Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette] Empty Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:42 am

Once outside the tavern, Marina felt the cold evening breeze. She looked up to the sky, and the moon was high… She then hurried, maybe John was already at home, he was a gentleman, but she was sure he wouldn’t approve her out alone so late at night. The drinks made her dizzy, and she needed some support, so she walked along the walls.

She was still on the town square when a man started following her. She walked faster, but soon she stumbled and suitably man caught her firmly into his arms…''Milady shouldn’t be alone at this time of night'', the man murmured on her ear, with a smug smile. ''I-I’m f-fine'', she stammered, but the man didn’t care, and took her with him. Seeing no way out, she hit his crotch and ran as faster as she could.

She cursed herself for drinking too much when she fell again to the ground, and right after the man was over her. ''Stupid whore!'' He snarled and punched her face. Marina felt the blood in her mouth and tried to fight and scream for help, but the man was strong and he immobilized her and covered her mouth. Her eyes widened when she saw how trapped she was, and she couldn’t help but starting crying, praying for someone to help her while the man started kissing her neck.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 am

Odette was making her way towards Phoebus's home while on Angus, she heard a woman's voice crying out and frowned. She urged Angus towards the source and saw a man pinning a womnan towards the ground. She scowled when she saw that he was clearly trying to molest her, she hastily dismounted Angus and rushed forward letting her knife slide out. She held the knife up against the man's neck, "Let her go you pig...before I slit your throat." She said in a threatening tone as she glared at the man.
    Marina
    Marina

Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:59 am

Marina thought it was all lost and she closed her eyes while the man found his way over her body. All of a sudden, the pressure over her body was gone, and when she opened her eyes she saw the man with a knife on his throat. She quickly crawled from him and watched him from a safer distance.

He slowly stood up and said to the girl that surrendered him... ''I didn't know you walked in flocks.'' He gave a smug smile to the blonde... ''I think I'll let you two go if let me go safe'' He tried to make a pose, but looking into his eyes, Marina saw how coward he truly was.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 am

Odette just glared at him, "And let you molest another woman in the same night, I don't think so." She snapped and coldy knocked him out with her knife hilt. The man was lucky there had been a witness, otherwise Odette would not have been so kind. She looked back up at the woman, "Are you all right?" She asked as she studied her with concern.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:18 am

The man cursed to himself and ran at the moment the other girl let him free. Marina watched him running as the coward the was, only a coward could hit a woman. She glanced to the woman when she talked to her and she stood up carefully. As she wanted now was running to John, but she was shaking slightly because of the shock and she leaned her back to the wall... ''I-I...'' She stammered looking down, and cleaned the blood from her mouth with the back of her hand. ''Thank you...'' She whispered looking up again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 am

Odette frowned, she didn't look well and even though it would be another thing for her to do Odette wasn't going to allow her wandering around on her own. "Forgive me lady, but you don't look well. May I take you to your home?" She asked quietly.
    (Ooc soo sorry my bro distracted me >.<)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:12 am

''I don't want to disturb you... But don't want to walk alone either'' She bit her lip. Though, this girl saved her life, and Marina felt like she must give her some reward. ''My house isn't so far from here'' She said softly, and walked slowly next to her. ''My name is Marina.''

[Dw Wink]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:18 am

Odette whistled, summoning Angus to her side and looked over at Marina, "I'm Odette and this is Angus, would you like to ride him? I promise you won't fall off." She said sincerely.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:27 am

''This is very kind of yours, Odette'' Marina said with a small smile. She was still a little shocked from what just happened, and she wouldn't trust her legs during the way. Carefully she set up on the horseback and hold Angus' reins while she started riding the horse.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 am

Odette followed horse and rider momentarily before she looked up at Marina, "So what happened to make you go drinking? I mean you don't look like the type of girl who does it often." She added
    (Ooc bed time for me now sweetie soo night x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:39 am

''I had an... arguing with my fiance.'' She sighed, how she missed him now. ''I wanted to forget about it for a moment'' She smiled sheepishly to Odette. For a moment she stayed quiet, but she had to vent about ''If I wasn't that drunk, I could had handle the situation, but...'' Marina shivered thinking of what would might happened if Odette didn't show. ''Thank you again, Odette''

OOC: Alright! Night ^^

Last edited by Marina on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Odette's eyebrows rose as she recalled the man John Rolfe....he had mentioned arguing with his fiance. She glanced over at Marina again and almost smiled...."Well you're welcome, after all I do intend on helping those in need." She pointed out.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:06 pm

''Really? That's a honorable thing to life for.'' She pointed softly, and tried to remember if she had seen Odette before. ''Hmmm, you don't work oficially to the kingdom, do you?'' She asked curious, sure she had never seen her around.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Odette looked down as she hid a smirk, "Not exactly no." She said evasively. She smiled up at her, "Do you work for the kingdom lady?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:32 pm

''Yes, I do'' Marina said with a small smile. ''I work at the council, and believe me, being the only woman there isn't an easy task'' She giggled nervously.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Odette's eyebrows went up, "So you work for the Council? I'm amazed they let you in....no offence lady. Its just the Council is well known for its uhm prejudices." She said carefully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Marina nodded, and smiled shyly. ''I see. The day I was named into it, I didn't believe myself. But here I am'' She sighed. ''Since then I work for the people welfare, like you, just into a different way'' She pointed softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Odette wasn't quite sure if she believed her but she nodded, "I suppose you make a good point." She said after a moment, that made her wonder about John. Was he an assassin for the Council then? She wouldn't be surprised if he were though she was slightly mad at him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:12 pm

Marina didn't say anything after her, maybe because she was still a bit scared, or because she didn't know what else to say. The entered into the region of the city where the houses were bigger and Marina broke the silent for a moment. ''My house isn't so far from here. If you want you can have some rest, and Angus could get a fresh hay'' She leaned and caressed the house's mane softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Odette smiled, "Only if that is all right with you lady." She said gently as she smiled at her.
    (Ooc sorry lame post but mom is dragging me off to shop with her again DX will be back soon though x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Marina smiled back to her, ''It's the least I could do after what you've done to me.'' She said gently, but then she got a bit curious ''Do you have family at town, Odette?''

OOC: Thats' okay! Very Happy
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Odette shook her head, "All of my family is dead." She said bluntly, finding that it would only be easy to be truthful in this instance.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Marina hold her breath for a moment before sighing deeply... ''We seem so different, Odette, but yet I feel we are the same. I have no one left in my family. That's why I decided to leave the island I'm from... I needed a fresh start'' She said quietly and looked down.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 pm

(Ooc you have noo idea how similar we are Marina Wink)
    Odette looked at her puzzled before she spoke again, "True it is nice to always have a new start, what made you join the Council?" She asked
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Revenge... She wanted to say, instead she just smiled and said softly. ''My family had an great importance at the kingdom, and I wanted to use my influence in something good, like helping Nirethia people'' She smiled. ''Do you have a job, Odette? I believe I have never seen you before.''

OOC: Yes, I think I have.. like the same taste on men... Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:21 am