Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The water's nice! [Tag Jim]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The water's nice! [Tag Jim] Empty The water's nice! [Tag Jim]

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Al tipped the bottle at his lips back, swallowing the last few drops of the vodka from the glass. In the process he fell back onto the pier with a small, childish giggle. He glanced at a small group of girls whom were staring at him and giggling. With a small, charming smile, he winked at them. They squealed slightly and scurried inside. He chuckled to himself before scooting over to the edge of the pier. He pulled his vest off, followed by the rest of his clothing, and slipped into the water. The girls obviously hadn't made it all the way inside yet, for they squealed again and giggled, the tavern door squeaking behind them as they went inside.

Aladdin popped his head back up from the water and grinned as he smoothed his hair down. He hadn't remembered how nice the water was around the Tavern. Or, maybe it was just nice because he was dirt drunk. Either way, he didn't care. It was nice to clear his head. He floated onto his back (._.) and crossed his arms behind his head as he stared up at the moon and stars. No one was outside of the tavern anymore, so why should he care?
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The water's nice! [Tag Jim] Empty Re: The water's nice! [Tag Jim]

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 pm

(omfg Ali the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell?! x'D)

Jim as always, didn't pay any attention to the customers walking insde the tvaern, not even if they were a bunch of giggling girls. He was to busy at the moment anyway, by chocking a drunk fat amn after having said some disgusting things about Sarah.
    "James, let the poor drunkard go and take care of the other one taking a bath," Sarah sighend tiredly wile serving some other costumers.
    Jim let go of the man and agve her a questioning look.
    "Those girls told me," she said nonchalantly before dissapering insde the kitchen.
    Mumbling something to himself, he made his way out of the tavern while dragging the unconscious man with him.
    As soon as the fresh air hit his face he tossed the man somewhere and continued his way to the water. Now Jim had seen alot of stuff in his young life, but he wasn't prepared to see his friend naked, floeatign around pier.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Aladdin looked up as he heard some thuds. "Oh, hey there, Jim!" Aladdin cooed, smilimg brightly. He turned himself upright and giggled slightly. "You should come swimming! The water is amazing!" He sighed happily, floating back again, still too drunk to care. Then again, it was Jim. Hell, he didn't mind Jim being there.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Jim felt his eye twicth as Al just continued splashing around like nothing. Wait a minute... That awfull strong smell...
    "Are you drunk?"
    Jim didn't know waht surprised him more. That Al was so drunk he decided a naked swim was a good idea or that Jim didn't panic.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

"Yep!" Aladdin chirped, laughing to himself. "But, keep it down, would ya?" He said with a fake serious face, a grin cracking through his straightened out lips. He winked at the boy and dove under the water. He popped back up at the pier and crossed his arms on the dock, leaning his chin on his arms and looking up at the boy. "Why are you still facing me?" He asked curiously, having expected Jim to cover his eyes or something. Instead, he hadn't seemed to look away. Al couldn't help but smirk to himself. "Unless...you liked the view..." He mumbled seductively and winked before grinning and shaking his head. "I'm kidding!" He fell back onto the water with his hands up.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:54 pm

JIm was only gettgin more irrated and had to take afew steps back to avoid the water al was having fun with spalshing everywhere.
    "Don't think so highly fo yourself," he mutterd. "You're not the first naked person I see," he couldn't help but roll his eyes. He took of jacket and boots before stepping inside the water to drag him up. "Come up now, you're making a scene."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Aladdin grinned, rolling his eyes. Sure, he wasn't the first naked person he'd seen. But, the difference to Al was that he and Jim had gotten heated on a bed.

He looked up at Jim and giggled a bit. "Fine..." He sighed over dramatically. He reached up and then smirked deviously. He took Jim's hands and started to get out with him before he yanked him back into the water alongside himself. When he resurfaced, he smirked at the boy. "Well, hi there."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Jim really should've been expecting that...
    He just glared at the drunk teen, wipping the water out from his face irritated.
    He's just drunk, clam down Jim, you can do this... You can see everything as wel-WHOA HEY Stop it.
    Pinching his nose, he took a claming breath before starting to psuh Al towards the shore instead.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:14 pm

"Jim--!" Aladdin whined, pouting over his shoulder at the boy. He quickly sunk under the water and popped back up behind Jim. He playfully left a burning kiss at Jim's shoulder before diving back under the water and swimming back a bit. When reappeared and smoothed his hair with a small smile. "Come on...you look like you could use some fun. Just for a little while?" He asked with a puppy like pout.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Jim throw up his arms in the air in frustration, debatting on to just give up and leave the drunk teen here. Though he coudln't stand the thoguth of other seeing him like this... or what they might do to him. Urgh.
    Jerlking at the small kiss he turned around, ready to snapp at him. He closed his mout ina angry scowl at the puppy eyes he was reciving.
    "Unlike someone I've got work to do, and I hate leaving Sarah alone wth all those pigs," eh sighend and reached fro Al's arm.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Aladdin pouted once more and shook his head. "You need help clearing out the place? I can help with that!" He smiled brightly, finally finding a use for himself. He brought his fingers to his lips and whistled sharply. "Sander!" He called out, looking towards the man who came down the pier.

He was a knight, obviously. "What do you need, cutie pie?" The man mumbled, kneeling down to be closer to Al's level. "The Tavern's got some drunks it. Can you handle that for me?" Aladdin asked, arching a brow and pouting. The man smirked and ruffled Aladdin's wet hair. "Fine. But, only because I like you," He laughed and knocked the boy back. Aladdin rolled his eyes. "Thank you!" He called to the boy whom was now tossing drunks from the tavern like they were feather pillows.

"See? I'm useful!" Aladdin chimed, looking back at Jim with a bright smile.

(Clingy Jim happens now, yes? ;3 XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Jim gaped after the knight. He was not pleased by this at all.
    "Are you fucking stupid?!" he hissed when turned back towards him. "Those are our customers! Sure they're drunk but they pays us and they haven't done anythig bad yet," he sighend in frustration. "And you ahd to aks a fukcing knight to throw them out... Ugh why do i even bother?" he mutters and turned wlak out of the water, leaving Al.

(*cough* Jim hates Knights and when people does things for him x'D soon some cuddles time<3 if AL makes the right move Wink ))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Aladdin's smile turned downwards instantly. "Jim!" He called after him, getting out of the water and pulling his pants on. He jogged down the pier to Sander and tugged his arm. "Nevermind...thank you for try to help anyway," Aladdin sighed. Sander rolled his eyes and tilted Al's chin, as if preparing him for a kiss. Aladdin blinked and jerked his head away. "Not here!" He hissed under his breath. "Hey, you owe me!" The man ordered back. Aladdin rolled his eyes and leaned up to the mans ear. "I'd rather not get my head cut off for being with a man," Aladdin reminded him almost silently. "Oh, please. I'm a captain -- you've got the knights in your pocket," Sander scoffed just as quietly and touched Aladdin's thigh. A dark blush came over his cheeks. "Just go...Be at the usual place at the usual time tomorrow," Aladdin sighed.

Al watched him go off before shaking his head. He wandered over to Jim and blinked. "So...what can I do?" He asked sheepishly, rubbing his neck.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Jim watched the two closey while picking up his jacket and shoes, nto wanting to think what it was about. He could already guess.
    "If I didn't hate the guy so much I'd have Doofus make the guy loose his job," he mutters to himself.

As Al ran back to him, apparnetly a little sobberd up he just snet him another glare. "You can stop taking a bach outside the tavern naked," he spat. "And I really hope that vodka I can smell on you wasn't from the tavern."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Al scoffed. "Like I would steal from you!" He laughed slightly before rubbing the back of his neck. "I stole it from the knights," He said, his tone and stature turning to that of him being proud of himself. I'll pay for it tomorrow night, but eh...

"You have to admit the water was warm," He said lightly, reaching over and tenderly fixing Jim's hair back into place, despite it being wet. He then glanced around and hastily moved his hand. He was much more cautious in public than he figured Jim expected. "I uh...I'll be out tomorrow, all right?" He mumbled, still looking away.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"To pay back that knight right," Jm said flatly. It was more of a statement than a question.
    Jim wrapp his cold hand around Al's wrist tightly. "You're not going anywhere tomowrrow."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Aladdin looked down to his wrist and frowned. "Jim, It's not that simple," He mumbled, chewing on his bottom lip. "I asked for help. I have to pay it back," He said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Jim yanked Al closer to him, almsot until their faces were tocuhing. "And I'm saying you're not," he said darkly. "You'll stay here, and I'll go pay back for you."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Al's heartbeat quickened sharply when Jim pulled him closer. His words brought him from it. "Jim, no..." He sighed. "I can handle myself," He mumbled. "Besides...It not like I'm not used to it," He sighed, looking down.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"Handle yourself?" Jim sneerd and tightned his grip. "Well what a good job you're doing so far, selling your body to anyones who asks. That's a prefect wya of handling oneself."
    He turned and started to dragg Al back inside through the back door.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Aladdin pouted, following after Jim to keep him from dragging him. "He's the only one...At least he doesn't hurt me when he's..." He cleared his throat and shook his head. "I just need enough money to get my suit made -- he knows that," Aladdin tried to lighten the conversation, though he knew Jim wasn't one for calming down so easily.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Once they got inisde the back way, Jim slammed the door close behind them. "Suit?" he asked with a rased brow. "For what exactly? And there's other, less dirtier way of gettin money."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:56 pm

"For the ball..." Al mumbled, rubbing his neck. "I want to look good..." He blushed. "It's the only thing I'm good at, Jim!" He complained, leaning back on the wall.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:02 am

The ball? Oh right, that ball. Jim ahdn't even thoguht about going.
    "Then start working here," he offerd. "We need more workers, and you'll eran enoguh money for a stupid suit before the ball," he mumbled while glancing at the floor.
    "So forget about paying bakc to that knight, I'll tka ecare of it," he said stenrly and walked up towards the stairs.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:09 am

"Jim!" Aladdin sighed, reaching out and taking the boys hand. He tugged him close, their faces almost touching. "I'm not letting you deal with the him. He's my problem. Thank you...but, please, trust me on this one," He whispered, his voice more stern than he had ever been around Jim.

He brushed his lips to the boys cheek, barely touching the outer corner of his lips before moving around him and tugging him upstairs by his hand. "Besides...what would you do if you went and tried to handle it? They'd expect you to..." He held Jim's hand slightly tighter as that thought made his eye twitch in irritation. He didn't mind them doing that to him, seeing as he was used to it. But, Jim? No. Jim was his. His mind halted at that thought. No, he wasn't. Far from it. No matter what he wanted to believe. But, even then, his stomach knotted at the idea of someone else having Jim like that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am