Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Healing a stranger [ tag: Jim ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Healing a stranger [ tag: Jim ] Empty Healing a stranger [ tag: Jim ]

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 am

John didn't talk either on the way to his simple house, once he reach it he opened the door and make a movement with his hand letting the boy know that he'll after the him, "Come in" he said in a more calm way.
    His house wasn't as fancy as many of the other knights and even the council members, but was more simple and homely, he hoped the kid didn't mind.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Healing a stranger [ tag: Jim ] Empty Re: Healing a stranger [ tag: Jim ]

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:15 am

Jim eyed him sucpisioulsy before enetering the house, to his surprise not finding it to be so fancy as he was expecting.
    He looked aorund the house, hands still inside his pockets. He seriously didn't want to show anyone his wounds again. Last time he did they only demanded to know what ahd happend and he ended up having to escape again.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 am

John put his keys on his pocket, "You can sit there" John said pointing to a couch, "Now I'll go for some good ointments I have and the bandages and when I come back I want you to show me where you're hurt" he said as he walked towards a hall heading to his room.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:34 am

He glared at his bakc but did as he was told anyway. Damn it all, might as well strip completely show him hos whole body. His body was literlly coverd with old and new wounds. Most of the onse Odette had helped him had reopened again...
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 am

John looked at his ointments and took one that he was sure could work, and the bandages were easy to find, and he grabbed a small towel as well. He walked back to the living room and he noticed the boy did as he said, detail that made the blonde think that he wasn't exactly a bad kid, probably lost, as he has been guessing all along. He let the things on the couch and run towards the kitchen as he grabbed a plate and full it with water and headed back to the living.

"Alright" he said as he sat at the side of the brunette and show the ointment, "I'm pretty sure this one will work, it has help me with the worst wounds ever, not thinking of any right now but..." noticing the boy didn't look so amused he though it was better to start. He noticed the wound was re-opened and that he already treated it before, so he took the bandages and slowly took the small towel, wet it and began to clean again the wound gently. "What's your name kid?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 am

Jim bit his lip to not let out any sounds as John started to clean his reopned wounds. Looks like Odette cleaned it for nothing...
    He should be more used to the pain by now, but apparnetly his body just got more sensetive everytime he got into a fight...
    He snorted when the mna asked his name. "Ask anyone in town and they'll tell ya," he mutterd.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:02 am

John glared at Jim quite annoyed for his response, "I'm going to ask you again, what's your name?" he said firmly again as he let the towel to the bowl full of water and took the ointment, and began to pass his fingers trough his injury really carefully.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 am

Jim flinched as the ointment was added as well. "Shit," he cursed under his breath. "It's Jim..." he mutters, not bothering telling him his last name. Afraid John might know of his father... or who he was before he sudeenly packed up and left for good.

Last edited by Jim on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:13 am

"Now I said it was good, not that you didn't feel it" John cleared while watching Jim's reaction, "Jim...quite an interesting pleasure to meet you" he said while he was a bit more careful and soon cleaned his hand and took a bandage and began to pass it in circles around his arm, "I'm John" he introduced himself while he was looking at his work, and once in a while at the boy, "Jim, what happened to you?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 am

He groaned, knowing this question was comming all along.
    "Alot," he answerd shortly, leaving it there. Like hell he was going to tell a stranger his whole life story.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:29 am

John sighed as he finished to put the bandage and looked at the boy's back knowing the wound in it needed to be treated as well. He wet the towel and was thinking that the boy was probably the kind of people that needed to know they were trusted, meaning that he had to say something in order to encourage him as well.

"Turn around" John said as he took the towel and began to clean the wound of his back, "When I was younger, I was beaten up a lot by many too, I still have some scars...everyone abused of me because I had no one to defend me and I didn't knew how to defend myself back then. Also...my brother used to get a lot of wounds because of his trainings and competitions and I was forced to heal him..." he said feeling bittersweet remembering those details, he put the towel back in the bowl and took some more ointment and began to pass it over the wound gently, "I didn't like to talk about it either... but when you get this kind of wounds sometimes it's necessary...something that no one told me back then is that I didn't have to do everything all alone, so i'm telling you, you don't need to do it everything all alone"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 am

He hesitated before turning around and actually litsend to John talking. Not that he cared what he was telling him thouhg. Why should he...
    Glancing up at the older man's face he frowend after he finished talking.
    Slowy he lifted his ahnd to stop John's movements. "WHat if I want to do it alone?" he said dryly and stumbled up on his feet, looking for his shirt. To hell with this...
    "Sometimes the people wanting to help only makes matters worse. Ever thought of that? Of course you haven't, beacuse lile always everyone refuses to litsen to me."

((i nned to got to bed bow so I'll reply tomorrow again^^ bye<33))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 am

John raised his eyebrows in surprise for his reaction and movement, considering he didn't finished yet it concerned him what would be his actions then.

"Then you end up completely alone" he said as a response while he looked out nowhere, eventually he faced Jim's eyes and he stop showing his kind face, but now a firm one. "Maybe they make it worse because you are so selfish with yourself that rather avoid people than actually letting yourself be helped" he snapped but then he thought that maybe the boy was more hurt than he thought and maybe that was his mechanism of defense. John sighed, "Well...if you ever want to be listened Jim, i can assure you I can and will listen to you" he said looking directly into Jim's eyes letting him know that he was no lying not even a single word of it.

"Now would you at least let me finish and then you can go and continue your life however you want to?!" he exclaimed as he stood up, the truth was that he was going to dare to be as annoying as possible in order to finish treating him.

((see you again later then sweet dreams darling ^^ ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:08 am

"I want to be left the fuck alone!" he yelled back. "The only one I need is..!" he stopped himself before finishing his sentance and looked away, trying to control his bad temper. That was one of his bigger problems...His uncontrolled anger.
    But why was this stranger so keen on trying to help him? It didn't concern him... No one could be that concernd about a stranger like Jim... Unless he didn't want something.
    He could tell John wasn't lying and honsetly wanted to let himself belive someone for once. But no... he couldn't anymore. He knew how that would end.
    "I don't wnat your filthy hands on me," he hissed. "I can treat it myself now. I'm out of here," he mutterd the last part as he took his shirt and moved without trying to hurt himself further.

((i told you he was a stubborn selfish brat Dx Be strong John! I belive in you! Very Happy ))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:30 pm

((Damn it woman you're goood XD ))

John looked at his sudden change of humor and narrowed his eyes at the moment Jim cut his own sentence, making the blonde realize that the kid needed some sort of help, he couldn't know which one and he was sure Jim would never accept it, but he needed it and he won't give up on him, Jim was like an onion. "Everyone needs to be saved" he whispered looking at the ground, but something told him that perhaps the boy listened, he just hoped he wouldn't yell around because of it.

"Oh sure, you can handle it, you're a grown man after all" he said while he squeezed the white towel over the bowl, "You are full of great ideas, just like the idea of running away and snapping with those men bothering you, yeah because you've been through a lot of things that you're ready to face everything on your own, because as I can see you don't need anyone" he continued saying with quite a sarcastic tone that came out naturally while walking towards Jim, "Right boy?" he said while hitting slightly his back in a 'high five' way followed by crossing his arms.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 pm

((why thank you Embarassed ))

Jim grunted in pain, sending John another cold glare. He opened his mouth as ig he was baout to curse him out again but closed it again. He sighend and ran ahand down his face.
    Jim wasn't stupid, just way to stubborn and proud for his own good. "I don't want to be saved..." he mumbled quietly to himself, not meening to speak his thougths out loud. "I'm only asking to be left alone. What's so fucking hard about that?" he narrowed his eyes and tried to put his shirt back on again, but moving his arms above his head appeard to hurt him as well.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:44 pm

John didn't mind to hid the smile when he grunted because he was well aware of what he was doing, it was like when he slapped Jim's forehead. He then shook his head, "You truly don't know the difference between want and need now do you?" he said raising an eyebrow. Noticing the boy had some trouble he didn't even ask permission to help him putting on his clothes.
    "I really wonder who this people that doesn't leave you alone are... I mean people that bother you...or people that love you?" he asked although he had a feeling it was a bit of both.

((well it's the truth!))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:48 pm

This time Jim didn't bother to answear. WHatever he said wouldn't get this knoght off his bakc anyway. Big surprise...
    As soon as the shirt was back on he turned his back on the older man, heading for the door. "Just stop bothering me," he mutterd. "And don't even think about 'helping' next time you see me. You already mad things worse, idiot..."

((but so are you, just so ya know ;D ))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 pm

"I will if you stay out of the trouble... brat" he said heading towards the door and open it for Jim, and before he leave he slapped his forehead again, "Start controlling that anger management you have for you own good brat"
    John wouldn't normally call someone by nicknames such as brat, but considering the boy was insulting him, he thought it was best to call him that way, because nothing angers more a young teen who wants to be consider an adult being called kid.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Like most stubborn teens as Jim, he hated being refered to as a kid. So being called brat didn't exactly calm him down. However, after John slapped once again on the forhead he smirked smugly at him.
    "Look's like you're a bad example after all," he said casually, grinning as he stepped out of the door. "Getting so worked up over what a brat says. Who's the real kid here?" he taunted and left the house.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 pm

John rest his shoulder on the door as he crossed his arms while he shook slightly his head still smiling, "Still you Jimbo" he said feeling very confident, realizing he only said that because he got angered with him for calling him brat, "You still have a lot to learn"

(( behold John's patience! ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:13 pm

"I've learnd alot the hard way blondie," he called over his shoulder, giving him the finger before dissapearing out of view.

((*sigh* oh John<3333 xD))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:18 pm

John sighed and shook his head going back inside the house, he sat on the couch as he tried to relax, "Argh...happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts" he repeated to himself trying not to think in the boy, but his bruises and hidden pain was beginning to concern him more than what it should.

(( meanie Jim is meanie -.- XD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:21 pm

((d'aaaaaaaaaw Johnny you big sofite :'D *huggles him* so deeply concernd for Jimbo<3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:48 pm