Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Naveen
Eric Storm
Belle Rolfe
Rapunzel
Odette
9 posters

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) Empty One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 am

(Odette can hold her liqour in this XDD)
    Odette entered the tavern and ordered herself a drink as she stared around the tavern. She sighed, life here was pretty boring she thought and smiled as she took her drink. After taking a few sips she sighed and put it down, she needed to find something to do.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) Empty Re: One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 am

*Rapunzel steps into the tavern and sternly looks towards the bar; a man behind her has followed her all the way from the bakery to the tavern, trying to ask her out on a date; Rapunzel turns around to him and glares* Look, if five times wasn't enough, I'm not gonna tell you again! Leave me the hell alone?! Can't you tell I'm clearly not interested?! *the man looks to her and laughs before trying to kiss her; Rapunzel wraps her hair around the guys neck before tossing him into the wall; she knocks him out and turns away from the guy, soon sitting at the bar with a frown*

( .__. )
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) Empty Re: One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip)

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 am

Belle giggled, shoving Eric's shoulder and rolling her eyes. She fixed her black dress, then pulled her dark brown locks over her shoulder. "You're horrible, you realize that, right?" She teased the dark haired boy playfully before giggling and kissing his cheek. "Why did I let you talk me into coming to a bar with you again?" She asked, arching a brow as she took a seat on an empty bar stool.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 am

Eric chuckled shyly and looked at her with apologizing eyes, ''I'm sorry, Belle, but I needed to come here again... But I promisse I won't drink so much like the other time'', he blushed a little and walked inside, taking a seat by her side. He remembered the first time he went into the tavern with her, and how things didn't get right. ''Y-you're really beautiful in this dress'', she stammered a bit.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:41 am

Naveen sat in a corner, far from everyone else in the tavern, his head in his hand as his elbow rested on the table, as he drank his fourth glass of whisky. He had thought going away for a while would clear his mind, help him move on and get over his little crush, but the moment he saw Jasmine, everything he had felt, everything that had made him leave, came flooding back to him. So now, here was, the ultimate cliche, drowning his sorrows in a dark corner of a bar. Man, he really hated himself right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Philip walked into the tavern with a small smirk on his lips and a grey cloak covering his face. He looked around the buzzing room, taking in all the people who were gathered there that night. A few people in particular caught his eye: the gloomy guy sitting in the corner, the angry looking blond, another, less angry, more bored blond, and a brunette in little black dress, talking to some guy, being the stand outs. He quickly ordered a beer at the bar before he walked over with it to the less angry of the blonds, taking a swig from his drink and throwing his hood back as he made his away over. "Now what is a beautiful young woman like you doing sitting here all alone?" he asked as he leaned on one arm on her table, a charming smile on his lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:45 am

Odette looked up when the handsome young man approached her and smirked, "Trying to waste away my boredom, what about you?" She asked as she leaned towards him just a little bit.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 am

*Rapunzel twirls the straw in her small cup of wine as she hears the man beside her, trying to pick up the other blonde; she rolls her eyes and looks up* Don't let him pull you into his little trap. He's just waiting for the moment you give up your guard and he'll try to sweet talk ya into taking you upstairs. I say kick his ass right out the door and let him find some more...sorry broad to take home and pop her cherry.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 am

Belle smiled a bit, loving just how innocent Eric was, especially around her. She cupped his cheek at his compliment and smiled a bit. "Awe...aren't you a sweetheart?" She pouted, leaning over and kissing his lips gently. "Just relax, Eric..." She smiled against his lips.

As she heard the commotion going on beside her, she pulled away from Eric and arched a brow at the two blondes with other male. She rolled her eyes and then looked over, seeing the depressed looking boy in the corner. She tilted her head to the side and got up. She walked over and sat down beside "Well hi there," she said softly. "You look like you'd be a good dancer...Would you like to test my theory?" She asked with a gentle smile, standing up and offering him her hand.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:16 am

Eric smiled shyly seeing her pout, and leaned over to kiss her gently, ''I'll try...'', he whispered softly at her lips.

He pulled away as well when he heard the commotion, but he didn't look at it. He wasn't a fan of violence and stuff, so he only turned away to the balcony and asked two beers. He followed Belle with the eyes as she got up. He smiled shyly when he saw her towards a lonely guy, she was so gentle with everybody.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:35 am

Naveen looked up, dropping his arm on the table when he heard someone speak to him, but quickly looked down into his drink again. "I'm not exactly in a dancing mood," he said before gulping down his drink. He set the glass onto the table, gliding his thumb along the rim as he stared into the empty glass. "But your not wrong," he smirked into the glass. "I am an excellent dancer," he said as he looked up at her with a small smile, sadness still clear in his eyes.

Philip was about to answer the blond when he turned to see the other, angrier blond speaking to her. His smirk grew at her bluntness as he looked down at the table and shook his head, quietly chuckling. "Why would you think I'm like that? What if I'm honestly concerned about her?" he asked in mock-hurt, holding his free hand to his chest as if deeply offended.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:39 am

Odette couldn't help but laugh, "I actually have to agree with her on this one but you need a little bit of work on your pick up lines." She said sweetly as she took another sip of her drink.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:55 am

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow before she rolls her eyes* Please. *she nods to the girl beside her and points to the man proudly* See?? But I'm thinking you probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere with her, anyway.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:04 am

Belle smiled a bit at the darker skinned boy and giggled gently. "C'mon. You're far too handsome to be sitting around here frowning," She pouted, taking his hands and pulling him up. "If you're such a good dancer, come prove it," she winked, tugging him to her and pulling him to the dance floor. "I'm not the best, but I can hold my own. Besides, I'm pretty flexible," she mumbled with a smirk.

Last edited by Belle Rolfe on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 am

''If I was in your shoes I would say as she ask... She always gets what she wants'', he called at the guy Belle tried to cheer and smiled softly as he met her eyes. He looked away from her, blushing slightly, and he hoped she didn't see it in that distance. He looked down to his drink and took a deep breath before taking his first sip.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 am

"Oh mi'lady, you wound me again," Philip says as he holds his heart dramatically. "Is it so wrong for me to want to tell a woman just how beautiful she is?" he asked, smiling innocently. "Which, by the way, you are absolutely gorgeous," he complimented with a wink to the angry blond before turning back to the other. "Perhaps you could help me work on some better pick up lines," he offered with a charming crooked smile.

Naveen looked at the brunette with a smirk as she continued to try and get him up, and then stared at her in surprise as she took it upon herself to pull him to the dace floor. "You're very stubborn," he stated the obvious, looking at her curiously. "Since you insist..." he said as he walked around her a bit, not looking at her. He then grabbed her hand and spun her out and then into his chest. He held her right against his body, one hand on her waist while the other held her hand in his. He looked down at her with a playful smirk and a raised eyebrow, asking if she was ready.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:42 am

Odette shook her head, "All right then...just know that I'm a hard sell." She said with a wink. She was amused by this whole thing so far plus she was bored, may as well have some fun.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:54 am

*Rapunzel deadpans at Philip and shakes her head, before sitting up eagerly, wanting to hear these pick-up lines* I'm ready for this. Let's see what you can teach this, "Casanova".
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:05 am

Belle giggled slightly, looking over at Eric with a wink and a small smile. She then moved easily with Naveen, coming back against his chest with a sensual smirk. She gently brushed her nails against his neck and arched a brow back at him. "Ready when you are," She winked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:14 am

When he looked over Belle and the other guy again Eric didn't see them at first, he turned around in his seat and saw the two on the dancefloor. He chuclked a little and took his glass on his hand. He couldn't deny, but she was really beautiful this evening.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 am

Naveen smirked down mischievously at the girl before starting the dance, a tango. He held her close, and looked deep into her eyes as they moved together through out the dance. He would wrap his legs with her to show her some of the moves and at the end of the dance, he dipped her, leaning her on his knee. He had to admit, he had fun. He always had fun when he danced, hence why he was trying to avoid dancing. He mostly just wanted to sulk, but that was over now. He laughed lightly as he lifted the young woman back up to stand and smiled joyfully. "So i don't believe I ever learned your name," he said, still holding her hands in his.
    Philip winked over at the one blond, showing her that he didn't care what she called him, just playing along, before he turned back to the first blond. "I am your humble student," he said over-exaggeratedly, bowing to her. "Teach me oh wise one." He looked up at her from his bow with a playful smirk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 am

(I suck cause I don't know any pick up lines... *hides*)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 am

( Maybe just look online for some?? xD )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow, beginning to chuckle as she listens to these two; she rolls her eyes, sipping from her drink, wondering if these lines, the girl was giving would actually help, anyway*
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:58 am

Belle moved perfectly with the male, her eyes seductive and enchanting as she held his gaze. She was able to keep up with him without a flaw, her body moving seamlessly with his. As he dipped her, she smirked up to him. "I always liked a man who could keep up with me," She said playfully as she stood with him. "Belle," She said simply, smiling sweetly to him.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:22 am

(( .......................................

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) Tumblr_m7ukohPtnQ1qeitqh ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:35 am

Charlotte La Bouff wrote:(( .......................................

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) Tumblr_m7ukohPtnQ1qeitqh ))

One Intense Orgy RATED M/A Intense fanfic Read only at your own Risk (tags: Eric, Belle, Punz, Phillip) Tumblr_m7qhxcECf41qaxi9so1_500

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:07 am