Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Begin Again (Rose/Damon)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Begin Again (Rose/Damon) Empty Begin Again (Rose/Damon)

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 am

One Month After the Attack

Rose awoke to the soft humming of her mother. She could feel Belle's hands on her stomach, the tingling feeling of her healing all too familiar now. Belle had been working every day to try and heal the wound completely. After a month, it was nothing more than a pale scar now. But, even Belle wasn't sure if Rose's ability to have children had been taken from her or not.

"Good morning," Belle smiled softly, seeing Rose's golden eyes cracked open. "Is Damon here yet?" Rose mumbled, blinking the sleep from her eyes. Belle nodded her head, gesturing towards the boy in the chair beside the bed. Belle was sitting on the bed with Rose. A small smile came over Rose's lips as she turned her gaze onto Damon. "Hi," she whispered, pushing herself up slowly. She winced, but only because she hadn't been able to move much in so long, her body was sore and stiff.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Begin Again (Rose/Damon) Empty Re: Begin Again (Rose/Damon)

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 am

Marina took Damon early in the morning to the Rider's cabin, like each day since the attack. They rode their horses further into the woods, and as days passed marina could notice Damon turned more relaxed about the whole situation of his cousins attack, but you could still see the worried into the boy's eyes. Once they got there, she kissed his cheek and rode back to the Court, she had allowed him to sleep over that night if he wanted, and if there was no problem to Belle and Flynn, of course.

He smiled softly at Belle, looking at her through his eyelashes and sat at the chair by Rose's bed, and waited till she could woke up. He was still worried about her, but seeing she was much better than before was a blissiful relief. ''Hi, Beauty...'', he said softly with a warm smile as he took her hand gently into his. ''Are you okay?'', he asked softly, furrowing his brows and looking from Rose to Belle.

Last edited by Marina on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:55 am

Rose gave Damon's hand a gentle squeeze and laced their fingers together, finding comfort in his touch as she had since she'd been brought home a month ago. She'd been jumpy when anyone else touched her, but not when Damon or her mother did. "I'm okay," She assured him, bringing his hand up and kissing the back of it gently.

Belle nodded, smiling to herself. She was glad Rose had someone. Sure, having a relationship so close in the family wasn't normal, but she knew what it was like to have someone tell you you couldn't be with someone. She wasn't going to do that to Rose. Besides that, she adored Damon. "Rose is all fixed. She just needs to get used to walking around again," Belle shrugged.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:17 am

Damon gave them a small smile and bit his lip, as much Rode said she was okay. She looked okay, but there was something about her, something in her eyes that made him wonder she was still afraid about something. ''I wished I could have saved you'', he whispered softly, and brought her hand up this time, kissing the back of it softly. He had say that to her several times, but that was exactly what he had in his heart... He remembered how he felt when aunt Belle went for them that night, when they where attacked. He was playing the piano and was going to his bedroom when he saw his parents talking to his aunt, and the way she looked that night.... Damon tightened his eyes and banished the memory from his mind. ''Thankfully aunt Belle and uncle Flynn are badasses... I have the most awesome aunt and uncle ever'', he said with a small smirk as he turned his gaze up to Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:31 am

Rose's smile fell slightly as he brought up what he told her every time he saw her. "I wish I hadn't had to be saved," she said simply. Belle smiled softly to Damon and then laughed gently, though the laugh was bitter. "I took care of the asshole who did this to Rose... He won't lay a hand on you again," She assured Rose, kissing the girl's forehead before getting up. "I'll leave you two be," she said with a small smile before leaving the room and closing the door behind herself.

"Come here," Rose whispered, tugging his hand towards her to tell him she wanted him to be on the bed with her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:44 am

Damon pursed his lips and squeezed her hand gently as he chuckled with his aunt, he didn't notice hte bitternedd in her voice, he was innocent, and pure in his heart, and he wanted to laugh with Belle. He admired her, and liked her very much. ''Thanks, aunt...'', he said softly and then turned his full attention to Rose after they were alone. He smiled shyly and gently sat behing her on the bed, his touch was gently as he wrapped his arms around her waist and he kissed her cheek with a small smile. ''I'm happy you look much better than yesterday...'', he said gently next to her ear, and rubbed her sides softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:52 am

Rose smiled and leaned back against his chest. She bit her lip, his arms around her comforting, but foreign after a month of not being so close to anyone. She leaned her head back against his shoulder to let herself nuzzle her nose to the nape of his neck. "Me too," she admitted quietly. "I'm happy you're here," she whispered. She hadn't talked about the attack; even if she was strong, she didn't like having to think about it. Whenever anyone else touched her, she would flinch and the memory would come back. But, with Damon, her mind was at ease and she felt safe.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 am

''Don't worry... I'll be right here by your side, whenever you need me...'', he said softly as he kissed her cheek again. He wanted to protect her, to make her sure she could count on him. ''So, mommy said I could sleep here tonight if I wanted, and if there wasn't any problem for you of course'', he said softly, with a small smile. Thinking of being close to her like that day when Stefan got hurt, made him feel lightl, and happy. He felt good with her around.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:22 am

Rose felt her heart flutter at his words. She curled closer to him, that sense of protection and safety only growing stronger from his words. To think she had someone that wanted to be that close -- who cared that much... It brought a smile to her lips, even when she hadn't been able to smile that much in the last month. "You can stay?" she chirped, looking up at him with a gleam to her golden hues. She nodded and smiled. "Of course I want you to stay... You're the only person I can be close to anymore... And, besides that... I love you," she mumbled, blushing softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 am

Damon couldn't help but chuckle softl when he saw her exciment, he saw for the first time in a month that old flame inside her, that make her seem more alive and happy, ''Yes, I'm staying if this pleases you...'', he mumbled with a crooked smile and kissed her forehead, ''Besides my family, you're the only I can be this close, Rosie, and I love you too...'', he whispered softly and leaned down to peck on her lips gently. He loved her too, why should he hide this from here anymore?
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 am

Rose smiled against the kiss. He loved her, too. That simple fact sent a flame through her -- one she thought she had lost. She placed her hand against his cheek gently to keep the kiss intact as she slowly moved her lips against his in perfect sync. Kissing felt foreign all over again. But, it was a nice thing to get used to again. "I love you," she pecked his lips. "I love you..." She trailed a few kisses against his jaw. "I love you," She brushed her lips down his neck and smiled when she reached the crook between his shoulder and throat. "I love you," She whispered, placing a kiss on the skin there.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:20 am

Damon chuckled softly, the feeling of the touch of her lips on his neck was both good, and ticklish at the same time. He then blushed and kisse dher forehead, ''I love you too, I love you this much....'', he said boyish as he opened his arms wiadely and right after wrapped them around her delicate frame again. He was smiling boyish, and pecked her lips agains before saying, ''If you want, I could help you taking some steps... Just around your room, and I will catch you if you start to fall'', he said with a wink.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:24 am

Rose laughed softly, seeing him hold his arms open. She snuggled close to his chest and returned the fast, soft kiss against their lips. "Promise you'll catch me?" She questioned, arching a brow playfully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:41 am

''I promisse'', he nodded with a small smirk and kissed her cheek before she could noticed... ''I got fast reflex... I'm not clumsy like Stef...'', he said with a small chuckle. Seeing her good, made his spirit light.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:47 am

Rose laughed gently and rolled her eyes. "Stefan is adorable..." she pouted at him before smiling and pecking his lips. She slid her legs off of the side of the bed and chewed her bottom lip. "Help me stand?" She asked gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:11 am

''Yes, he's adorable and clumsy...'', he chukled softly and promptly he slid off from the bed, to help her. ''My lady...'', he said softly with a small curtsey and kissed the corner of her lips before wrapping one arm firmly around her waist.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 am

Rose smiled slightly and wrapped one arm around his middle to help her stand up. She stood up slowly and felt her legs shake under her. She gasped slightly as they quickly gave out on her, making her glad she had Damon there to hold onto. She clenched her jaw and regained her footings. "I got it," she nodded. She took a step and wobbled slightly before taking another.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am

Damon brushed his lips softly agains her temple as she tried to walk for the first time. There was no surprise on her falling on the first time, and he was there as he said before. ''I'm right here...'', he whispered softly, reassuring her, and chuckled gently as she took the first steps. ''See, you can do it... You look like a giant baby girl, but you're doing it... You're walking'', he teased with a crooked smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 am

Rose swatted his side lightly as he teased her, though a soft giggle fell from her lips. "It feels weird... I've been on that bed so much that my legs don't even feel much like my own anymore," She said, making a face. "I've gotta remind myself how to work them," She sighed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 am

Damon chuckled softly as she swatted him, and mumbled playful at her ear, ''That didn't even tickled....'', he kissed under her ear and helped her while she walked carefully around her room. ''That's only because you're not used to walk.... I'm sure that in a few days you will be running again...'', he said softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 am

"I'm sure I'll be faster than you again, too," Rose smirked a bit. She stopped her walking and moved to face him. She slipped her arms around his neck and gently played with the hair at the back of his head. "Thank you... For helping. You've been here every single day... You don't know how much all of this means to me," she mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 am

Damon laughed softly, and gently wrapped his arms around her waist, as he looked into those golden eyes. ''I couldn't be anywhere else than here... I needed to be near you...'', he smiled warmly towards her and leaned down towards her to kiss her forehead gently. ''I don't know what really happened to you, and I don't want to.... I just wish that you'll forget all of this someday... The sooner the better...'', he smiled shyly and leaned his forehead against hers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 am

Rose sighed, closing her eyes as he kissed her forehead. She wanted to tell him what happened, but knew that would only make things worse. "I... I want to forget it. Replace it with better memories," she mumbled. "That's what my mom did... But, what happened to her was so much worse... I got lucky," She admitted, which, from what Damon knew, meant Belle had to of been through Hell, considering how bad of shape Rose had been left in.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 am

''So... Let's not think about it anymore, kay? You're fine with me, and aunt Belle is as crazy as usual...'', he said with a small smile. Then he gently moved her to seat back on the bed, ''And speaking of better memories...'', he hummed with a shy grin, and sat by her side. ''I want you to keep this...'', he said softly as he took a small box from his pocket. It had a shape of a heart, and inside there was a gold necklace, and a small pendant gem in the shape of a heart... ''I remembered of your eyes when I saw this one''

Begin Again (Rose/Damon) 92914392
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:00 am

Rose nodded, putting on a smile as he did. She sat down, furrowing her brows as he started to talk. "Oh?" She mused, looking to the box. She gasped, seeing the pendant inside. A grin split her lips. "Oh...Wow," She whispered, smiling as she bit into her bottom lip to try and contain her excitement. "Thank you, Damon!" she giggled, not able to withhold her happiness, even if she tried. She wrapped her arms around his neck in such a bound towards him that they both fell back on the bed, her giggling as she hovered over him. And, for once, she wasn't in pain. "Agh... It feels amazing to not hurt," she sighed in content before returning her attention to the boy beneath her. "I love you," She whispered, leaning down and kissing his lips tenderly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 pm