Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel }

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel } - Page 2 Empty Re: Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel }

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:25 pm

(Ooc Oh my... xD Suddenly I feel so awkward Razz )

Smirk never fading, he gently brushed some hair out of her face and behind her ear, letting his figners linger on her soft cheek. "Depends on what you have in mind."
    Chel
    Chel

Antal inlägg : 62
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel } - Page 2 Empty Re: Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel }

Post  Chel Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:37 pm

((ooc ~ Dun feel awkward. Dun let him fall into her evilness badchelbadchel *swats her* ))

Chel slid herself closer, Nudging his hand with her cheek and looking him straight in the eyes."Just prove to me you're worth something." She muttered, squinting her eyes slightly. "I can't be hanging with boring people, Can I?" She smirked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

((ooc can't help it x3 buuuuuuut Jim likes girls like Chel o3o it's hard for him to resist~ xP))

His smirk almost fell hearing her first sentence. Just prove to me you're worth something.
    "I don't have to prove anything you," he snickerd and leand his face closer, their breaths now mingling. "And I say the same, are you fun enough for me to hang around? Maybe you're the boring one here," he taunted.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 pm

(( bam. imagine the awkwardness if ariel walks in xD ))

"Trust me Dish-boy. I'm anything but boring." She purred, leaning in closer letting her bottom lip quickly brush across his. She winked and began to pull away slowly, letting her hand drag across his legs. She sucked in air from clenched teeth and smiled.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:29 am

((oh... now I want her to come in and see this xD))

Jim snickerd and placed his hand over hers, keeping it there on his leg. " I'll take you up on that, then," he said as he cupped her check to bring their lips togheter.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 am

The door slammed pretty hard because of the wind, and Ariel sighed by the noise it did. Once she noticed her two friends next to each other, she flinched in surprise - and some of the fruits she had in her basket fell to the ground. Quickly she turned her gaze away from them, and began to pick up the fruits before she went into the kitchen without any more sound.

[Occ: ... Maha.. >< She ruined the fun for you 2]
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:51 pm

(( lolll why do i find this so funnnnnnyyyyyy dasasdfa XD ))

Chel grinned as he cupped her cheek and brought her closer, biting her lip for a split second before they met his. She curled her fingers on his leg, moving to push him down, but jumped at the sound of a gasp. She pulled away, looking at Ariel with a smirk. "Oh hey!" She chuckled, fanning out her fingers on his leg again, giving it a small squeeze. "you're home early." She said teasingly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

((oh gawd the awkwardness xDDDD))

When the door slammed shut Jim immediately drew back from Chel, blinking when he saw Ariel looking at them. "Uh, that was quick," he started to say when she picked up the fruits and without a word enterd the kitchen.
    Normally he wouldn't care if she happend to catch him with someone, but maybe this was differnt since it was Chel... Maybe that's why he felt so awkward now. That was a first.
    Witha sigh he removed Chel's hand from his leg and went back in after Ariel. "Need help with anything?" he asked sheepishly, not knowing what to say exactly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:39 pm

"No no.. I'm fine" She said and cleared her throat while she laid the fruits in a bowl. Ariel smiled quickly at him before she took the bowl and walked out of the kitchen- and over to the bar where she put it.
    "Hi Chel.. How are you?" Ariel asked with a smile, like if nothing had happend. She knew that the both of them was flirtatious, and didn't really had something to say about it.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Chel crawled off the counter with cat like motions, making her way over to ariel and leaning against the wall. "I'm doing alright." She said calmly, scratching her head. "Sorry you had to see that." She smirked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:20 pm

Jim rubbed his neck, feeling kinda stupid for some reason. It wasn't a big deal... why did even felt guily? Ariel knew how both of them were...
    He sigh and walked back out of the kitchen, giving Chel a charming smile from behind Ariel and took a seat at one of the tables.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:38 pm

(( Oh god. This reminds me of an Asami, Mako, and Korra moment D8... POOR ARIEL D8 ))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm

[Occ: YEAAH! Poor Ariel .. Sad Flynn, you should totally come and save her from these -- people xDDD Wink maha]

"See what?.. Oh, you mean that.. Don't worry about it" Ariel laughed slightly while she stroke her own arm- trying to come up with a good reason to leave again.
    "Uhm... Are you hungry? or have you already eaten?" She asked her with a little smile
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:21 pm

"I'm good. Jim gave me something to eat." She looked over at him with a smirk and traced her finger along the countertop. "You know I think this is a good time for me to make my exit." She said, twirling her hair. She walked over to the door and turned back, giving Jim a slight wink and made her exit.

((Typical Chel ~ leaving the scene of the crime xD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 pm

(damn it Chel <3 xD)

Jim smiekrd back at Chel when she left. "See ya around."
    As the door lcosed behidn her he looked back at Ariel, feeling the guilt crawling back again.
    "Hey uh, sorry about that. That was stupid of me, I shouldn't go after her since she's your firend and all," he apologized, rubbing his neck a little nervously.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

"Bye Chel" Ariel smiled softly at her and waved when she left. Once Jim looked at her again, she turned around and started to move around the fruits in the bowl.
    "No No.. Like I said- don't worry about it. It's not like I would end my friendship with her because you two likes each other." She chuckled and shook her head slightly.
    "And you two are cute together..." She said, and couldn't help but feel a bit sick when she said it. She didn't knew why-- maybe it was just weird to see two of her friends like that...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

"Yeah i know that but... I just thought maybe it'd bother you, since you know how I am with girls..." he trailed off, feeling more stupid. She said it was fine, why couldn't he just leave it at that?
    "Woha there, don't start getting any ideas now," he said quikcly and got up from his chair. "I'm not intrested in being in any relashionship like that with her, you know I flirt around with almost every girl I see," he chuckled and waled up to stand beside her. "No need to get jelaous," he joked, trying to lighten up the mood and nudged her playfully on the side.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 pm

"Hah, I'm not jealous" Ariel shook her head once again with a laugh. "Like you said before, I am already where all the other girls wants to be.." She smiled at him before she took a cloth and started to clean a table- even though no one had been there since she came in.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:12 pm

He felt relifed when he heard her laugh, however, he also felt his face heat up at her last comment. Even though he had been the one to say it first, hearing her say that herself made him feel... slightly embarrassed. In a good way.
    He was thankful she had turned around so she could see his face, giving him time to make the small blush go away. "No need to clean, I already did that for you."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:29 pm

"Oh..." Ariel stopped cleaning the table and stood straight before she took a deep breath.
    "Soo... Was it you who took the first step- or Chel this time?" She asked with a smile once again and turned to him. After all- they were best friends and are supposed to be able to talk about this with each other.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 pm

[oh dear xD]

That... wasn't a question he expected. Why did she even care anyway?
    "Well, not sure really," he shrugged, his face hiding his embarrassment and discomfort without failing. "I'm safe to say we both started it. Why, does it matter?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 pm

"I'm just wondering.." She shrugged with still a smile on her lips. For her it was pretty easy to look happy and like she didn't care- even though she wasn't really.
    "But then I guess you wasn't in a fight or something while I was gone?" She chuckled
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 pm

He had the feeling she was just pretending to be fine, but as he just wanted to drop the subject he let it be.
    "I can keep out of trouble if I want to you know," he chuckled. "You shouldn't think so lowly of me," he smiled softly at his childhood friend.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:05 am

"Yeah, right.." Ariel laughed and leaned towards the bar. "Then choose not to then...?! I bet that you can't go without any fights for 2 days." She said teasingly, even though she meant it a bit.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:11 am

Jim actually doubted he could, but no way he was gonna let Ariel think that. "Is that a challenge?" he smirked and leand over the bar as well so their faces were closer to each other.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 am