Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic] Empty Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic]

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 am

(Rosie is four in this. <3)

The living room was warm from the crackling fireplace. Flynn laid on the couch, his head resting on Belle's lap, sound asleep. Belle couldn't blame him for falling asleep so easily when he got home. He'd been out for at least three days on a job. The sleep deprivation was obvious on his face, even as he slept. Her fingertips gently brushed the dark area just under his eyes. She then brushed his bangs from his face and gently ran her fingers through her hair.

Rose sat by the window, watching the rain fall outside with eager eyes. She liked the rain as much as Belle did.

"Rose?" Belle asked gently, noting that it took a moment for Rose to even divert her attention from the falling liquid on the window.

"Hmm?" Rose asked, her brows rising on her forehead as she turned her warm chocolate eyes over to her mother.

"Want to go outside?" She asked with a playful smile. Rose's eyes lit up and a grin sprang onto her face. Belle giggled gently and moved so that Flynn's head would rest on the couch without him waking up from her movement. She kissed his forehead, temple, cheek, and then his lips, noting the small smile that came up onto his lips. Rosie made a face at her mothers action, then giggled, seeing Belle make the same face back at her.

Belle picked up her cloak, pulling it on, then hooked Rose's cloak onto her small frame. Rose was practically bouncing in place. Belle giggled gently and lifted the girl up into her arms. "If you get sick, we blame daddy, alright?" She whispered with a small smirk. Rose giggled and put her finger in front of her lips with a grin.

------------

Outside, the rain was gentle and cool on both of their skin as Belle carried her outside. She set the little girl onto her head and smiled as Rose started to spin around, holding her arms out as she moved. Belle giggled, catching Rose's attention. Rose blushed, but then grinned.

"Dance, Mommy!" She chimed happily.

"Gladly!" Belle smirked. She, too, spun with her daughter, laughing when they both fell into the mud. The second Belle started tickling the little girl, Rose rolled in the mud, pulling Belle with her.

The two were no covered with mud. But, neither of them seemed to care. Belle gasped when Rose brought a muddy hand up and smeared the mud across Belle's face. Rose giggled delightedly. Belle smirked and did the same to the little girl.

--------------

Back inside, Belle took Rose's hand and put her finger over her lips. "Don't wake daddy," She smirked. Rose nodded, smiling before sinking down into a crouch her mother had taught her that was good for keeping silent feet. Belle smiled proudly, sinking down into the low position with her daughter.

The two snuck into the bathroom, leaving muddy footprints behind them. Belle drew the water into the bathtub, then removed her muddy clothing. She helped Rosie from hers. The girl had long curly brown locks of hair, just like her mother. Her eyes were wide like Belle's, but the same color as Flynn's. It was a rare gene to have golden eyes like Belle's, anyway. John had always said she got them from their mother.

Sitting in the tub across from the child, Belle giggled, seeing how dirty the water already was. Rose seemed to notice the same thing and was giggling cutely.

"Mommy...why do you and daddy have to go out of the kingdom to work?" She asked, her IQ much higher than most normal five year olds. She moved in the water so that she sat in front of Belle. Belle smiled a bit and gently wet the girls hair down, running her fingers through the dark hair.

"I go to help...get rid of people who hurt others...Daddy does the same thing, but...without killing them," Belle laughed gently. Rose understood both of their jobs. She knew the difference in killing good and bad people, too, though. Belle had made sure of that. She taught her that difference, that killing was a serious thing.

"Oh," She said simply, playing with the water. "Daddy misses you when you're gone," She pointed out, looking up at Belle.

"I know...I miss him too," She sighed, giving her daughter a small smile. "That's why I'm glad he's home now...Even if I have to leave soon," She sighed, kissing Rose's temple. Rose pouted and clung to her mother. Belle giggled gently, then looked up at Flynn, taking note was by the door.

He gave her a tired smile and knelt beside the tub. "Have fun in the rain?" He asked, kissing her shoulder once gently. Belle nodded, smiling in the corner of her lips while she tried to just focus on just washing Rose's hair. She sighed, draining the dirty water from tub.

Her scars had gotten a little better over the years. Some were smoothed out and invisible now. Others refused to leave her skin. Rose touched some of the visible scars with curious eyes. Belle quickly refilled the tub with clean water. She still didn't like going near the topic of her scars.

"Flynn...you're exhausted," Belle mumbled, pouting at him to go to bed. He chuckled and brushed her hair from her eyes. "Besides...getting yourself turned on looking at me now isn't going to do any good if you're that tired," She winked at him, a smirk tugging on her lips.

He laughed, shaking his head. Rose didn't understand, but seeing the two of them smiling made her laugh, too. Flynn didn't leave, though. He helped clean the both of them off before helping them out and drying them off.

Belle walked to her and Flynn's bedroom, stopping at the doorway as she saw Rose sitting in the middle of their bed with an expectant smile. Flynn chuckled, coming up behind Belle.

"She didn't want to stay in her bed..." He mumbled into her ear.

"Well...then I guess she's staying with us," She smiled, walking over and jumping on the bed. Rose squealed and curled up with her mother, Belle's arms wrapped around her. Belle kissed her forehead and smiled softly, feeling Flynn's arms wrap around her from behind. It didn't take him but a few moments to fall asleep.

"Rose...can you do me a favor?" Belle asked gently as the girl started to doze off in her arms.

"Hmm?" Rose yawned, her sleepy eyes trying to stay open as she looked up at Belle.

"Don't grow up anymore, alright?" Belle asked with a small smile. Rose giggled sleepily and nodded. Belle kissed the girls temple and hummed gently, smoothing her hair down as she started to fall asleep with her little girl in her arms.

----------------------------------------------------------

(DA END. XD I'll write something better later. It's 4 till tam. I can't think. <3 )
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic] Empty Re: Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic]

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:05 am

ahbfhgafcdrtaudvjav d'aww this child, this family<333 so much love I love you
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic] Empty Re: Don't You Ever Grow Up. [ Belle/Rosie Future Fanfic]

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Omg~!

SOOO CUTE!! I'M HAPPY CRYING Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:16 pm