Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Wilted Rose

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Wilted Rose Empty Wilted Rose

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 am

The boy stirred, and slowly opened his tired eyes, only to once again find himself in that big, luxurious room he so much despised.
    He leaned up on his elbows, whimpering in pain as his backside let out a protest as soon as he moved.
    He frowned down at the soft and comfortable mattress he was sitting on. He would've loved every second of living in this mansion, if it only hadn’t been for... for that freak. And maybe if Janey was here with him...
    He shaked his head and forced his light body to sit up straight, ignoring the pain his body gave out.
    No. It was for the best that his baby sister was left behind. He would rather die than let her go through this as well. ...whatever the hell this was...
    Hearing the door to the room creak open, the boy snapped his head around, eyes wide in fear and preparing for what might happen again.
    However, he relaxed and let out a sigh of relief when he saw it was just one of the servants kids who was curiously watching him.
    What was her name again? Maggie something... She couldn't be much older than himself.
    He waited for her to do something, but she just stood there, looking startled when he stared back at her and hide behind the door, letting her head peek out from time to time.
    He raised an eyebrow.
    "Anything you wanted..?" he asked carefully, yet in a stern voice. He hadn’t been in this place for long, only a couple weeks, but he had learned to speak up properly and sternly when it came to the servants.
    The girl flinched, not in fear but surprise when he spoke up. Opening the door a little more she allowed herself inside, hands behind her back and eyes cast down on the floor with a slightly flushed face.
    "I wanted to see if you were ok, young master," she answered shyly.
    He held back a chuckle, not used to being called 'young master', especially growing up with such a poor family who barely had any food only weeks before... it was all so amusing to him. The girl's concerned question made him feel a little better though. Of all the servants who worked at this place, the only one who gave a real damn about him was the one who didn't even understand what was happening.
    He stare down at the sheets, a calm expression on his face. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I be," he lied.
    "But you were crying...!" she burst out, making him flinch back in surprise a little.
    Realizing her tone she quickly mumbled out an apology and stared back down at the floor again. "I heard you crying yesterday night," she continued. "You're always crying when you’re alone, and sometimes when Master is alone with you... Why are you crying? Are you hurting? Do we need to call a doctor?"
    Her eyes where wide in concern and question as she dared to look back at him, confused and trying understand what the problem could be, why all the adults kept telling her everything was alright whenever she found him crying on his own.
    The boy's eyes had widened at the girl's question, his fist gripping the sheets under him tightly and trembling. He forced out a shaky laugh and averted his eyes from her again. "No doctor could heal this..." he said dryly, trying to block out his adoptive father’s touch from his mind, and failing again. How could he forget when he was constantly reminded, having to go through it almost every night?
    "Young master...?" she asked carefully, watching the boy on the bed start to tremble furiously, his fist whitening from the tight grip he had on the sheets. She reached out to gently place a hand on his arm. Her fingers had barely touched his skin when he had jerked and slapped her hard across the face.
    Both of them looked shocked at what had just happened, Maggie with a hand on her now red cheek, and him staring down with regret at his hand.
    Looking at her face, to his horror he instead saw the crying image of his own sister looking back at him, scared and with tears welling up in her eyes.
    Maggie hiccupped and was out of the door in an instant.
    "No wait, I'm sorry! I didn't mean..!" he cried after her but got no response. No surprise... Feeling his own tears threatening to fall down, eh sobbed and quickly wiped them away. He would not cry. He was a big boy, and even if he wasn’t with Jane anymore he would still stay strong. He would not... break...
    Hearing the door open again, another servant entered, expression blank of any sort of emotion as he gave a slight bow. He hated this man, only because he had been there when his parents had willingly sold him off to this man he was forced to call father.
    "Young master, you are expected downstairs, the Master is waiting for you."
    The boy paled and gave the servant man a pleading look, as if asking him for help, to hide him, anything, to keep him from going downstairs.
    The man didn't react though, only placed clean clothes on the bed and then turned his back to let the boy change.
    He sighed defeated and forced his wobbly legs to stand up. As soon as his feet touched the cold floor though, he collapsed. He cursed out, frustrated, he would be limping today as well…
    Wordlessly, the servant gently pulled him up on his feet and then began to dress him. The boy’s expression turned empty, his embarrassments of being completely nude and letting one of the servants dress him gone this point.
    He felt so ugly, so disgusting every time he got a look at himself. Evidence of that man’s touch all over his small body, and so he was thankful for the cloths that covered everything up. He still felt uncomfortable in this type of cloth, so… fancy. And not as easy to run around in or play. But he would lying if he said he didn’t’ like it. Yes, he liked a lot of things that his adoptive father gave him, especially when he never had to go around hungry or cold anymore. But still… that didn’t make up for the other things he’s doing to him. He missed his good for nothing parents, but especially his sister. Where they treating her right? They should, with all that fortune that they were left after giving him away.
    As the servant finished dressing him, he gave the boy a gentle push on the shoulder towards the door, and they both walked quietly of the room, and down to meet the Master of the mansion.

“Ah Dimitri my boy, finally you’re awake,” a gentle happy voice filled the living room as he entered. This town was full of stupid people, Dimitri had decided. Blindly believing every word of this man, that he was a loving and caring ‘father’, that would never dream of harming any children or looking at them the wrong way. He really couldn’t understand how this man was loved.
    Dimitri gave a slight nod, forcing out a tired smile as his ‘father’ beckoned for him to come and have a seat beside him on the couch. Casting a glance across the table to the couch opposite them, he sighed in relief when seeing their guest, the man’s brother, or should he say… ‘uncle’. Then there wouldn’t be too much of the man’s weird touching.
    Dimitri didn’t like this man so much either, but he was way better than his younger brother. He may be sterner with no sense of fun, but he was in the council. That meant he didn’t approve what his brother was doing to him right?
    Walking carefully over to the couch, he tried to walk properly and sat down beside the man, who was smiling warningly at him the whole time. Dimitri held back a shudder, and stared down at his lap.
    “You’re finally started to gain some weight, you look healthier now,” he said happily and caressed Dimitri’s cheek lovingly before looking up at his brother, who gave him a disapproving look that was easily ignored.
    “I’m here to discuss business Elias,” the more serious man muttered annoyed. “Send the boy away and be serious for once.”
    “Geez Dymas, would you relax?” the younger of them both sighed. “I just wanted to see my son, I barely have time for that with all the work you enjoy giving me. And I’m nto eve in the council,” he pouted.
    “Act your age! Send him away so we can finish this, the sooner the better,” Dymas snorted with disgust, earning a laugh from the other.
    “Fine, fine, “Elias chuckled and kissed the top of Dimitri’s head, who this time couldn’t help but tense. “Go eat your breakfast,” he told him softly, and Dimitri hurriedly left the room.
    After finally reaching the kitchen, he breathed out and leaned against the door, sliding down to the floor when he legs gave out again. He hated that man! He wanted to throw up whenever those hands as much as brushed against him.
    Calming down his breathing, he pushed himself back up, ignoring the annoyed stares he received from servants. Taking another calming breath, he kept his face neutral before taking a seat at the table and serving himself.
    Elias wasn’t an ugly man, in fact he was what people would call handsome, and apparently very charming. He had women all over him, so why not just take one of them to his bed instead?!
    Dimitri shaked his head again and tried to think of something else, looking to his side when eh felt a soft tug on his shirt. He blinked, surprised to find Maggie standing there with her hands behind her back and smiling up at him, as if he had never slapped her.
    “Young master, I helped make today’s breakfast! I hope you like it?” she asked hopefully, smiling happily up at him.
    Dimitri felt guilt overtake him once more when looking down at her brightly expression. How could she be so sweet? It must be because she didn’t know any better. She wasn’t allowed to be mad at her master.
    He didn’t notice the tear rolling down his face, until she frowned in worry and touched his hand gently. “Was it bad?” she asked sadly. “Want me to get something else? There’s plenty to choose from!”
    Again, he saw his own sister standing there beside him, trying to cheer him up in every way she could.
    Maggie yelped in surprise when she was suddenly brought into a hug, trembling arms wrapping around her small form. She blinked confused, feeling his tears against her shoulder and neck. Dimitri wanted to say sorry, and complain about everything. How much he missed his sister, his home, how much he hated this place, but no words left his mouth. He just quietly sobbed into the tiny girl’s shoulder, who is simply too young to understand anything that was happening inside this mansion.
    Maggie just stood there completely still, not knowing why her young master was crying this time either. But she didn’t’ need answers now, so she just returned the hug and caressed his back comfortingly. At that moment, that was all the crying boy needed.

This mansion was like god damn labyrinth, Dimitri thought to himself as he walked through the halls. He wondered if he would ever learn to walk around in here without getting lost.
    Hearing familiar voice ahead of him, he stopped and turned to walk back the other way but stopped he heard what was being said.
    “You know I don’t approve of this Elias,” the gruff voice of Dymas was heard. “What you’re doing with that boy, is just sick!”
    Dimitri felt hope well up inside him and carefully peeked out from the corner, seeing the both men standing in front of the entrance. Elias looked as clam as ever, a clam smile on his face with nor regret in the world whatsoever.
    “So?” he shrugged and gave his brother a challenging look. “Why don’t you do anything about it? You have the power after all dearest brother.”
    Dymas frowned annoyed and huffed something under his breath Dimitri couldn’t hear. He heard Elias let out a mocking laugh before patting his brother’s shoulder. “You’ve always been more concerned about your reputation than the people’s life. You could care less what happened to Dimitri. What would people think of you, if you sent your own brother to the gallows? That he’s a pedophile?”
    Dymas glared at his brother again, but didn’t seem so concerned over the boy anyhow, just like Elias had said.
    Dimtri couldn’t believe this. Dymas knew all this, yet he wouldn’t even lift a finger to help him?!
    As the council man turned to leave, something snapped within the boy and before realizing himself he had run out form his hiding place and over to the two men, who looked baffled down at the boy’s sudden entrance.
    “You knew all along?!” Dimitri screamed at Dymas, who merly raised an eyebrow at him. “You knew all along… yet you didn’t care?! Isn’t it the council’s job to help those who need it?!” he said desperately, grabbing hold on Dymas cloths in a tight grip, tugging at it. The man just frowned in irritation and pushed the boy away and opened the door.
    Dimtri, now frantic reached out again and took hold of Dymas hand, meeting the man’s cold, uncaring eyes. “Please,” he begged having forgotten about Elias standing right behind them. “Help me.”
    For a mere second, the boy noticed something else than anger in the grown man’s eyes. Was it pity? Regret?
    However, he was shoved backwards into the Elias arms before he could react, the door slammed shut in front of them.
    Dimitri felt fear fill him up as he felt the tickling breath for the man behind him whisper against his neck.
    “You’ve been a bad boy Dimitri.”

(((mahahahaha yeah i'm sick... x'3 *hides*))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Wilted Rose Empty Re: Wilted Rose

Post  Jane Porter Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:41 am

Holy fucking crap I wanna beat the hell outta Dymas and Elias >.< They both deserved death in my opinion Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and wow....can I just how much this tugged on my feels?? I was sitting in bed crying as I read this, and the title fits perfectly, what are you talking about? x3
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:45 am

Embarassed
    really? it made ya cry? wow... thnak youuuuuuuuuuu Razz your comments always amke me happy wifey<333 i always look forward to read them<3 8D
    and mehehehe yeah, Fymas and Elias... no wodner Dimitri enjoyed killing them huh? Rolling Eyes
    *huggles*
    and really? the title fit? PHEW! goodie, i was worried about it Wink

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

Awwwwww you do?? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed why does that make me soo happy? x3 yes I don't blame Dimi for killing them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad in fact I would have helped Wink
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:52 am

beacue it's true? <333 X3
    and muahaha yes he did enjoy it.. alot, have to write a fic about that too o3o and well, Vanessa helped him ;P
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 am

ohhhh did she?? and awwwwww Embarassed Embarassed
    poor Dimi <333
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 am

Wow! Breathtaking! I love it, Ami! I wanted to badly to hugg Dimitri boy! X'3

I didn't see Dymas being his 'uncle' coming.... So, it means he killed all his new family...?? That's creepy, but good for the drama! Maybe he and Marina could talk about Dymas, since that old douchebag ruined their lives until certain level... X3

And this whole Dimitri-and-Maggie bonding reminded of Barnabas-and-Angelique from Dark Shadows... XP

omg, Johnny could be a good LA for Dimmi, look at this -> http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/johnny_depp_01.jpg

Anyway... I'm looking forward to the fanfic about Dymas murdering, but you already knew that! Xp
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 am

8'D
    wow, thank you Cami<3333333333333333 mahaha well yes, we are all sucker for drama's arne't we? ;P and yuss, i wanted to surprsie you guys >8D so yeah, just anouther reason to why Dim choose to kill the guy^^
    mehehehe, i'll try not to dissapoint you thne with that fic Wink

and awww they do? Well, haven't read Dark Shadows.. or seen it... so i cna't say anything 83 <333

o3o ofngjbshjfvhjsfvhsjfvshj *tries to breath* Ok, you have any idea how much i fucking LOVE that actor?! x'D yes, HELL YES! Johnny Depp as DIm's La.... omg yes 8D *drools*
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:22 am

It's hard to get dissapointed with your fics!! You are a greater writer, and I love them all! <<<3

YOU MUST WATCH THAT MOVIE! Its nice, with a fine storyline and some black humor... It's a little slow, but it's worth to take a look! And Johnny Deep is another reason you should watch it! ;D

Look, look... Aurora and Dimmi! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmYKA6S6mwg X3
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:26 am

xDDD wow thnaks<333 geez, ay making me blush so bad Embarassed

and wait... yes... YES I AHVE SEEN THAT MOVIE!!! you're right it's awesome xDDDDDDDD gah how could i forget that? I mixed it up with anouther movie Razz

*.* oooooooh *watches it*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:41 am