Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Making New Friends [AU; Tag: Rapunzel]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Making New Friends [AU; Tag: Rapunzel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Making New Friends [AU; Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Naveen smirked mischievously at her and slowly looked her up and down. "Yes ma'am," he agreed before he lightly pushed her down onto the bed behind her. He then slowly climbed onto the bed to hover over her, his knees on either side of her legs, one hand next to her head, and the other sliding slowly up and down along her side. He leaned down and kissed her lips deeply and then gradually moved to kiss along her jaw and over to her neck, his hand moving to the front of her dress to start undoing her laces.

((I'll let you react to that before I add more.Wink))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Making New Friends [AU; Tag: Rapunzel] - Page 3 Empty Re: Making New Friends [AU; Tag: Rapunzel]

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:17 am

( Making New Friends [AU; Tag: Rapunzel] - Page 3 Giggle
    And, sorry for my late reply at this! )

*Rapunzel inhales sharply at his touch and brings her hands to his back as she clutches his shirt*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 am

((And sorry for my late response.))

Naveen slipped Rapunzel's dress down off her shoulders, trailing kissed after his hands as they slid down the blonde's arms. He pulled Rapunzel closer to him, lifting her a bit off the bed and letting the dress fall to the ground, kissing her lips deeply. He released her lips as he laid her back down on the bed, smirking mischievously before starting to kiss down her neck, lingering on her chest, kissing and nipping Rapunzel's nipples, and then down her stomach to the edge of her panties.

He looked up to meet Rapunzel's eyes, a playful glint in his own, as he lightly tugged at her panties, rubbing her thigh with his hand. He then moved back up to hover over her, the same smirk on his lips, although a bit softer, still rubbing her outer and inner thigh. He kissed her passionately as his hand made its way further up her inner thigh, and then started to gently rub her slit through the fabric of her underwear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:52 pm