Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] - Page 2 Empty Re: Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU]

Post  Marina Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:59 am

Marina just hoped he would walk off, and soon enough she was able to walk again. Her mind was going right to Damon, he would have started missing her by now. She cried out when he lift her, and gasped in pain when she hit her back at the tree. ''Please... Stop, it's hurting me'', she cried looking down at his hands gripping her arm tightly.

She started crying again, hitting the ground, and she looked defenceless up to him. She saw as he walked around, but what he was thinking of she wasn't sure, ''If you're going to regret this, you're losing your time.... Just leave me alone, and I'll think if I'll turn you or not the the Council'', she said quietly, looking down to her shaking body.
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 am

Cale looked up, aggravated to the sky, hands resting stiffly on his hips, and shook his head quickly, before he let out a deep sigh and looked down at the ground and he rubbed his eyes, and then his face and his neck as he looked out into the distance, his eyes narrowed, his brows furrowed, and his jaw clenched. "Yeah. Fine. Whatever," he muttered quietly, his bottom lip pulling out just slightly, his face turning down to the ground for a moment before he looked ahead again and started to walk away from the tan woman, his face rigid, and his gaze empty.

Last edited by Cale on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:14 pm

Marina watched him moving quite distant from her now. She knew she wouldn't have a chance agaisnt him. She was too hurt, and feeling to fragile to even fight back anymore. But when he said those three little words, her eyes widened. It couldn't be possible, only him said those words, in that order, and in that manner... ''Cale?'', she called weakly, barely above a whisper, ''Cale Winchester?'', she said with a broken voice. Marina hoped she was wrong, but if this man was her dearest childhood friend, she knew that he couldn't do anything else that would hurt her more than knowing what kind of person he had become.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Cale froze as he heard the woman behind him say his full name, his eyes wide in surprise, and fear, and his heart completely stopped beating, and he couldn't breathe. The only people who knew his last name were the people from the town he grew up in, and most of them never paid any attention to him. There was only one person, who could know his first and last name, and be his age. Marina. His stomach tightened at the realization. He had just raped the only friend he had ever had. 'I guess I've hit rock bottom now,' he thought to himself as he looked down at the ground, collecting his thoughts before he turned back to look at Marina, a light, playful grin spread across his face. "You rang?" he crooned as he faced his body towards her, crossing his arms over his chest and tilting his head to the side a bit, his jaw locked, but his smirk light, and teasing.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:21 pm

She looked at his face, his smiling only making it worse... Maybe that was only her imagination. ''I-thought you were him... Cale... my friend...'', she said quietly, her eyes showing how much her heart and soul was broken at that thought. She did hoped it was her imagination, if that was true, and the only friend she had in childhood had done that to her it would be too much for her. Even if they didn't recognize each other at first, if he cared about her before, he would remember of her, right? She knew his eyes were familiar, but she related them to the color of John's and Damon's eyes, almost the same hues as his. Eyeing him more carefully, she saw traces in his face that she didn't want to find. She looked down, ''I guess I was wrong... You can't be him, you can't'', she cried and curled into herself at the ground, ''My Cale would never have done this to me... To his Marina'', she whispered quietly.

[Hehe, since this is AU I thought that maybe Marina could have had a crush on Cale when they were younger x3]
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

((Heh. Sure.X3 And he could sometimes thought about it, but figured she would never see him like that.XD))

"What can I say dearie," Cale said with a shrug as he started to walk around Marina in a circle. "People change," he said with a dark smirk as he leaned over the side of the tree and spoke from behind Marina. "They grow up, learn how to make a life with whatever crummy hand they were dealt," he continued as he finished the circle, not looking over at Marina, instead letting his back be turned towards her. The way he was acting a speaking were much more nonchalant then he actually felt. On the inside, he actually hated himself, more then he already did. He wouldn't have thought he could do this to her, of all people, and yet he did. He looked up blankly to the sky as he tried to get himself to just deal and move on, like he had before. 'But it was Marina,' a part of his brain kept repeating. 'You hurt Marina. Marina. The only person who ever noticed you.' He was starting to get angry, and he clenched his fists by his side, while grinding his teeth, keeping his face turned away from Marina so she wouldn't see.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Marina sobbed a little and only looked at his feet while he walked around her. As much he talked, the more she knew she wasn't delusional, that man that just raped her was Cale, the only friend she had ever had in her childhood. She was deeply torn iwardly, she hated him now, for hurting her , but she cared about him, and she wanted to care again, but she wasn't sure that was going to happen after what he had done. She broke. Marina was glad he didn't see her broken face, but she wanted him to see, to know what he did to her. She slowly sat on the ground, leaning on her hands to help her with her saking sobs, ''How didn't you know it was me?? You were my only friend! How could you?'', she asked quietly, her vision blurred because of the tears streaming down on her face as she stared at his back.

Almost Lover [Tag: Marina;AU] - Page 2 Tumblr_mc1fwa4vWl1rhrelso1_500
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:08 am

"It's been years since we last saw each other," Cale laughed, his stomach tying into knots as he saw the tears streaming down Marina's cheeks, and he quickly turned away and looked out through forest, squinting his eyes, as if looking for something. "When I last saw you, you were a girl. Shorter, not....developed. Now though..." he explained nonchalantly, throwing his hands out to his side as he shrugged slightly. "And I have a new philosophy I live by. What's in the past is in the past, no use dwelling on it," he murmured softly as he looked down at his hands he was fidgeting a bit with. "I just haven't been thinking about you that much," he admitted with another shrug. Of course she had crossed his mind, but he worked hard to put everything about that town into the far recesses of his mind, where it couldn't cause him pain.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:20 am

''My eyes didn't change, Cale....'', she said quietly, looking away from him. ''And you're wrong.... Very wrong about leaving the past behind'', she mumbled, and put her hands on her temples, closing her eyes. Why does it feel so bad?? The only person she imagined she could trust, that shy cute boy of her childhood was slowly dying and being replaced by this new guy. ''I needed you so much when my father got killed, I had no one by my side that time, Cale...'', she whispered and cleaning the stainned tears from her cheek. She tried to get up, but her legs were weak, and she fell to the ground again with a low thud.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:48 am

Cale simply shrugged at her comment about her eyes. He had briefly noticed when he first saw her, something familiar, but he never really got that great of a look, and once he was mad and this became rape, whenever he met her gaze, he really just looked through her, not fully noticing her eyes. He froze when he heard her say that her father had died, and a lump formed in his throat. He had liked her dad. He was a nice guy. Of course Marina's relationship with him had always made him jealous, just as all happy families do. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked down at his hands as he twiddled his thumbs. "I am very sorry about your father," he said to her quietly, keeping his back towards her, lifting his head just a bit for better projection. His face winced hearing the thud come from behind him which he knew was Marina failing to stand up and falling back to the ground. Part of him wanted turn around and help her, but the other part of him, the part that took over many years ago, reminded him she most likely wouldn't even accept his help after what he just did so why bother. He hung his head a bit more as he continued to watch his thumbs.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 am

Marina laughed bitterly, like she did when she was hurt, ''No, Cale. You're not sorry about my father, like I know you're not sorry about what you've just done to me... If you could you would have killed me without any regret. I live long enough with a killer to know the coldness you all have into the eyes.'', Marina said quietly and looked down to her lap. How she wished it was just a dream, a nightmare and she would wake up in any moment. But no, that was reality, and she could feel the dirt beneath the palm of her hands, and the pain.... She was feeling pain in her body, and into her heart, and she was barely standing it. She needed to see her son, he was the only one who could bring her some peace. ''Please, leave. I wished I didn't need to turn you on, but you gave me no choice. I have to say your name to the other council members'', she said quietly, and felt sorry for him. If John still felt something about her, Cale was in bad shoes, seeing John killed the first guy who raped her in one of the alleys on the city last year.

Last edited by Marina on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:07 am

"You have no idea what I am feeling," Cale spat out at her, one side of his face facing Marina, and his fists tightening. He did feel very sorry her father was dead, and once he knew this woman was Marina, his only friend, he felt something he never felt after raping a girl, shame. But she wouldn't believe him, so why bother fighting. He looked down at the ground in front of him, his knuckles becoming white from the tension in his hands, and then he released his fists slightly, and let out a soft huff. "Whatever," he mumbled slightly before starting to slowly walk forward. "I wasn't really thinking of staying in this town that long anyway. I'll just move on a bit earlier," he sad a bit louder so Marina could hear, his tone sounding light, but his face cold and dark as he glared ahead.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:30 am

''Oh no... I might have an idea of how you're feeling'', she said quietly, remembering how triumphant that first man felt once he was done with her, and after he mutilated her skin, John saved her, but this time she didn't have John. This time it wasn't her flesh which suffered the mutilation... It was her soul, and her heart. ''Leave town tonight, or else you'll wake up in a jail tomorrow...'', Marina said quietly, though she knew he could still listen to her. She sighed and crawled next to one tree, the same she was slammed agaisnt before, and laid her back on the trunk... She Closed her eyes again, and brought her legs to her chest. ''It's just a dream... I'll wake up in the morning and I'll see John, with Damon into his arms... It's just a dream, a bad dream...'', she kept mumbling to herself, as if could help her feel stronger and get up, to walk back to town.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 am

"No. You don't," Cale countered calmly, turning his head slightly to the side to look back at her, no anger on his face, and then quickly turned it back away, his shoulders slumping slightly, and his fists tightening and then relaxing, as he continued to walk away from his old friend.

((I couldn't think of a reason for him to turn around. Razz Sorry for the sucky post.XD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:15 am

[That's okay hun!! It's a 'good' end for the fanfic... X3]
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:33 am

((^^))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:18 am