Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart) Empty What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 am

(I'm soo weiird XDD)
    It hadn't been that big of a deal...but of course things in her life mainly started out that way. It had been a few months after that whole break-up with Michael. She had agreed to go out on a date with a nice enough man. Odette's stomach had started growing at this point and she could feel flutters against her stomach every now and then. She had had to buy new clothes to accomodate the baby. She wasn't sure if the tenderness within her stomach was also normal or not. Either way she had been much more careful after all it wasn't just her life anymore. She had even stopped her job as an assassin for the time being...one her uniform didn't exactly accentuate her growing stomach. Sometimes lying in bed, Odette could pretend that she wasn't alone...but she was. Being alone wasn't a strange concept to Odette...she was an independent woman after all. Being alone with a baby on the way was a different feeling...true she had Esme and Jim but no one else really...not the one she needed. She shook off that feeling and started getting ready for her date. She arranged her hair into loose carefree waves and applied her makeup after pulling on her dress. She sighed as ahe looked into the mirror, she looked...tired, the worry and sleepless nights were catching up to her. She sighed, maybe she shouldn't go tonight. After all it wasn't like she was attracted to the man anyway. "Why oh why can't I get over him?" She wondered angrily. It wasn't fair, she could 't seem to stop thinking about him. At this point she would be stuck...she was already stuck. "I've always been a pathtic idiot." She muttered and then angrily started getting her things ready...she was going to have a good time tonight...even if she had to force herself to do so.
    --
    The night so far had been a total wreck...the guy was a complete louse but then that was the kind of man she attracted. She had no problem ditching him and was now walking back home. "Hey!" Odette stopped in her steps..figured she hadn't lost him, she blamed the baby...making her waddle. "What now Tyler?" She demanded and turned to glare at him. "You should be lucky a guy as handsome as me asked a whore like you out." Tyler snarled. Odette rolled her eyes, "Oh please Tyler..the girl who winds up with you will be miserable for the rest of her life. All you do is prey on the poor hopeless women to get your kicks and thrills. Quite frankly, I can do better, after all you are below average." She snapped. Tyler's eyes darkened and he stepped towards her, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Odette sighed when she heard that voice. Tyler's eyes flicked over to the alley where a lone figure was leaning against the wall. "And who the hell are you? Her boyfriend?" He snarled as he glared at him. Odette scoffed and shook her head, "Not at all." She said quietly. There was a silence and then Michael stepped forward, "I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." He said simply. Odette sighed, she had a feeling this was indeed the case. Tyler smirked, "So why the hell do you care about this slut anyway?" He demanded. Odette stiffened and she didn't have to look to know that Michael's eyes had darkened. Without a word, Michael had punched Tyler so hard he landed on his back. Odette wasn't that surprised that Tyler didn't move after that she just turned to leave. "You really should have listened to my advice." He said. Odette breathed out and turned to look at him, "Yeah well, maybe I wouldn't
    get myself into these situations if you had actually been willing to try and stay with me!" She blurted and stared at him as tears fell. She shook her head, "You may believe you are doing the right thing by pushing me away Michael...but you haven't. I should hate you!. And I just can't...even after you admitted you had been using me. So I should congratulate you...you did what Joseph couldn't." She said and turned to go again. "Like I said, you should have listened to my advice about staying away from men like me." He said flatly. Odette shook her head, "You had never planned on doing this...until I became pregnant." She pointed out. She turned and kept walking, never seeing the conflicted look on Michael's face.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart) Empty Re: What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart)

Post  Grandmother Fa Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 am

Mickey you're such an asshole 83
    this is lovely Hony, in the angsty and dramatic way<333333 looooooove, once again you got Mikcey right on spot ;D *bows*
    Odette
    Odette

What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart) Empty Re: What A Night! (follow up to An Empty Heart)

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 am

Woohoo! I have suceeded x3 thank you wifey :3 *huggles tightly* and yes I love making Mikey be an asshole...XDD poor Odette annd I can feel another fanfic idea....*hides* i can't seem to stop...o-o
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Grandmother Fa Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 am

well of cours,e that's why I wnated himas a charrie, TO BE AN ASSHOLE 8D /shot/
    lol, keep them comming hon<33 ;D
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

I KNEW IT!!! XDDD and they shall come by the droves my lovely wifey x3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:47 am