Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

An Empty Heart

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

An Empty Heart Empty An Empty Heart

Post  Odette Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 pm

(I needed to write something depressing...I cried while I wrote it soo mayybe I succeeded idk, anyway enjoy if you can XDD)
    He watched her leave....the words she had said still echoing in his head. He knew he had done the right thing by pushing her away but then...a part of him wanted to follow after. She was pregnant....pregnant with his child. He rubbed his forehead as he fought off a headache. "You were freeing yourself! You could have given yourself happiness if you had just believed that someone could want you!" No matter how hard he wanted to believe otherwise those words rang true. It was generally easy for him to walk away...but he had a feeling she wouldn't be as easy to walk away from. "You just don't think I can love you." He growled and made a face, love...nothing but a word to him. And yet...and yet when she had always said it, he could tell it was much more then just words. "Now you've made your choice and you're going to regret it...forever...and all you'll have is an empty heart." He had always had an empty heart...he had made sure of that, or so he believed. Would he regret making her leave him? He didn't want to think about that. Deep down however he knew the answer.
    --
    Odette stumbled home, her mind blank. For the third and final time she had had her heart broken. Only this time it had been by the man she had loved completely. She entered her home and sat down on the couch forcing tears back. One hand was lying protectively over her small baby bump. "Its going to be ok...I won't abandon you." She whispered quietly directing her words to the baby bump. The tears she had been denying herself came and she curled up on the couch as she wished she could forget him. "How could anyone care about you? You were just a way to pass the time." More tears fell, well Michael had done what his brother hadn't...he had broken her completely. "Love means nothing to me, so why would I regret leaving you?" She had heard the honesty in that sentence but it still hurt just thinking about it. "And yet....I still love him." She whispered quietly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

An Empty Heart Empty Re: An Empty Heart

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 am

((Rumbelle???? Razz Nicely fit in!XD So is this AU???? Or should I go searching for a thread leading to this??? I NEED MY MIKEY/ODIE FIX!!!!!))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 am

I loove Rumpbelle :3 and read The Birth of the Twins and the Hunter, The Rogue and the Assassin <333
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Grandmother Fa Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 am

O_____________________________O
    wow.... i'm speechless.... even I got teary eyed here... And hey, YOU GOT MIKCEY PERFECT!!!! ;3; sorry, the feels is to much for me, gotta go and calm down 8'D
    *clings*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 am

I....I did?? o////o really?? *clings back* I was totally needing to write something like this cause I could see the scene play in my head buut I went for a slightly different angle XDD I am soo glad you liked it :3
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Grandmother Fa Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 am

no not liked, LOVED it 83 *tackles*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:51 am

EEEEEEEEP!!! *falls over and tightly huggles* <333 YAY!! :3
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:21 am

Odette wrote:I loove Rumpbelle :3 and read The Birth of the Twins and the Hunter, The Rogue and the Assassin <333
    I'M GOING!!!! I'M GOING!!!! *runs*
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:29 am

*shooes you*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content