Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Just Looking Around (Tag Ariel)

Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-28

Just Looking Around (Tag Ariel) Empty Just Looking Around (Tag Ariel)

Post  Eilonwy Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Eilonwy had never been inside the Blue Rose Botique before, which was sort of a shame, really. It was one of the most sought-after fabric stores in all of the kingdom. It was known for putting out all the latest styles that rich ladies just gobbled up. Eilonwy passed by the store window and could see why the store had such a good reputation. Well, I've got some time on my hands. Might as well look around while I'm here. She opened the door and went inside, although she had no idea where to start looking. Dresses of every sort were arranged by color, size, even if they were adorned with lace, ribbons, or jewels. Those particularly caught Eilonwy's eye. She loved sparkly things. "Wow," she breathed in wonder as she wandered through the aisles.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Just Looking Around (Tag Ariel) Empty Re: Just Looking Around (Tag Ariel)

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Ariel had hesitated a long time before she entered the Botique and took a deep breath as she saw the dresses. She was sure that she looked like dirt with the old clothes she was wearing, and she knew that she couldn't afford new ones- but you could always look. She was careful so that she wouldn't touch anything, and glanced sadly around- but tried to not show it because of the other customers in the shop. They were probably rich everyone of them..
    "Beautiful dresses, don't you think?" Ariel asked a young, blonde girl that stood next to her. Maybe if Ariel talked like it was nothing- no one would see her as just a poor villager.
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Eilonwy glanced up when someone talked to her. It was a girl, maybe a bit older than her. Eilonwy wasn't sure, but she was always up for some friendly conversation. "Mm-hmm, very," she said. "I can see why so many noble people shop here. There's enough stuff here to turn more than a few heads." She gave a little laugh.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:04 pm

"I guess.." Ariel shurgged slightly with a little sigh. Even if she found the cheapest one in here- it would still be a price she didn't even dared to dream about. She would never have the money for these ones..
    "So, are you here to buy? I have a great taste if you need some help with something.." She said with a soft smile
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:11 pm

"Huh? Oh, no, I don't know if I could ever buy anything here," Eilonwy said, her words coming out in a rush. "I'm a lady-in-waiting and we don't buy too many things ourselves. If we want something new, the princess usually buys it for us. I guess it's that trade-off sort of thing. We assist them, and they provide for us." She paused, wondering if she should have said that. She didn't want to come off as bragging or anything. "Well, that was a lengthier explanation than I intended," she said. "Let me knew if I'm prattling on too much. It's a bad habit of mine sometimes."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

"heh, no no.. It's okay" Ariel said with a wide smile and let out a little laugh. She was a little glad that the girl wasn't someone rich, then Ariel didn't felt so -- weird for being here.
    "Soo, they gives you anything you want if you asks for it?" She asked with a eyebrow raised - that sounded like a great life..
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm

"Sort of, in a way, I guess," Eilonwy said, wondering how she could describe it. "Although we're taught not to ask for too many things when we enter their service, since our main job is serving others instead of loading up on pretty clothes and jewelry. But if a princess is especially generous, she'll give gifts to her ladies-in-waiting all the time. Or they can be stingy and only give her things if she has to. It really depends on who you're serving."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:28 am

"So, who are you serving?" Ariel asked curiosly and crossed her arms slightly over her chest when she asked it.
    "Does she give you gifts or something like that too?"
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 pm

"Oh, Princess Melody," Eilonwy replied with a smile. "She's such a nice girl. I think she's going to grow up to be a fine princess." There was pride in Eilonwy's voice, like she was parent praising their child for getting good grades in school or winning a talent show. She was proud of Melody like a parent would be. "Occasionally. But most of the time, I ask her to send stuff to my father. He's an inventor, but he's not doing so well off, so Melody and I always send him money and things to help him out."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:57 pm

"I bet she will.." Ariel said with a soft smile and nodded sometimes as she listened to the girl. Still, Ariel would always think that Princess Anastasia was the best princess ever, but Melody was for sure a great one too.
    "So how is it to be around the royal family? It must be magical to be allowed to walk around in the castle all the time.." Ariel said dreamingly, and her smile grew bigger
    Eilonwy
    Eilonwy

Post  Eilonwy Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 pm

"I guess it is magical, in a way," Eilonwy said. "I mean, the place is huge and all, but it can be super-buys sometimes, especially now that we have visiting royalty and what-not. It can get a little crazy sometimes. But I guess things tend to be the way in a place as big as that."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:49 am