Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Things forbidden have a secret charm

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Things forbidden have a secret charm Empty Things forbidden have a secret charm

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:33 am

There had been a time when Michael only desired to be with his brother, and no one else. It’d be easy for them both, they understood each other, protected each other and didn’t ask unnecessary question. They could’ve been happy in their own way, locked up in their own world. But then people started to break down the walls they had built up. Joseph always made sure to keep everyone away, especially from Michael. At first the younger twin hadn’t cared, and even helped keeping everyone else out. They only needed each other. Everyone else was useless, trash. They wouldn’t understand.
    And then she had turned up, from nowhere, making him curious. He had only wanted to know a little more about her, about life in someone else’s point of view. He hadn’t meant to grow so attached to this girl. So he kept it a secret form his brother, afraid he’d get rid of her as well. And then he had started to think. Was life really that terrible? Was it really possible to live in a different way, with other people and be… happy?
    “It’s unhealthy,” Fa had told him more than once. At that time, he only grew annoyed at her attempts on breaking them apart. That’s what she was trying to do right? She kept on nagging about how important it was to meet other people, to try and live on your on and not to be so dependent on someone. Until he snapped.
    “You’re so much better than him, he’s only holding you back.”
    That fucking old hag. She had been just like everyone else. A liar.
    But she had never even tried on breaking them apart. It’s not her business, she had said. And that she wasn’t much better herself, so what right did she have to tell him what was right or wrong?
    Somehow, that kind of bothered him as well. Why was she so understanding? Why couldn’t she hate him, feel disgust like everyone else? And before he had realized it himself, Michael had teard down that wall around him by his own.
    --
    “Dad!”
    Michael slowly opened his eyes when he felt something, or someone crawl up his chest and looked down to see the 7 year old smiling goofily up back at him. For a moment, he thought it was Jim he was looking at, and he could feel his heart grow heavy.
    “Daddy! Helloooooo?”
    He groaned in annoyance and laid his head back down. Kids were so god damn annoying.
    “Alexander, we’ve been through this a thousand times,” he growled and pinched the bridge of his nose. “When I’m on the couch, no one is to bother me.”
    The boy just pouted, but still didn’t get off his father who was dead tired at the moment. His dad was never home, and on the rare occasions he was he only slept. Even though it seemed to make mom a little happier, he still wished his dad wouldn’t so boring and play with him and his sister instead.
    Small and fast footsteps could suddenly be heard running through the small house, and before either Alex or Mike knew it, someone else had jumped up on him, landing right beside her twin. “I love you daddy!” Alice shouted with glee and started to jumped up and down on him, holding Alex hand and making him join her.
    Don’t snap, don’t snap, don’t snap, don’t snap, Mike kept chanting to himself in his head, really trying not to lose it and choke them both.
    “Oh you two, leave that poor old man alone,” a soft voice spoke up right before the two children was lifted and placed on the floor.
    Michael gave Odette a half glare and muttered a ‘thanks’ before turning his back towards them, trying to go back to sleep.
    He could hear the woman chuckle before she went back into the kitchen to prepare food. Now if only the other two could leave the room or at least be quiet.
    “Ouch!”
    Michael almost rolled his eyes when heard Alex hit something and fall over. Again. That boy must have a record of tripping over his own feet in one day. He must’ve gotten that klutzy side of his from Odette.
    He heard Alice gasp and quickly run over to her twin. “Alex, are you ok?” she asked concerned and knelt down beside him.
    The boy just sat up and laughed as if nothing had just happed. “Oh yes, I’m fine, perfectly fine!”
    “Your forehead is bleeding.”
    “It is?” he blinked and lifted one hand to feel for himself, and laughed again when he saw the red liquid on his fingers. “You’re right, it is!”
    “You’re so weird.”
    The boy just continued laughing while his sister shaked her head with a small smile.
    “It’s a really nice color though.”
    She blinked and titled her head, seeing how her brother was eyeing the blood on his fingers. “What is?”
    Hearing this, Michael opened his eyes in question and for once paid attention to his kids.
    “The blood,” Alex giggled and held out his hand towards her to get a better look. “Don’t you think?”
    Michael frowned and turned around on the couch so he was facing them instead, and saw how they were just sitting there, laughing and playing like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened. Well, for those two it was normal…
    Michael shaked his head, he was being paranoid. They were still just kids, and frankly their parents weren't exactly normal either. Just because they were twins it didn’t mean they’d end up like him and Jospeh. And they sure as hell didn’t grow up the same way either. They wouldn’t get so attached to each other like they were. He wouldn’t need to worry.
    Although, that look in Alex eyes reminded him an awful lot about his own twin.
    --
    This is so unfair, Alexander thought grumpily to himself, all curled up under the blankets. If there was some punishment he disliked the most it was when his father locked him up in a separate room from Alice. It was always so damn boring, and time passed by even slower than usual.
    He sighed and turned on the bed, boredly staring up at the ceiling. He really felt it like his parent favored Alice at times, especially his dad.
    He smacked himself. Stupid brain, giving him weird thoughts and making himself jealous. He was just more troublesome than Alice was, that’s why this happened to him more often.
    Though he still wondered why his dad gave him those weird looks sometimes… Alex may be wild and oblivious most of the time, but he was still attentive of his surroundings. And he just happened to be more on the alert whenever his father visited. He always felt those cold and hard eyes on him whenever he was with Alice, which was almost the whole time. Had he done something wrong? He just wanted to understand, but he didn’t know how to ask his father about that.
    He knew his father still cared about him though, Alex still looked up to him as well. If only it wouldn’t be so hard to talk with him…
    A soft knocking was heard from the door, bringing him out form his thoughts. The door opened before he could reply and in rushed his twin sister, tackling him in a hug.
    “Your father is letting you out now, se please behave this time ok?” Odette chuckled at them and left the door open.
    “Yay, I’m free again!” Alex cheered and returned the hug. “Let’s celebrate by jumping on dad’s back while he’s resting!”
    “I said behave!” They heard their mother shout from the next room.
    The both giggled and slide down from the bed, hand in hand. Alex had completely forgotten why he was so down only seconds before. Alice was here now, and his mother was smiling. Everything was good!
    “Hey Alex, we’ll always be together right?” Alice asked him hopefully and squeezed his hand. The boy just chuckled and nodded. “Of course silly, there’s no one else I’d rather be with than you!”
    Those feelings had been all innocent back then. But as the years passed, those feelings started to turn into something different… and more craving.

Last edited by Jim on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Things forbidden have a secret charm Empty Re: Things forbidden have a secret charm

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 am

.............*SQUEALSSOOOLOUD* HOLY HEAVENS!!! You wrote the whole family soo well ;3; annd Michael...*flails* its kinda creepy with Alex....I feel soo bad for him o3o annd can I just say I LOOOOVE YOU WIIFEY!!!! Really this just made my night :3 and I know I'll reread this over and over again <333 *huggles and kisses*
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241

Things forbidden have a secret charm Empty Re: Things forbidden have a secret charm

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 am

IT'S MEANT TO BE CREEPY!! thoguht don't worry, Alex will not turn out like the other men in his famliy, he'll tunr out his OWN way >8D *coguh*
    tihi, you really thoguht it was that good? :'D thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3333333333 *clings forever* love ya too wifey I love you lol and please do, reread it as many times as you want x'D
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 am

Really? It was supposed to be creepy? o-o XDD oh well I STILL LOVED IT!!! :3 and muahahahah good <3333
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241

Post  Grandmother Fa Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:19 am

ahahahaha ok well no, I don't know really if it was suppose to, I just... wrote... x3
    anywya's THANKS AGAIN FOR LIKING IT ;3; flower
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 am

*ahem* I didn't just like it.....I LOOOVED IT!!! *pounces on and cuddles with*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:39 am

ok let me reprase it, THANK YOU FOR LOVNG IT 8'D it really makes my day x3 *drowns you in my love* cheers
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 am

*dies from love overload* x.x
    Odette:...oh great now my rper is dead...*pokes Hannah*
    Jospeh: I'm not surprised
    Alice:....Sooo not cool
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:49 am

GASPS!!! WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY D8
    Jim: I knew that would happen sooner or later -___-
    Mickey: Trash .__.
    Alex: I'm hungry o3o
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 am

Me: ........
    Alice: I read somewhere that true love's kiss can break any spell
    Odette: Alice, this isn't one of your stories
    Joseph:........Weaklings
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 am

Me: *is busy crying and blaiming herslef*
    Jim: Oh geez STFU already -__-;
    Alex: *smiles at Alice* Oh, like those time we used to play then?^^
    Jim: *disturbed*
    Mike: I blame you Joey.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:21 am

Me: *STILLDEAD*
    Odette: Why do I get the feeling that I'm missing something?
    Alice: o////o uhh well yeah but we were younger then.....
    Joseph: *smirks* Of course blame me....although you're at some fault here too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:07 am