Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel }

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel } - Page 3 Empty Re: Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel }

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:24 am

"I guess it is.." She smiled back teasingly. "If you can stay away from trouble for 2 days- I will never mention that again - or call you a baby. But if you don't then--- Then you have to do my work here in the Tavern for 3 days.. Okay?"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel } - Page 3 Empty Re: Spare change { Tag: Jim or Ariel }

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 am

"For 3 days?" he pouted. "You know I can barely stay here for more than one!" he whined. "But fine, I won't need to do that anyway, 'casue you're gonna lose that bet," he said cocky. "Challenge accepted."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:44 am

"Great" Ariel said with a wide smile and shook his hand hard.
    "Ahh.. I wonder what I'll do those 3 days when I'm freee" She said dreamingly and winked at him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 am

"You'll be sulking 'cause you lost the bet," he said smugly and messed up her hair, just to annoy her. "And I'll be back out on the streets causing trouble again with one girl in each arm."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:53 am

Ariel raised an eyebrow at him and just shook her head. "In your dreams.." She said as she fixed her hair once again.
    "Buut, I think it would be good for you to be out of trouble for a while. Then you'll maybe have time for other things.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 am

He raiesd an eyebrow. "Like what? Clean even more?" he scoffed.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 pm

"Noo.. Just-- Other things, I don't know" She shrugged. "Maybe you will get new friends if you don't fight with them all the time?.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 pm

"I don't need 'friends'," he mutterd. "Besides, I have you right? That's more than enough for me," he said casually pushed himself away from the counter.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 pm

"Of course you have me, but why dont you want any friends?" She asked with a confused frown.
    "What do you have against people?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:18 pm

He narrowed his eyes slightly. "It's not I that have something against someone. It's them who has something against me."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:30 pm

"That's not true.." Ariel said quietly with still a frown. "and I don't think everyone has something against you. You can get as many friends you want- only if you're nice to people.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 pm

"What if I don't want to be nice then?" he hissed. "Why are you even briging this up anyway? It's not botherd you before and it sure as hell never will bother me," he mutterd and turned his back on her. She knew he had a bad temper, but that still was no excuse for him to start yelling at her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Ariel clenched her fists around the cloth she had in her hands before she throw it on him.
    "You've no idea what has bothered me before, so don't say that..... Does this has anything to do with your father?" She asked with a quieter tone, but it was still a bit harsh. "Are you afraid that people you love will leave you eventually, so you try to stay away from it?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Something sudenly snapped within Jim. "I never loved that fuckin old man!" he yelled out in her face. "I never cared about him, the day he left was the best day of my whole fuckin life, and of course I never know what bothers you. Whenever I ask, you just smile that fake little smile of yours and push me away."
    He immediately calmed down as if realising whathe just did and took a step back, inhaling deeply. He glared at the floor and picked up the cloth she had thrown at him. "I'm sorry..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 pm

"Whatever.." Ariel said with narrowed eyes after he had apologized. It wasn't normal for her to be angry, and this time she couldn't even smile...
    "I think I'll go and buy some fruits.." She said as she walked past him towards the door. "Maybe Chel can come over and keep you some company." She muttered before she walked out and closed the door hard after her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 pm

(oh crap Dx now i feel bad x'D they need to make up later ;__; )

He didn't try to stop her as she walked out on him the sacond time that day. He was too angry to care right now, but he knew he'll try to apolgize again later...
    "Perhaps she will," he mutterd after her before the door slammed shut.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am