Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Healing A Broken Heart (tags: John)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Healing  A Broken Heart (tags: John) Empty Healing A Broken Heart (tags: John)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:26 pm

After the encounter with Eric and Michael in the stable, Odette rode off into the woods needing to think. She wasn't even sure what exactly it was that she wanted or needed for that matter...she just wanted to get away from the pain she had been under for most of her life. She looked around and almost jumped when she saw John...he looked terrible. "John? Are you all right?" She asked with concern as she dismounted Honey.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Healing  A Broken Heart (tags: John) Empty Re: Healing A Broken Heart (tags: John)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 pm

John stared blankly ahead of him, begging for something or someone -- anyone -- to take his mind off of everything. The second he heard Odette's voice, he turned his emerald eyes to her. His expression was empty, as were his eyes. "I'm fine," He said simply, his expression turning to one of someone who had simply been pulled from thought. His tone actually sounded like he was fine -- as did the small smile he put on. He'd been an actor since his first job as an assassin. He'd grown so used to changing between who he was with the council and who he was on a job that it was like breathing. Second nature.

Healing  A Broken Heart (tags: John) Tumblr_m8z3sxPNX21rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

Healing  A Broken Heart (tags: John) Empty Re: Healing A Broken Heart (tags: John)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:45 pm

She frowned and stepped closer to him, his whole expression had changed almost too fast for her to notice but then she had been raised around the Korso's. "If you say so....what are you doing out here by yourself?" She asked quietly. She wanted to help him but somehow she had the feeling he wouldn't accept that.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:58 pm

"Walking...Trying to clear my head," John said simply, tilting his head to the side. "I should be the one asking you that, though," He pointed out before walking over and resting his hand on her cheek. "Are you alright, Odette?" He asked softly, brushing his thumb against her cheek.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:01 am

She studied him with concern before she reached up and covered his hand with hers. "I'm fine John....much better then I was anyway, now are you going to keep lying to me or are you going to tell me what's really going on?" She asked quietly as she stared up at him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 am

John pursed his lips, his eyes studying hers. "I didn't lie to you. I was walking and trying to clear my head," He sighed, looking away from her for a moment as his facade fell, his expression falling to a much more somber one. "Marina...she and I...had a fight," He said in a whisper, looking down to his broken hand and then closing his eyes and swallowing the lump in his throat. "Long story short...It's over," He said, his voice shaking slightly. "If you want to hear about it...I'd rather not discuss it out here," He mumbled. "My house is close by," He sighed.

Healing  A Broken Heart (tags: John) Tumblr_m8z4pfgCM81rtzlzf

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:21 am

Her hand gently squeezed his, "Ok...lets go there then." She said softly as she kept her hand on his but moved it down so that way she was holding his hand and then whistled having Honey follow after them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:52 pm