Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) Empty The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 am

(also a future fic where again I will be rping as Alice and John/Belle/Al will rp as Stefan, Damon's younger brother :3)
    Alice made her way out towards the river and brought the third book in the chronicled history of Nirethia, she was plowing through the series. She smiled and looked out over the water before she sat down on a rock and started to read.
    (The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) E9448244 )
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) Empty Re: The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:48 am

"Damon? Jackass, where'd you go--!?" Stefan groaned out boredly, looking around for his brother. He wasn't one to go in the woods -- he preferred the water. The harbor was his safe place. This wasn't the harbor. This was a bunch of giant sticks blocking his view. There weren't any hot girls in the woods.

Or so he thought.

"I'm telling mom you were having sex with a squirrel if you don't come out here right no--Well hello there," His sentence changed to one of annoyance to sheer charm as he came into a clearing where a river was -- and a beautiful girl about his age sitting there reading. He smiled playfully, chuckling and rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry...but, uh, you haven't seen a scrawny little green eyed boy around, have you?" He asked, giving her an apologetic smile.

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) Tumblr_m85ty1fHOZ1qa1vsf

Last edited by xJohn Rolfe on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin) Empty Re: The Second Brother (AU fanfic with John/Belle/Aladdin)

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 am

(muahahaha XDD)
    Alice jumped as for the second time she was startled from her thoughts, she had to take a few breaths becore she glanced at the newcomer. "Um no I haven't, sorry." She said apologetically as she studied him curiously, he was handsome....and he slightly reminded her of Damon in some aspects but he acted differently.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:06 am

Stefan let out a breath of air in annoyance with his brother and rubbed his temple. "How is he the older one? He's three times as stupid," He muttered to himself. Damon was the bookworm of the two. Stefan wouldn't touch a book if he could help it. He noted she was reading one of those books Damon liked. Wait. A girl in the woods, reading that history book.

"You're uh....shit, what's the name...Ali....Alison...? No...uh..." He had a concentrated look on his face as he stared at the water. "Alice!" He exclaimed, a bright grin on his lips. "What, are you sitting in a tree somewhere staring at her, Damon? Smooth," He called out, snorting out a laugh. "I'm Stefan -- Damon's much more attractive brother," He smiled charmingly before chuckling softly and walking over stand beside her with his hands in his jacket pockets.

(he's adorable, cocky, and funny. BELLESTOPRAISINGHIM. Neutral XD)

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:10 am

Alice started to smile at his words and shook her head, "Well its a pleasure to meet you Stefan...so Damon went out into the woods again huh?" She asked curiously and then bit her lip, "I could probably help you find him...I know these woods like the back of my hand." She said with a shrug.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 am

Stefan chuckled a bit and shrugged nonchalantly. "I uh...I'm not all that interested in finding him anymore, actually," He admitted with a grin as he bumped his hip against her shoulder playfully. He smirked to himself, then snatched her book from her, holding it high up and flipping through the pages -- he knew she wasn't tall enough to reach it. But, it would get her close. "There aren't any pictures in here!" He pouted before looking at her with a playful glint in his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:40 am

(suuuch a Gaston move XDD)
    Alice frowned and got up to try and get her book back, "Stefan, can I have my book please?" She asked with a frown. Her mind was still stuck on the fact that she had almost lost her mother to some creep...so she wasn't exactly in her best mood at the moment.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:53 am

(;D)

Of course he knew she wasn't in a good mood. He was keen to feeling how others felt around him -- something his father had taught him. It helped him know how to handle a situation in the smoothest fashion. As she stood up and tried to get the book back, he smirked, liking how she brushed up against him accidentally in order to try and reach. He stole a kiss against her cheek and grinned, brushing his lips against her ear. "Not unless you can make me," He said simply before chuckling and moving around her, then going a few yards away and holding the book behind his back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:56 am

Alice froze and then glared at him, "You're not even letting me have a good enough chance." She pointed out before she tried grabbing the book again. She was determined to get that book back from him...after all her mother had gotten it for her.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:18 am

Stefan smiled slightly, knowing full and well he was taking her mind off of her worries. If she was focused on him, she couldn't be worried about something completely unrelated to him. And besides, what better thing to focus on than him? He laughed and grinned brightly. "Life's not fair, beautiful," He smirked. As she tried to take it again, he started to move around her again, but ended up 'tripping.'

He took them both down, though she end up on his chest. His hands rested on her lower sides as he made sure she didn't hit the ground. He smirked up at her, the fall causing their foreheads to be against each other. "Hi there," He whispered, his breath warm against her lips -- which, in truth, were only an inch from his. But, he wasn't one to go against a girls wishes. He got the hint she hadn't been kissed before, too. For some reason, girls took that seriously. He wouldn't be the ass who stole that.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:32 am

Alice froze, she was suddenly much closer to dangerous and new territory and she was feeling unsure of what she should do next. She met his gaze with hers for a momenf before her fast reflexes kicked in and she snatched the book from him and slid out of his grip. "I...uh...I..I'm sorry but..I uh, I hardly know you and I am really not comfortable doing this sort of thing just yet." She said as she backed up.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:42 am

Stefan watched as she backed up from him. He leaned up on his elbows and smiled boyishly at her. "You act like I was planning on raping you," He snorted, making a face. "I was trying to make you smile. You're upset over something...Wanted to try and help," He admitted, shrugging his shoulders and pouting like she'd offended him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 am

She sighed and then sat down, "Yeah well its not that uncommon is it? And my mom was attacked yesterday by some guy who broke into our home...so I think I have good reason to be wary." She said quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:03 am

Looking back to her, Stefan frowned a bit. So, that's what was wrong. "Your mom...she knew my dad -- I think they fucked, actually, but really, if you saw my dad, you'd understand why she would want to," He snickered, shaking his head. "He told me before about a friend of his who used to get herself into trouble, and how he wouldn't give up until she was safe each time. If Odette is your mom, you don't need to worry. Dad's pretty bad ass. I'd hate to see what he'd do if he got his hands on someone who hurt your mom," He admitted, smirking.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 am

Alice frowned at the crass word fuck...he made it sound like her mom had just slept around. She bit her lip and looked down at her lap, "I should get going." She said quietly and got up. She really didn't want to stick around when she felt like her mom was being slammed.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:39 am

Stefan kicked himself mentally. "Wait," He pleaded gently, reaching out and taking her hand lightly. "I'm sorry...You're different -- I get it. I'm not good with...acting proper," He said, the phrase foreign to himself. "Well, that and feeling emotions in general...I get it from my dad. It's easier to be normal and liked if you stop caring what other people think about you...If you were anyone else, I wouldn't care. Why I care about what you think of me, I don't know," He sighed and rubbed his arm. "Please...just...don't go?" He asked gently. "...I don't like being alone," He mumbled. He'd never admitted that much to anyone.

(the awkward moment when Odette kinda did just sleep around, from time to time. XD <3)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:46 am

(technically she believed herself to be in love with both Phoebus and John.... *sigh*)
    Alice sighed, "Just stop talking about my mom like you know her." She said quietly, she herself knew her mom hadn't told her everything about her past...both her parents had their secrets and Alice was more then happy keeping it that way. She withdrew her hand and looked away again, "So since parents are off limits, what else do you want to talk about?" She asked.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:01 am

Stefan nodded like an obedient puppy. When he wasn't being a cocky teenage boy, he was as gentle as Damon was. It just took some prying to get under the facade. "I want to talk about you," He said simply, giving her a small smile. "Tell me about yourself...I mean, I can tell you like reading...and nature," He said, making a slight face. "Do you like the water?" He asked with a small, hopeful grin.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:06 am

Alice raised an eyebrow, "Why did you want to get a little wet?" She asked as she glanced at him and then the river...maybe she could push him in. A little bit of cold water might serve him some good, she thought with some amusement.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:29 am

Stefan tilted his head and chuckled a bit. "Well...depends. Would I be the only one getting wet?" He asked, smirking.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 am

Alice shrugged, "Only if you can manage it." She said with a smirk, her father had trained her to be the fastest and she was a natural when it came to thinking on her feet. Having already witnessed how he was, Alice knew she could handle herself well enough.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 am

Stefan grinned slightly and stood up. "I think I can handle it," He smirked. He pulled his shirt off, revealing his well defined abdomen and biceps. With full intent to tackle her into the water, he went at her.

(shecansidestepandhe'llmissher. XD He's not very coordinated.)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 am

Alice almost laughed and easily sidestepped him before she stepped behind him and pushed him into the water. Once he had surfaced she was sitting back where she had been before with a bored look on her face. "You really need to work on your hand-eye coordination." She commented dryly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 am

"Shit--!" He gasped out as he was pushed into the water. He resurfaced and whipped his bangs from his eyes. He glanced at her leg and back to her face. "Never said I was coordinated," He pointed out before snatching her leg and pulling her into the water with him. He snickered and smoothed his hair back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:04 am

She let out a yelp when he dragged her into the water with him, she resurfaced and glared at him before she splashed him. She refused to show just how unprepared for this she was....her mom was going to ask questions...and her dad... "Way to use your muscles." She said stiffly, trying to be dignified and failing miserably.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:51 pm