Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim) Empty Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:16 pm

Odette decided to stop at the river next mainly because she was still in awe that she had finally slept with Phoebus. She smiled and looked down at her hands, and the best part was he said he was starting to love her. She knew she was starting to love him too. She twirled around and started to laugh, just enjoying the fact that she was now so lucky.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim) Empty Re: Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:21 pm

"Nice to see you smiling for once," a vocie said from behind her. Jim stood, smiling contetly himself with both hands inside his pockets. "Ah, I knew a smile suited you better."
    His hari was ruffled and his cloths wrinkled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Odette smiled even wider when she saw him and then hurried forward, "Well I think a smile suits us both much better." She said warmly and smiled up at him, "How are you?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:25 pm

"I like good no matter what," he shrugged smugly. "For the time being, guess i'm good. And what about you? You look like all of your dreams just came true or something."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Odette blushed and looked out over the water, "You could say that I guess." She said with a little laugh as she remembered the night before with an even darker blush.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 pm

He smield knowingly at her blush and rested his elbow on her shoulder. "So who fucked who's brain's out in the end?" he said way to faltly, and still amanged to keep a calm and sly smile. "You or Doofus?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:59 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Hmmmm I think he was the one who did." She said and met his gaze with her own. "And he said he loved me." She said quietly.
    (sorry I had to go eat DX)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 am

((that's alright<3 ^^))

He laughed and pated her on the back. "See I told ya he'd come around," he chuckled and walked over to the water. "And appaerntly he was good, lookign at your flushed face and all."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 am

Odette blushed again and looked down, "Well yeah he was." She said and giggled.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 am

"Hm... lucky guy," he smiled a little sadly, but with his abck turend to ehr she couldn't see.
    "Aw well, guess both of us had apretty good night then," he said brightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 am

She smiled, "Really? Well what happened?" She asked as she stood next to him and looked over at him with a small smile on her face.
    (saaad poor Jimbo)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 am

((naah he'll get over it ;D just a little jealous^^ besides... he has his own shares of good nigths Cool ))

He smiled slyly up at her. "Why don't you take a guess," he winked, mototinong for her to take a closer look on him. With his hair all ruffled and clothes all wrinkled and messed up, as f he just got out of bed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:52 am

Odette laughed, "Ohh so someone else had a tumble in the sheets last night, who was the lucky girl?" She asked with a wink.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 am

"Who said it was one girl?" he smiled slyly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Odette giggled, "Wow you sure know how to work it." She said with a smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:13 pm

"Obviously" he laughed and splashed some water in his face. "And I'm not even trying. It's always someone who offers and being the charming good looking teen with hormones that I am, of course I politely accept."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:35 pm

She shook her head, deeply amused at the image "Obviously." She said with a shake of her head.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 pm

"So anyway," he splashed some water at her instead. "You and Doofus are 'official' now right?"

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 pm

She mock glared at him before splashing him back, "I guess." She said with a laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:31 pm

"I could tell. Good luck staying out of trouble now though. A knight and an assasin is like 'Romeo and Juliet'" he stated.

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Odette looked down, "I know......with the lives we live anything can happen." She said quietly. That was the thing that scared her about their relationship...Phoebus could become a target for her enemies and Phoebus might have to arrest her.
    (weiird idea PM!)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:40 pm

((oooh now I'm curious 8D))

He shrugged and sat down on the dirty ground. "Yeah, if you don't think it's worth a try this is your last chance to back away."

Last edited by Jim on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Odette stared down at her hands, "Is it selfish to want someone even if the consequences of being in that relationship is harmful to both of you? I don't know if that even makes any sense." She added softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:51 pm

"It's human being selfish," Jim said simply and rubbed her back comfortly. "And I'm not excatly the righ guy to give out advices, everyone knows that, but if you really want somehintg, you shoudln't give up on before even trying right?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:53 pm

She smiled over at him, "You're wrong, you gave me the best advice.' She said quietly and winked at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:13 pm