Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

When You're The Best of Friends (Shared AU Fanfic with Charming)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

When You're The Best  of Friends (Shared AU Fanfic with Charming) - Page 5 Empty Re: When You're The Best of Friends (Shared AU Fanfic with Charming)

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:35 am

Aurora gripped him tighter as he thrust deeper inside her, she met his lips eagerly as she moved on his stiff member. "I love you too Phillip." She breathed against his lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

When You're The Best  of Friends (Shared AU Fanfic with Charming) - Page 5 Empty Re: When You're The Best of Friends (Shared AU Fanfic with Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:36 am

Philip's kisses intensified when Aurora muttered those words, releasing her hands to wrap his arms around her and hold her tightly against him. His thrusts quickened, his hips rotating slightly against hers, and he started to pant between heated kisses.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Aurora moaned and clung to him as he started thrusting inside her with even more desperation. Little screams of pure pleasure left her lips as she responded to his lips on hers and the way how he was thrusting inside her.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:56 am

Philip let out deep groans every now and then against Aurora's lips as he kept his thrusts quick and deep, his nails digging in softly to the skin of her back. He hooked his legs around hers and bent his head in to her neck, kissing the skin softly, before flipping them over so that he was hovering over her. His hands positioned themselves on either side of Aurora's head as she lay on the ground, his nails digging into the earth as he picked up his thrusts again, panting heavily. Once he got his thrusts back up to speed, and Philip gazed longingly at Aurora, he bent his neck down and recaptured her lips in a quick, loving kiss, and then trailed his lips along her jaw and down from her ear to the crook of her neck.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 am

Aurora moaned eagerly when he flipped them over so he was on top now, she let out little cries each time he thrust inside her. Her nails dug into his back as he kept thrusting inside her, she loved the feeling of him joined with her. "Phillip." She cried desperately.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:05 am

Philip groaned deeply, the sound shaky in his throat, as Aurora clung to him wit her nails on his back. He sucked on the skin of the crook of her neck fervidly, kissing down to her shoulder, his kisses becoming more tender as his lips moved down. He changed he rhythm of his thrusts, maintaining the same speed, as he worked all around her most pleasurable spot before turning full-force to that spot, leaning his head against his shoulder, and squeezing his eyes shut, his hands grabbing at the dirt to the sides of her head.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:09 am

Aurora let out a loud scream as he started thrusting full force into her pleasure spot. "Oh God!" She cried out as she arched her head back. She needed more of that delicious feeling and cried out again as she felt her climax start up.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:21 am

Philip leaned his head back as well as he continued to thrust quickly and deeply, panting heavily. A deep, loud groan pulled out from his throat as he felt Aurora's folds tightening around his member, knowing he would reach his release soon as well. He grunted deeply as he continued to thrust against that pleasurable spot, his head falling forward, and his eyes closed for a moment, before his eyes slowly fluttered open and looked down at Aurora's face, and deep into her eyes, softly entranced.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:26 am

Aurora met Phillip's eyes with her own and smiled seconds before she released with a little shaky moan. She held onto him as the after shocks hit and she gave little shaky gasps.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:56 am

A small exuberant crooked grin slowly started to spread over Philip's face, and he leaned down to softly kiss Aurora's lips, his thrusts moving a bit slower, more intimate. Philip smirked softly pleased down to Aurora as she reached her climax, his head turning in as he increased the speed of his thrusts again to reach his own release, knowing it wasn't far off, his nails digging deeper into the earth below them. After a few quick, deep thrusts, Philip let out a loud, deep moan, his head falling back and eyes closing tightly, when he finally released as well.

Philip panted heavily as his head fell forward, and he started to slow the movements of his hips, gently pulling out of her just a little every few seconds. His eyes slowly opened again and he took in Aurora, all of her, with a tender, loving gaze, before finally locking his gaze with her, and then leaned down to kiss her passionately. One of his hands slowly pulled out of the ground to hold her neck gently firm as his kiss deepened with all of what he was feeling put into it. After a little while more, Philip finally, slowly, pulled his length all the way out of Aurora, turning to lie on his side and wrapping an arm around her back lightly and softly grazing his fingers over her skin, as he held her face with his other hand still. He pulled back from the kiss softly, pecking her lips a couple more times before gazing at Aurora's face brightly in loving wonder. "That was....You are amazing Aurora," Philip murmured softly, his voice full of warmth.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 am

Aurora sighed happily before kissing him lightly on the lips, "You're just as amazing Charming." She said gently as she smiled over at him. She leaned over and kissed him again with love and tenderness in her kiss before she pulled back and studied him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Philip looked at her brightly, with a warm crooked grin on his face, falling into her kiss quickly and returning it with a tender intensity. His head leaned in as she started to pull back, reluctant to have his lips leave hers. As she studied him, Philip just gazed at her with loving eyes, smirking gently down at her as his fingers trailed lightly over her back. "I love you," he said softly, his gaze intent on hers, his face serious, and sincere. "So so much," he added with a small laugh, a wide, elated grin spreading over his whole face. He then leaned in to kiss Aurora's lips again, quickly, but full of passion and ecstasy, his eyes bright and full of pure joy as he looked down lovingly at the blonde, his grin contently blissful as he grazed over her skin softly with his fingers.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:33 pm

She smiled and leaned more into him as his fingers trailed over her skin, "I love you." She whispered gently before kissing him lightly on the lips. She enjoyed everything at that moment, being with Phillip made her all too happy and she could feel a smile come on her lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:51 am

Philip hummed softly a happy, silly little tune as he held Aurora against his body, his fingers still lightly trailing over her exposed skin, drawing little doodles along her side and back. Philip was grinning blissfully ear to ear as he just gazed up exuberantly at the trees, and to the sky. Everything was perfect. Nothing could ruin this moment. A light, throaty chuckle then worked its way out of Philip's throat and he softly rubbed Aurora's arms, letting his softly bright, loving eyes fall on her face. "Well I certainly wasn't expecting this to happen when I woke up this morning," he said, laughter still in his voice, before leaning down and giving Aurora a quick kiss. As he leaned back, Philip gently lifted his arm to brush back some of Aurora's hair, his fingertips lingering on her cheek, as his gentle eyes remained on her face, and a soft, loving smile remained on his.

((UGH!!!! I feel so sucky at writing right now!!!! Razz))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 am

(YOU'RE NOT SUCKING WOMAN!)
    Aurora smirked and then leaned closer against him, "I wasn't expecting it either...but I'm definitely not complaining." She said with a light smile as she moved one hand to rest on his side before she gently started tracing his bare skin with her fingertips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:34 am

((I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!!!!!XP))

Philip laughed lightly at Aurora's remark, softly running his hands up her sides. "Oh no. I am definitely not complaining either," he agreed, still laughing softly, leaning his head down to place a soft, tender kiss on top of Aurora's head. Philip had never felt so light, so at peace before, even the other times he would be hanging out with Aurora. This was obviously different, and he could not stop beaming he loved the feeling so much. "We should probably head back soon though," he wound down his laughter, placing another kiss on Aurora's head, and then her cheek, and her shoulder, gently squeezing her against him before he pulled back slightly to smile down lovingly towards Aurora, his fingers still trailing lightly over her skin.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 am

Aurora sighed, "I know." She said softly, once they reached the palace things would shift and they would have to pretend as if nothing had happened between them. She tilted her head up and kissed him hungrily, she put all her love and passion for him in the kiss. "I love you." She breathed against his lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 am

Philip was happily surprised as Aurora kissed him so passionately, and he quickly fell into it, and returned it just as fervently, holding her close as his fingers continued to graze softly over the skin of her sides. "I love you too," he murmured with a light chuckle against her lips in between hungry kisses. He laughed softly as he finally, reluctantly, pulled back, leaning his forehead against Aurora's as he breathed heavily, his eyes closed as he beamed ecstatically downwards. "I guess I'm gonna have to have a little talk with my father huh?" he continued to laugh lightly, peering up through his lashes at Aurora with a shy, hopeful grin on his face.

((Still not quite back in the writing groove yet.DX Razz))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:13 am

(you're getting there <3)
    Aurora pulled back a little surprised, "Talk to the King? Phillip you really don't have to do that." She whispered as she stared up at him feeling a warm pleasant sensation work its way through her as she started to realize he was being serious. Leaning forward she kissed him happily, "Thank you." She whispered against his lips.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:36 pm

((Razz))

"Of course I have to," Philip murmured softly as he pulled back and gazed lovingly down at Aurora. Just as she started to lean up into him, Philip was leaning down and meeting Aurora half way, kissing her sweetly, first her lips a few times, then her cheek and her nose and all around her face before his lips made their way back to hers and he deepened the kiss slightly. He was grinning blissfully as he leaned back, his eyes bright as he looked down at her, and he lightly caressed her back. "Don't you worry about," he crooned softly as he leaned in again to kiss her nose delicately, smiling blissfully as he leaned back again slowly. "I could never marry someone else. Not now. Knowing what I know," he assured her, his voice full of soft exuberance, his bright eyes intent on her face.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Aurora blushed at his words and looked down, "Being with you....it makes me the happiest woman in the world." She said honestly as she looked up at him with love in her eyes. "I love you Phillip....I always have and I always will." She said seriously as she kissed him once again.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Philip smiled joyfully as he leaned forward and returned Aurora's soft kiss, gently squeezing her close to him for the duration of the kiss. As he leaned back again, he beamed blissfully down to Aurora and he lightly caressed her back as he met her gaze. "I feel the exact same way," Philip said smoothly, leaning in to kiss Aurora's lips again lightly, and then her nose, chuckling a bit, and then smiling even broader as he leaned back once more, amusement in his expression. "Except, you know, the luckiest man," he laughed lightly, kissing her lips yet again, a bit deeper with more affection this time, but still brief. "I will always love you Aurora. Forever," he told her firmly, but with a softness and a warmth to his tone, his blissfully content grin still in place. He then leaned in and rested his chin lightly on Aurora's shoulder as he enveloped her more into a firm hug, placing a soft, quick kiss on her bare shoulder before tightening his arms around her a bit more.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Aurora smiled and clung to him, enjoying how perfectly their bodies molded together. "I'm glad." She whispered in his ear before she kissed and then sucked lightly on his earlobe. She wanted this moment with Phillip to last for as long as she could enjoy the time with him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:54 am

Philip smiled brightly hearing Aurora's soft voice, tightening his arms around Aurora as he held her right against him. His body lightly trembled as he felt Aurora's breath, and then her lips, on his ear, and let out a shaky, low moan as she started to suck on his earlobe. "Not fair," he breathed, a light, shaky laugh in his voice, as he leaned his back and to the side a bit, beaming excitedly. As Aurora worked on his ear, Philip started to softly claw at her back, lightly dragging his nails down her back, and then running his hands up it again. His heart was starting to race again, and his breathing was becoming jagged, and he clung desperately to Aurora, still running his hands up and down her back.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:59 am

Aurora slowly started moving her mouth from his ear over and down his neck before she reunited their lips. "And why's that?" She breathed against his lips before she kissed him eagerly once more.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 am