Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A stranger in my house [Tag Nani]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A stranger in my house [Tag Nani] Empty A stranger in my house [Tag Nani]

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:36 pm

"Hey Thomas! I've some food for you if you're hungry" Ariel smiled widely as she opened the door with her free hand as she carried a basket full of potatoes and meat in the other one. She freezed though when she saw a girl in Jim's - or now Thomas's bed, and widened her eyes. She didn't know what to think of it, if it was one of Thomas' friends, or someone that helps the twins.
    "Hi?!" She said quietly. "W-Who are you? Where are Thomas?"
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

A stranger in my house [Tag Nani] Empty Re: A stranger in my house [Tag Nani]

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Nani woke up and didn't see Thomas by her side... She stretched her arms and some bones creaked because of her move. She yawned and took her bag, from where she got new clothing.

She changed her clothes and sat on Thomas' bed again, thinking of what she should do now when she heard the door opening. A young girl entered the room, she was pretty cute and Nani smirked seeing her shocked face.
    ''Hey, potatoe! How would you know I like those?'', she winked and walked towards her... ''You must be Ariel! I'm Nani, Thomas' friend! Thank you for helping him with this place...'', she smiled.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 pm

Ariel studied the girl as she came closer and just nodded slowly.
    "S-sure..." She said simply with still the suprised look on her face. Thomas had said that he was alone, and she had never seen the girl before - so she didn't know if she should believe her.
    "What are you doing here? Where is Thomas?" She asked again and looked around in the small room
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:55 pm

''Hmmm... I think he was to the bakery. He promissed me some silk sheets, so it's better if he start working soon'', she chuckled for the joke and because of the girl's face.
    ''I'm here because I don't have a place to sleep, and Tommy let me in. By the way, if you're the Ariel, Esme told me you need some help at the tavern... I'm a waitress by the way''
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Ariel frowned slightly confused before she walked past the girl to place the basket on the table on the other side of the room.
    "I can't give you a job just like that.. And Sarah - the owner, would've to talk to you too.." She said before she turned around, leaning a little on the table.
    "And, soo.. Are you going to live here now?"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

''Yes... I couldn't live at that small town without Tommy anymore...'', she chuckled and thought for a moment. ''Hmm, so I guess I need to talk to Sarah about a place for me sleep too I guess... Unless you're okay if I share a bed with Tommy'', she smirked and crossed her legs on her lap.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm

"I-- I don't know.." She shrugged and turned around again so that her back was towards Nani and started to pick out the food from her basket. She wasn't really comfortable in this situation - at least she had started to like Thomas before she invited him to live with her. This girl just-- was here..
    "I think Thomas need a vote in this.. It's his bed.." She said with a shrugg.
    "So, are you and him-- togheter?!" Ariel asked and stopped in her movement when she waited for her answer
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

''It was his idea actually'', Nani said with a small smirk as the girl turned her back towards her... ''What do you want to know if we are together?? Do you like him?'', she asked blankly, maybe she could play a little with her...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:27 pm

"As a friend, of course.." She said quickly by her question and turned around again with a frown.
    "I just wanted to be sure so that you two doesn't make a lot of noises in the night" Ariel said and crossed her arms over her chest.
    "But you have to pay of course if you want to stay.."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Nani bursted in laughes... ''You're to serious girl... You need to relax'', she said with a soft smile. ''Don't need to worry about money or Tommy and I making noises... We're just friends, nothing more, I swear!'', Nani said with a firm voice, letting the girl knowing she wasn't kidding about it.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 pm

"You don't have to swear about it" Ariel said and frowned the best she could to let her know that she didn't care.
    "I just think that Thomas should've talked to me before he invited someone to live here.." She muttered and studied the girl once again.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:48 pm

''Don't blame him, he's just too sweet and kind for his own sake'', she said blankly and brushed her hair up into a ponytail. ''By the way, it's my fault, I've just stalked him since he left town, but of course he doesn't know that'', she smirked and looked to the basket by her side...

''Are you going to cook? I'm a really hungry at the moment.'', she said and walked towards the girl.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Ariel couldn't help but frown even more when she started to talk about food, and shook her head.
    "I'm wating for Thomas.." She said shortly. Ariel usually never disliked someone who she just met- but this girl was just too much. Going into her home, wanted to take her food.. No, she didn't liked that..
    "But if you're hungry, then you can go down to the tavern and eat something there.."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm

''C'mon girl... You really need to relax'', Nani shook her head and smirked, why this girl was so tensed?
    ''Oh, I guess I know what you need...'', she said blankly and glanced to where were the male clothes Tommy showed her early... ''You miss your man'', she pointed suggestively.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

((-facepalms; Nani...you're gonna get Tom in trouble.._.))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:09 pm

"What? That's actually none of your business" Ariel frowned and felt very uncomfortable at the moment. Mostly because she started to wonder if she had done the right thing by invited Thomas to live here. The twins could easily act like friends to him and get him to show them where she lived.. Ariel knew that she was a little paranoid, but still.
    "I think you should go until Thomas comes back.." She said quietly and glanced at her
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 pm

((Herm...should Tom come back?))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm

(Now I want Joey to do that XDD)
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:14 pm

[XDD... if you want, you can join the girls Tommy! Joey, back off! XP]

Nani smirked and crossed her legs as she sat on Tommy's bed again. Her humor didn't change a little. ''Oh, I think I crossed a line'', this was getting fun.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm

((._. *hides Tommy* you shall not crush him! XD))

Thomas jogged upstairs with sonera freshly baked cookies and was about to call out to Ariel when he heard Nani. Crap. "Nani!" He said with a nervous laugh as he came into the attic. "Uhm....I guess you two met," Tom said, giving Ariel an apologetic gaze.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:21 pm

[Ohw, geez xD Joey xDD It would be fun though (A) Soo.. maybe that can happen?! xD]

Ariel looked unsure at Thomas when he entered before she glanced at Nani again.
    "Yes, we have.." She said quietly and tried not to show any emotions.
    "Ehm.. Thomas, Can I talk to you? --alone?"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:27 pm

''Hey Tommy!'', she greeted him with a wide smiled and ran her tongue onto her lips as she saw the cookies. ''Thanks, I was a little hungry'', she said and took a cookie for her.
    She looked from Ariel to Tommy, and pouted, wishing she didn't spoile anything for him.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Tom shot Nani a look as she took a cookie. He then looked to Ariel with an impish smile. "Yes, of course," he said quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 pm

"excuse us.." Ariel said politely before she dragged Thomas out from the room and closed the door after them.
    "Eh, Hi.." She said with a wide smile under a breath before she cleared her throat.
    "You know, I'm very happy that you have friends that loves you and so on, but did you really have to invite her to live here?" She asked carefully and tried to keep her voice low.
    "I mean, she's nice- but I'm not sure if there's room for all three of us.."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:59 pm

[Hehe... I guess you can skip Nani, until someone gets into the room again]

As the redhead closed the door, Nani jogged to it and glued her ear on it, hoping she could hear something that they would say. If this girl was going to make things complicated to Thomas, Nani rather sleep somewhere else than there. Ariel could be a little boring, but she looked like a kind person, and Nani didn't know why, but she believed the other girl wouldn't hurt Tommy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:40 pm