Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MUST BE READ!!

King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

MUST BE READ!!  Empty MUST BE READ!!

Post  King Stefan Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello Everyone!
    It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes I'm writing this, but it's something that has to be done. This Roleplay will be closed! This is something Ami and I have decided, and we probably wont change our minds.
    We know that some of you are still active on the rp and loves it, and we're really happy for that. But this rp will still "shut down". it has alot of reasons why, and we think it's best if we don't go into details. But the main reason is probably because this rp isn't what we expected it to be, and actually don't like it so much. And even though you still like it, it's our rp. It's our baby that we created from nothing.

From the moment I'm posting this and a week forward, this rp will still be open. But after that it's closed. So begin to say goodbye to your characters and end some plots. Nirethia had burned to the ground..

With all our love ~
    Emmi & Ami <3

(Note from Emmi: If anyone of you have ideas for a rp, but don't have the time, experince (or something else) to start it, you can come to me and talk about it. I'm always here to help <3 )
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

MUST BE READ!!  Empty Re: MUST BE READ!!

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 pm

NO... Just NO!! I'm seriously crying over here... This can't be closed...

I know you two created this, but if one of us started it over...?? Your rp would be in goods hands, I'm sure.... It's just.... This can't be happening! DX
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:52 pm

No, sorry. That's not a option =/

I know it probably came as a bomb, but this is something we both agree about. =/
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 pm

After the shock, I started to think more clearly... What if we made a new rp, but inspired on Nirethia? It would be completely different, set in another age, but with a conflict between royals and a council, or maybe a parliament... And I wanted to know if the site would be still open... There are so many great moments, that I don't want to lode them.... damn it... I'm crying again! DX
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 pm

A conflict between royals and a council? ... Wow, that was the exact thought and meaning with this rp, and now you want it? ... :S

The site will probably still be open so that you can read old topics. But it wont be any roleplaying..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:17 pm

I've always wanted it, Emmi... But many things happened that we didn't get to this point in here... I had no fault my charrie wasn't one that hated the royals, and the charries that would start that fight didn't show up, ever!

That's why I talked to you and Ami about opening the rp for more players, opening charries that were inactive... I abandoned all the rps was was in, except this one. We came with a solution, but you and Ami decided to close it.... It's just to sad, and heartbreaking to me, because I feel like Nirethia is also my baby, I saw how Marina and Eric grew up, and I got too attached to them... Maybe I shouldn't be so attached, but it's unfair I can't see them growing more.... At least, I'll be alble to read their old threads... :'3
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

I know this might sound like drama, but I've been holding my mind for 21 years, and because of it, I'm going into therapy nowadays.... So, here's the ugly truth.

I know some of the reasons you decided to shut this rp so soon... There was a huge lack of active members, and I know how's the feeling to idealize something, and then see the project going into another path... But this is a game! We can't control other people, and we have to be strong to assume the risks... It's easier to get rid of the problem, than to take the responsability to make a change... To assume the risk... I'm not disbelieving your love for this rp... But if this was mine, I would try another possibilities before closing this chapter.

Sorry to be such an annoying person about this topic, but I feel my life like shit at the moment, and I'm tired...
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:31 am

Actually, now when you brought it up - one reasons isn't really that so many people are inactive. Sure, it's always boring and sad - but that's not the problem. The problem have been with some that actually have been/is active. And then it doesn't help by letting new people in, or changing the big plot because the problem would still be there.
    But I'm glad that you tell us what you think, we appreciate that <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:19 am