Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blood in the Water

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Blood in the Water Empty Blood in the Water

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am

Belle kept her cloak around her frame tightly, making sure to keep her face concealed. Sure, she was close to home, but that didn't mean she was safe from being seen. She stumbled slightly as the pain her arm and foot really began to push her limits. She cursed the man whom had gotten a hold of her and burned her with his brand. Not to mention that he'd lassoed her ankle so tightly that it had cut into her skin and caused a deep wound all the way around. She'd known better than to sneak up on a target whom was still working, but she'd been in a hurry. She'd wanted to get back to Nirethia.

With a small "oomph", she sat down beside the river and sighed, removing her slipper which was now stained with blood from her ankle. She muttered to herself and slowly slid her foot into the cold water, wincing at the sting of the icy liquid against her wound. She closed her eyes and sighed before taking a cloth from her cloak pocket and soaking it in water. She wrapped it around the burn mark and then turned her eyes to the blood drifting in the water. She sighed and hooked a brown curl back behind her ear, carefully listening to the sounds of nature, as well as making sure she was the only person around.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Antal inlägg : 70
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Blood in the Water Empty Re: Blood in the Water

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

Nakoma was wandering the woods silently and came across a young woman laying beside the water holding her foot, as if she had injured herself.

Nakoma stepped out from behind a tree.

"Are you okay?" Nakoma asked gently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 am

Belle squeaked as she heard a voice. She put a hand at her waist where her blade was, but noted the woman there. She seemed harmless, if anything. Belle cleared her throat and smiled sheepishly, looking down to her foot. "Oh, uhm...I suppose I'm all right...just a little accident with my horse today," she sighed, turning her eyes back towards the girl. "My name is Belle," she said quietly, her eyes gentle.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:30 am

"Oh, hello Belle." Nakoma said. She was a little shocked at the way Belle had jumped when she'd seen her.

"I'm Nakoma."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 am

"Nakoma..." Belle repeated, her smile shining gently as she turned her gaze from the woman back towards the ground. "That's a beautiful name," She complimented.

After a moment, she sighed and looked back at the tan girl. "I hate to be a burden, but...you wouldn't happen to have any bandages, would you?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 am

Nakoma blushed at the compliment, "Thank you." she said and gave her a genuine smile.

"No, I don't, but..." Nakoma paused and tore off a strip of her sleeve. Her dress had been washed less than six hours ago and Nakoma couldn't help but help those in need.

"Here." Nakoma offered her the fabric.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 am

Belle's eyes widened at the girl's actions and she started to object. But, as the fabric was already torn, Belle simply pursed her lips before giving the girl a thankful smile.

"You're very kind," She said with an honest tone.

She carefully brought her foot from the water and then very gently wrapped the fabric around her wound. She sighed and managed to stand onto her feet. She tugged her hood down to show the girl a clear image of herself and smiled softly towards her.

"Thank you, very much," She said gratefully as she gently curtsied to the woman. "Do you live around here?" she questioned, wondering why the girl had been out here in the first place.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 am

Belle accepted her offering and created a bandage for her foot. Nakoma watched her nervously as she stood slowly. Her foot seemed to support her well enough and Nakoma sighed a breath of relief.

"I used to live far into the forest, but I moved to the village for work." Nakoma closed her eyes and breathed in the smell of pine and damp earth. "I just love the forest. I go for a walk in here about once a day if i can. Its so much more relaxing than it is in town, theres peace and everything is green, not grey." Nakoma spoke dreamily and then opened her eyes suddenly.

"Sorry, I just get a little entranced by it all." Nakoma said.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:55 am

Belle laughed gently, her laugh like bells -- light and airy. She smiled at the girls dazed expression and hooked a strand of her own hair back behind her ear as she oft did.

"I love nature, as well, especially this time of year," She sighed in content, glad for the cool air on her skin. "I live close to here, actually...My brother used to live with me, but now he lives with his fiance," she sneered at the thought of Marina. She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't like the town...there are too many people," she said softly as she shifted her weight to try and keep pressure off of her foot.

"Are you hungry? I could fix you a snack at my home as a way to thank you for helping me...?" She offered.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:14 am

"Actually I just had some bread from Rapunzel's bakery, but I'll definently stop by some time." nakoma said politely. Nakoma like Belle, she seemed sweet and kind.

"In fact I better get going, but I'll see you soon." Nakoma promised as she began to walk away.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:19 am

Belle frowned slightly, but nodded the girl. "Well, all right! I'll see you around!" She called after her before pulling her hood back up over her head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:17 pm