Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU]

Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] Empty Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU]

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:14 am

"Not much excitement to be had here," Cale said blankly to himself as he casually moseyed through Nirethia, hands in his pockets, and his face emotionless as he checked out his current location. 'Probably only a few weeks of fun here,' he thought as he checked out the shops, and the women. He walked along the harbor, kicking rocks occasionally, and looking out at the horizon, watching the ships, the sky not quite as colorful as it would be at dusk, but starting to change. He stopped when he noticed a brunette doing the same as him, and he smirked mischievously as he took in her appearance. She was very beautiful, but not the obvious beauty one would think of. With out a second thought, Cale was walking over to the tan woman. "Beautiful view isn't it?" he asked as he came up to stand beside her, bringing his hands around and holding them in front of his body and looking over at the woman with a friendly half smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] Empty Re: Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU]

Post  Marina Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 pm

[Please, please, please, let me set this fanfic after John killed Belle????? Yes, thanks... Xp]

Marina was looking blankly to the horizon, staring the sea one last time. She was leaving the kingdom with Damon. Her eyes dried out, she couldn't cry anymore. John pushed the buttons more than she could handle.
    The night, when she last seen him, she had just put Damon to sleep. She walked towards her room, ready to take a bath, when she heard the comotion. She got into the living room just in time to see John, and then Belle dropping dead at the body. Silently, she ran upstairs, and took Damon with her. She was glad she left home before John could notice what she was doing, and she hadn't seen him since than.

Marina went to the harbor, checking if the ship was ready for their departure. Though she was staying at Fa's since everything happened, she hadn't told the woman her true intentions, everyone was so happy. Aladdin and Naveen were happy, Jasmine was happy, and Fa, well, she was still the same Fa. She told them she was meeting John everytime she walked the house, but the truth was she was too scared to meet him. He had just killed his sister, his own blood, and she was afraid of Damon being in danger next to him. Her top priority was her son, and if she needed to leave John to save him, she would gladly do it, even if it broke her heart into several pieces... After all, she loved John, he was the only love she had into her life.

She was lost into all these thoughts when a young male approached her, she only looked at him with the corner of her eye, he was good looking, and friendly, but Marina wasn't in such good mood of talking. So she only nodded slowly, and looked more intently to the sea. Perhaps this man would notice he wasn't wanted and he would just leave.

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] Tumblr_m5j96nPVOX1rqo6loo1_250
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:39 am

((That is a fine time to set this.^^ Sorry I am only responding now.))

"Such a shame..." Cale mused as he looked sadly thoughtful at the young woman before turning his gaze back up to the horizon. "A beautiful woman like yourself looking so distraught. Why it breaks my heart," he added softly, looking over at her through his eye lashes when he finished with a gentle smirk on his lips. "What could of happened to create such an expression on this lovely face?" he asked lightly as he turned his body towards the young woman and reached up with one hand to lightly brush his fingertips against her cheek, crossing his arms when his hand fell from her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Marina rolled her eyes slightly and shivered when he touched her cheek, How dare he? She backed one step and turned her body towards him. ''You shouldn't talk to me like that, and I'm not interested on hearing smooth words, sir. Have yourself a nice day!'', she responded him with an ufazed voice, though her eyes showed him how sad she was deep in her soul. he turned and started walking from that place, putting on airs as she passed by him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:05 am

Cale put on a stunned, hurt expression at the woman's reaction, but inwardly, he was chuckling, a bit impressed, but he did take notice of the pain in her eyes. He couldn't hold back his amused smirk when she turned her back to him and took a couple steps after her to reach out and catch her by the wrist. "Hey now," he called lightly as he pulled her back, a bit closer then they had been so that there was only about half a foot between them. "How do you know they are just smooth words? Perhaps I am honestly concerned," he said haughtily, still smirking playfully as he released her wrist and crossed his arms over his chest again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 am

Marina looked down to his hand holding her wrist, and he used of all her self control to not slap him with her free hand. She wasn't comfortable with the small distance between them, but she didn't back from him. She gave him a small smile, ''Hmm, how do I know that?'', she started sliding her hands up to his arms, and wrapping her arms around his neck, ''Because you've never seen me before, and men like you are the same, always been kind and concerning first, and after you show your true selves, with the same cocky and haughtily stance'', she narrowed her eyes as she talked and pushed him roughly before turning her back and walking away from him again.

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] Tumblr_m9cm8h54sG1qfc8cw
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 am

Cale's smirk only grew as the woman stepped closer, and when her arms were around his neck, he fought the urge to move his hands down to her hips, clutching at his arms. He let out a short laugh as she pushed, stepping back a bit as if she had actually pushed him back and looking at the ground as he chuckled silently. He continued to laugh lightly as he jogged slightly to catch up and move to stand in front of the tan woman, crossing his arms again as he prevented her from walking away. "Maybe I'm just that caring. I am concerned about a stranger," he said over-dramatically, moving his hands to clutch at his heart, his amused smirk even wider then before.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:11 am

Marina rolled her eyes as the man stopped her again. He was insistent, and it annoyed her, not to tell his laughes, was really getting on her nerves. ''How about caring about another stranger, one that is more stupid than me and who has a low taste on man. Maybe you get lucky'', she sneered with a fake smile and tried to dodge from him. Was he that stupid to not noticed she didn't want to talk?

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] Tumblr_md983sgWHv1rkb14bo2_250
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:44 am

Cale stepped closer to her as he blocked her way again, his smirk darkening just a bit as he stared down at her face, his eyes focused. "Fine. We don't have to talk. I was never much of a talker anyways," he crooned as he uncrossed his arms and grazed them up and down hers. He slowly leaned his head down, maintaining eye contact, and moved his lips to her ear. "You come with me and I'll make you forget all about your troubles," he whispered smoothly before moving to kiss under her ear and then down her neck, his hands sliding down off her arms to her hips and up to hold her at her lower back, caressing it softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:05 am

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] Tumblr_m9cnmgHvuG1qfc8cw

Marina wasn't approving his smirk, or the way he talked to her, so she looked their surroundings, trying to find someone or a way out from that situation. There was some people next to a ship, maybe if she just screamed, but she gasped quietly as he rubbed her arms, and locked her eyes with his. He had green eyes, like him. Her heart skipped a beat when he got closer, and she closed her eyes as soon she felt his lips on her neck. He had to kiss her neck, the most sensitive part he could reach at her body. Her arms slid up to wrap his neck, as he worked on hers, and for her shame he moaned John's name when she felt his hands on her back, bringing her body closer to his.

She opened her eyes as soon she realized what she had said. ''Look at what you've done! You made me say his name!'', she bursted, feeling her eyes tearing and she broke any contact he had put between them.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:26 am

Cale looked at the side of the woman's face curiously when he heard the name 'John' slip from her lips, an amused smirk growing on his face as he watched her reaction, slowly stepping closer to her as she backed away, keeping very little space between them as well as moving her farther away from the few people at the harbor, his eyes still focused on her face. "So that's what this is all about," he said intrigued, closing the distance between them and sliding his hands slowly up and down her arms again. "I can definitely help with that," he whispered, leaning his head down to kiss along the other side of her neck, nipping lightly at the skin as he worked his way up to her ear.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:38 am

She felt a tear running down on her cheek, and looked down to her feet as he rubbed her arms again. Marina frowned at his whisper and gasped feeling his teeth on her neck. She slid her hands over his chest again, this time to punch it hard while she demanded. ''Stop it! I don't want or need any of your help, sir'', she wipped the other tears that came after the first one. She should go home now, Damon needed her. She walked away from him, hoping this was the last time, and froze, noticing they were alone now. She knew she was in a dangerous situation, with a perv behind her, so she decided to run away from that man.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 am

Cale smirked darkly as he glared after her, walking quickly after her and grabbing her wrist, roughly this time when he caught up to her. "Where do you think you are going?" he asked as he spun her back into his chest, feeling her lightly thud against it, and backed her up a hill and into a tree, keeping his eyes locked on her face the whole time. "You didn't think I'd just let you leave like that did you?" he asked as he pinned her arms up at her shoulder length against the tree, interlacing their fingers. "I'm not quite done with you," he said as he brought her hands above her head so that he could hold both her wrists in one hand. He then ran his now free hand up her side, starting at her hip, and then leaned down to kiss her lips tenderly, but growing more heated, his hand sliding to her back to start undoing the laces of her dress.

((Sorry. Chose what she was wearing.Razz XD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 am

Marina wished she could had run faster, and screamed for help as he grabbed her, though she knew nobody could save her now, except for herself. ''You're disgusting! If my son wasn't in danger I would hunt you down and execute you, rapist!'', she spat at his face, figthing to get free from his grip at her hands. However she widened her eyes when he kissed her, and didn't responded at that, and when he started undoing her dress, she saw an opportunity on there. She broke the contact of their lips and spat on his face as she bent her knee up, hitting his groin roughly. Once she was free, she ran at the forest. She could hide in there, there was several trees and some caves that she might get shelter while that freak would be stalking her on the forest.

She ran a little, ripping the hem of her dress as she got farther into the woods. She finally found a good place to hide, a small shelter beneath a giant rock, next to the waterfall's hill. She held her sides and tried to control her sobbings, as well her shaken body, and he hoped she had dodged that guy for good now.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:16 am

"Sticks and stones love," Cale whispered against the woman's ear as she spoke to him forcibly, then returning his lips to her neck, biting harder than before. He stopped for a moment when she spit at his face, slapping her cheek with the back of his hand, then grabbing her by the hair at the nape of her neck and kissing her roughly, his hand releasing her hair and going back to undoing her dress, which was now about half-way undone. He didn't make a sound as she kneed him in the groin, only bending over slightly, glaring darkly after her and then straightening up and stalking after her into the woods.

Once in the woods, Cale stopped and closed his eyes as he listened to every sound, trying to pick out the ones coming from her, smirking when he found them, and then turning and walking off after her, his fists clenched tight by his sides. He smirked darkly mischievous as he walked up behind her, grabbing her wrist and pulling it roughly up behind her, while his other hand grabbed her other arm tightly, sure to leave a bruise. "Now now dearie...That wasn't very nice," he crooned in her ear before he pushed her roughly into a tree so that she fell to the ground, her dress sliding off one shoulder, and he smirked at the sight as he towered over her. He smoothly lowered to the ground and pinned her down, his knees on either side of her legs and his hands holding her wrists firmly. "Say you're sorry," he commanded in a mockingly sweet voice as he glowered down at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 am

The man was right, he made her forget about John, and what he did. Her main concern was being quiet, trying to put her dress together, and straight her hair back on the elegant bun it was before. She could put her dress back together, but her hair was a huge mess, and all she could do was letting her long locks to one side.
    She screamed when she felt her wrist being pinned on her back, the tears started to roll again when he grabbed her arm and crooned at her ear. She cried loudly when she hit the tree, the collision made her hit her head, and a thin fillet of blood started running dwon from her forehead. She collapsed into the ground, and was trying to catch her breath again when he pinned her. She looked up at him with a disgusted face, ''Go rot in hell'', she mumbled, clenching her teeth as she tried to get free from his grip again.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:59 am

"Oh, I don't rot in hell. I live there," Cale said darkly as he brought his face down closer to the woman's beneath him, tilting his head as he started sucking and biting her neck again, and then changing to the other side, smirking as he did so. He brought her hands above her head again and took her wrists in one hand, gripping them tightly, and slid his other hand down her leg. As his hand started to slide up her leg, he lightly pulled up the skirt of her dress and then slipped his hand underneath to massage her thigh, his thumb lightly rubbing her clit through her panties as he sucked and nibbled on her earlobe.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:11 am

Her eyes widened at his dark tone, and she cried in pain as his bites turned to be more painful at her neck. She tried to get free from his grip, but her head was aching on where she hit, and it stung every time she tried to jerk from him. He couldn't hold her tears anymore when she felt his hand on her thigh, this wasn't happenning, she couldn't stand going through a situation like that again. ''Please I have a child, and he needs me... I-I'm sorry about before'', she pleaded, looking at his face as he reached her privates.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 am

Cale glared down at her as she pleaded with him, his hand still on her thigh. "Then we better make this quick," he said sharply as he reached up and yanked down her panties, and then moved to undo his pants. He quickly yanked his belt out of the loops, and then undid his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. He smirked as he locked his gaze with the woman under him, capturing her lips in a deep kiss, and then pulling back and keeping his eyes locked with hers as he roughly inserted his length into her entrance, letting out a low groan as his eyes closed, and then started to thrust, starting at a quick speed and getting faster, occasionally letting out a low grunt with the exertion.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am

Marina shook her head, giving him a desperate face as she whispered quietly, ''Please, don't..., Don't'', she felt the tears stinging on her eyes. She was trapped under him, not able to move, all she could do was use her mouth. ''Someone, help me'', she screamed out loud, but his kiss only drowned her screamings into her throat. She gasped in pain when he entered her, and tried to scream for help as he started putting his pace onto her.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Cale grabbed the woman's face to stop her screaming, squeezing her cheeks, and glared down at her. He leaned his face down towards her, his lips right by her ear. "You know if you relaxed, this would be much more enjoyable for you," he whispered to her, a smirk evident in his voice. He started sucking on and nipping her earlobe, and then kissed down to her neck, as he thrusted deeper and harder into her, grunting more often with the more he exerted himself. He kissed and bit down to her shoulder, and then along her collar bone to her throat where he graze his teeth against her skin lightly. He then leaned back up and looked down at her, his eyes dark, and cold, and he quickened the pace of thrusts even more.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Marina stared at him with weak, hurt eyes, but she did stopped screaming, it was useless anyway. ''You're a monster'', she cried quietly, trying to jerk herself from his grip. He was hurting her more with his thrusts, and they way he was kissing her made her stomach sick with the contact. She whimpered lightly, seeing she had no other choice than let him having his fun and turned her face to the side, avoiding eye contatc with him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 am

((Gonna speed things up a little bit, mostly cause I don't know what else to have him do.Razz))

Cale glared down at the woman at her words, thrusting a bit harder just after she spoke. "You really think I care?" he murmured to her, lowering his face closer towards hers. "You think I would've become this if I wasn't already pretty fucking screwed up?" he asked, a bit angrier, and his thrusts showing that.

Cale kept going, thrusting longer then if she had actually agreed to sex, until he knew he was about to come. Throughout all of his sexual encounters, he had noticed that the more unwilling a woman was, the harder and longer it took for him to come. But he of course wouldn't stop until it happened. He pulled out of her, roughly, quickly, not caring how it felt for her, when he knew he would release soon, something he had learned to do quickly when he had, become what he was.

Once he pulled out, Cale soon after released on her leg, and then smirked down darkly at the woman and kissed her just as roughly as he'd done everything else with her. "Thanks doll," he said as he pulled back, a dark laugh in his tone. He pushed himself up and off of the young woman, and seamlessly pulled up his pants and put his belt back on. "This has been fun. We should do it again some time," he said darkly playful as he winked down at her.

((Lalala.... Razz XD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Marina cried quietly, she didn't fight anymore, she just stayed still, even when his thrusting became rougher, and it hurt her, she wouldn't show that to him, give him this one more pleasure.

But one thing was scaring her, what if he released inside her? On the worst scenery she would get pregnant with his child, and the more she thought about it, the more she got scared. She didn't want to conceive a child with this stranger. She gasped quietly when he pulled out, and he tugged her lips down in clear disgut when he did that on her leg. She sat up once she was free from him, and ripped a piece from her skirt. She cleaned her leg and tossed that piece of fabric away from her, she wanted to run from him, but she couldn't. Her lower body was sore, and even moving her legs to her chest hurt her.

She felt dirty and desolated, and she looked up to him with narrowed eyes. ''You'll never gonna to see me again... I have powerful friends, and you're going to regret what you've done to me, rapist'', she said bitterly, and diverged her gaze from him.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:16 am

Cale rolled his eyes and chuckled, darkly amused, as he finished buckling his belt and then rested his hands on his hips as he looked up at the sky. Outwardly, he just looked like he was laughing at her, but on the inside, he was scared. He turned and glared darkly down at the tan woman, and before she could even react fully, he had lifted her from the ground and slammed her roughly against a tree, gripping her arms tight. "You really don't want to provoke me," he urged her darkly. "Mi'lady," he smirked, the smirk falling just as soon as it appeared though as he stared into her eyes angrily before looking away and releasing her arms, letting her drop to the ground.

Cale glared off into the distance as he casually adjusted his shirt and then brushed off his pants, allowing himself a moment to cool off. "And really, what is one more regret in the biggest regret of all," he said lightly, smirking over his shoulder at her, the smirk falling quickly once again as he then looked down and away from her, rubbing his neck and face frustratedly, his other hand resting on his hip as he moved anxiously from side to side, his back towards the woman.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am