Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) Empty Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:46 am

Alice sat down at a spot by the river as she took her shoes off so she could slip her toes into the water. She liked the feeling of the cool water on her skin as she read one of her books, it was a nice day and so far Alice hadn't yet been disturbed yet by anyone which was nice.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:50 am

Alex yawned loudlu as he wlaked throguh the woods, heading towards the river. he ende dup getting no rest at all. And the tlak wiht his uncle only made it harder for to sleep peacefully, especially after those disturbing dreams...
    he shaked his head and smaked himslef. "Bad brain, bad," he mutterd, feeling so hopeless.
    Odette
    Odette

Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex) Empty Re: Taste of the Forbidden (Shared AU fic with Alex)

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 am

Alice heard someone coming towards the river and smiled when she saw Alex, she got up and hurried towards him. "Hey Alex!" She said brightly and hugged him, "I missed seeing you." She said and smiled up at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 am

He jumped whe he herad that familiar sweet voice, and in his own shokc didn't return the hug. "Oh hi, fancy meeting yiu here sis!" he said quickly, going back to his usual self. "No having a dtae wotht hat Damon kid today or something?" he joked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 am

She rolled her eyes and moved to sit back down, "No, I haven't seen him around anyway...what about you? Been with Elena since I've been gone?" She asked with a smirk as she smiled up at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 am

No, but I wished I had, beaucse thne I wouldn't be here right now, he thoguth depressed and sat down, just not as close as he usual did. "As long as it's not that Stfean guy I'm happy."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:10 am

Alice frowned and nudged him with her elbow, "What's wrong Alex? You look really tired." She whispered as she got anbetter look at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:13 am

"Turns out sleeping on the floor isn't the best idea," he grinned childishly. His boyish side was good for something.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 am

She raised an eyebrow, "What was wrong with your bed?" She asked slightly confused as she studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 am

"Nothing, I just wanted to see if the floor was good to sleep on," he replied simply. "It looked so welcoming~ I know! Next time let's test it out togheter in your room!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 am

She stared at him with a raised eyebrow before she giggled, "I doubt the floor in my room is any softer then the one in yours Alex." She pointed out.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 am

"Well I know for sure it's cleaner," he said brightly. "You ebing the clena addict and all. Pffft, girls," he teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:48 am

Alice stuck her tongue out at him, "Yeah well wrfer then living ina mess all the time." She pointed iut.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:50 am

"Oh but you used to love messes so muhc! And really, messes is still alot of fun!" he alguhed. "WHatever happend to that funny little girl who knew how to let lose?" he pouted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 am

Alice giggled again, "Oh but how could I possibly live ina mess?" Shs asked dramatically before laughing again and then shaking her head, "Letting loose...hmm I would need a better reason to let loose." She said as she thought about it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 am

Something flickerd in his eyes. oh?" he said intrested and leaned towards her with a michevious smirk. "What kind of reason?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:33 am

She gave a nervous laugh, "Oh I dunno....maybe the night in town we never had." She said quietly. She looked down and then back up at him, "What do you think would be enough to make me go loose?" She asked teasingly as she smiled at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 am

"If you're anything like mom, a couple of drinks," he said flalty. "If you're more like dad, then um.... that might be a challenge," he pouted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:43 am

Alice giggled, "Well you take after mom on drinking....so maybe I take after dad, might have to come up with something else." She said with a smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:47 am

He pouted. "So that's why you turned out so boring?" he sighend dramatcilly and laid back down. "Aw mna, how am i suppose to make you go crazy then?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:48 am

Alice laughed, "I'm sure you'll find a way Alex, you always do." She said with a smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 am

"...you're right," he smirked evilly and suddenly pushed her down, holding her still. "Like always~"
    And then the tickling war began.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 am

Alice's eyes widened when he pushed her down and then when he started tickling she started laughing. "Alex.....please...." She said in between giggles as she lightly tried pushing him off.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:58 am

"Muahahaha, i'm invinceble~" he alguhed and kept on tickling her, not showing nay mercy in this little old game of theirs.
    Then his hand accidently brushed over her breast, almost making him freeze.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 am

Alice froze when she felt his hand brush over her breast, her laughter died and she stared at Alex. She was starting to realize that he had her pinned once again....she bit her lip wondering why she felt so nervous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:39 am