happened?" he asked gently, rubbing her arm with his thumb as he looked down into her eyes.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Aurora was shaking and she bit her bottom lip so hard she drew blood but she didn't notice, "I....I went to the tavern last night and I ran into Dimitri Timkowski there. So I sat down with him and we started talking he insulted me so I was mean back. Next thing I know he slammed my face into the table and well you know me....whenever I get nervous I talk a lot. So I said something else and he took me outside....he pinned me against the wall outside the tavern and...I was being so stupid...I said something else and he...he started kissing my neck. And then when I asked him to stop he took me with him to his place and I begged him to stop....he didn't though. He...he raped me Phillip.....and I....lost my virginity to a complete stranger!" She said in disgust.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:09 am

Philip's face started out calm and focused as he listened to Aurora tell him about what had happened the other night, smiling gently as he grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and then reached up to stop Aurora from biting her lip and dabbing at the blood softly, and then handing the handkerchief over to her with a playful smile and raising his eyebrows. However his whole body slowly grew more and more rigid, his jaw clenching, his eyes wide with fury, and starting to shine with an angry fire, the more Aurora said that Dimitri had done to her. When she finished speaking he simply looked at her face, his eyes soft and concerned as he very lightly ran his fingers over the bruises, inspecting all the damage, stopping after he looked over her whole face, his hand forming a ball by her cheek and then dropping to his lap where he tightened it, dropping his gaze as well, and every few seconds shaking his head in disbelief.

How could this of happened? And to Aurora? His Aurora! He couldn't just sit by and let this guy get away with what he had done. And he is on the council!!! They were the ones that made Philip seem like a horrible prince for flirting with women, but this guy...He had raped a woman. A sweet, kind, fun, amazing woman who was now surely traumatized for life. He looked up at Aurora uncertainly, and then looked down and reached over to take her hand in his, rubbing the back of it with his thumb. He looked up at his friend's deep, warm brown hues again, full of disgust and sadness, and with that, his own hues filled with a new determination. He unwrapped his arm from around Aurora and silently got up from his seat to start on his way to the court, stopping for a moment and then turning around to place a soft kiss on Aurora's forehead, meeting her eyes again, as if telling her his plan's silently-which they were actually pretty good at silent communication, and then he turned back around to set off on his mission. He'd check the court first, and if he wasn't there, he would find out where the bastard lives and go there, and if he's not there, then Philip will just not sleep until he has found him and made him pay.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 am

((*gulps* uh.... I'm gonna go hide Dimi now x'D ))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 am

((Yeah you better run. XD))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:18 am

Aurora's eyes widened when she realized what he was planning to do, "No...no no Phillip, please don't do something you'll wind up regretting." She begged as she followed after him as best as she could.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 am

"If it's defending you, I will not regret anything I do to that jerk," Philip assured Aurora, turning his head back a bit to speak to her, enough to notice she wasn't really in the best walking conditions. He fought the urge to punch a wall and walked back to his friend, jaw clenched as he ground his teeth angrily. He carefully lifted Aurora up into his arms bridal-style and then changed his route. Instead of going straight to the court, he's drop Aurora off at the castle, and find someone to take care of her until he was back. "Aurora, this guy must pay for what he has done to you, and I am going to make sure he does," he explained calmly, but firmly, looking into her eyes as he spoke, his face completely serious and tight from anger.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 am

Aurora bit her lip when he scooped her up into his arms, "Phillip please I don't want you to get hurt." She whispered as she stared up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:18 am

"But you already are hurt," Philip countered, locking his eyes with hers. "And I just cannot let that go," he said, focused, and angry, looking forward again. He was able to see the palace gates in the distance, and his body seemed to let out a sigh of relief. "And even if it wasn't you, if you weren't the person hurt, if it was some girl I had never met before, I would still need to do something. It's my duty as the prince and heir to the throne," he explained to her, his mind briefly remembering the promise he made to Odette, his voice starting to sound authoritative towards the end. "But...It was you. And that kills me," he muttered quietly, looking down and then up to meet her gaze, his eyes pained.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:23 am

Aurora started to cry then, "The worst part is....I enjoyed it....what the hell is wrong with me?" She asked bitterly feeling sick as she thought about it.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 am

Philip stopped at what she said and let out a soft sigh as he looked down, and then gently set Aurora down onto her feet. He held onto the tops of her arms lightly as he stared at the ground and chewed on the inside of his cheek, deep in thought. He wasn't gonna lie, hearing her say she liked what this guy did to her, it made him feel nauseous. However, if she could in fact feel pleasure, at least Philip knew Dimitri hadn't been too rough with her, at least during, and that Philip feel the smallest bit better.

Philip turned his eyes up and lifted her chin gently with a finger so he could meet her gaze with soft, loving eyes, a a small, kind half smile on his lips. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You're amazing," he murmured softly. "If you enjoyed it...Sex...With him," he chocked out softly, looking down between them, finding it impossible to say this looking into her soft, vulnerable blue eyes, and softly he rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "It just means he was gentle with you. Kind," he explained to her in a quiet mumble, the last word coming out between barred teeth, and then looked shyly up her through his lashes. "But there's nothing wrong with you," he repeated in a whisper before planting a light kiss on her forehead and then pulling her into a quick, but loving embrace, running his fingers through her hair lightly as he looked up, over head towards the castle.

"Now, let's get you back to the castle so you can get some rest," he said forcibly cheerful, but believable, as he pulled back gently out of the embrace and held her by her upper arms again, smiling brightly down at her. He then gently wrapped his arm around Aurora's waist and then started off again towards the castle, only briefly looking up, but mostly keeping his eyes on Aurora to make sure she was okay.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:36 am

Aurora leaned into him as they walked and tried to forget the feel of Dimitri's hands on hers. She focused on the pleasant atmosphere with Phillip and how safe he made her feel. "I'm sorry Phillip...I truly am." She whispered softly, she couldn't stop feeling so guilty.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 am

Philip chuckled, a bit dryly, as he watched his feet walking, and squeezed Aurora's shoulder lightly as he pulled her closer into his side. "There is nothing you need to apologize about," he assured her softly, looking down into her eyes and then kissing her head before turning to look forward and lightly resting his head atop of hers and his hand started to rub Aurora's arm softly.

When they finally reached the castle gates, Philip lifted his head and squeezed Aurora's shoulder gently as he gave a nod to the guard on duty, his face serious. He squeezed Aurora's shoulder again and smiled down brightly at her once they passed the front gate and headed towards the castle. Philip swiftly made his way into the palace, up the several sets of stairs, and to his bedroom, managing to avoid the few servants he ran into and not move too quickly for Aurora.

"Wait here," Philip instructed Aurora once in his room before he turned and headed towards Anya's room. He peaked in to make sure Anya wasn't inside the room and then made a bee-line for his sister's dresser, grabbing the first nightgown he could find and getting out of there as soon as he could.

Philip jogged lightly back to his room, and a gentle half smile spread across his face as he saw Aurora, though the smile only barely touched his eyes. "Hey. I, uh, got you one of Anya's nightgowns," he explained, lifting up the night gown just a second after mentioning it. He then turned and closed the door, lightly tapping a closed fist against it, followed by his head, and turned back around with a cheery smile. "I thought my bed might be more comfortable. You need your rest," he said softly as he walked towards her, reaching up to hold her face and lightly caress her cheek, smiling down warmly at her. He then quickly turned his gaze down and nervously looked around the room before smiling nervously up at Aurora as he set the nightgown down on the bed. "Well, uh, so if you want to change you have that," he said casually, gesturing again to the night gown and then shrugging as he mussed with his hair. "Do you...Need any help?" he asked quietly, peaking up at her cautiously. She had bruises on her neck and face, what if she had been hurt other places. This thought sent a wave of anger through him and he clenched his jaw.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

I Found You [Tag: Aurora] Empty

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:14 am

Aurora bit her bottom lip, "Um...I might need some help." She admitted the walk to the palace had made her sore once again. She avoided looking up at him as she was slightly nervous of what his reaction would be.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:43 am

Philip discretely swallowed the small lump that had formed in his throat when she spoke, and looked down as he nodded his head quickly. "Alright," he agreed before looking up at Aurora with a small, slightly apprehensive smile, but still full of warmth. He hesitantly stepped towards her, then backed up, and then looked around nervously, and repeated this a few times as he tried to figure out just how to do this, chewing on his bottom lip, and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Uh," he started before clearing his throat as he examined her dress, one hand on his hip as he rubbed his neck and face, and then looked up nervously at his friend. "You...Wanna turn around?" he asked hesitantly, still rubbing his neck, and turning his gaze down as soon as he asked his question, chewing his bottom lip as he waited for her answer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:26 pm