Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] Empty Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 am

Marina entered the house and her maid hushed after her... ''Milady, we were all worried about you...''
    ''I'm fine, Amelia... Is John at home?'' She asked, hoping she could see him, and said how much she was sorry.
    ''No milady, Lord John didn't return yet. Is there anything you want?'' Amelia asked softly, and glanced briefly to Odette.
    ''Yes, could you please prepare a bath to me... I feel dirt'' She shivered slightly, and got a bit sad for not seeing John at the moment. While the maid went away, Marina turned to Odette.

''Amelia is with me since I can remember, and she's very worried about me'' She said softly while she leaned Odette towards the kitchen.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Meeting a different Lady [Part 2] Empty Re: Meeting a different Lady [Part 2]

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:47 am

Odette nodded as her suspicions were confirmed, she studied Marina wondering what exactly John and Marina had fought about. For some reason she was finding herself extremely interested by their relationship, something unusual for her. "So does your fiance work for the Council as well?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 am

Marina got some bread from one of the cabinets and got water and wine. She put all into the table and poured some water for her. ''Yes... perhaps you have heard about him. He's John Rolfe.'' She sat and invited Odette to do the same... ''Do you want some wine?'' She offered while she sliced a piece of the bread with her hands.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:58 am

Odette almost smirked, why yes I know John Rolfe she thought but didn't dare voice her thoughts nor let it show on her face. "That would be lovely thank you." She said gratefully.
    (Ooc going to bed now buut I will reply first thing tommorow morning :3 NIGHT!)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 am

''You're welcome'' She smiled gently and poured some wine for Odette. ''Though John and I are councils, we were born and grew up very differently, like a princess and a plebeian, and we don't think the same way at some topics'' She bite her piece of bread, and looked down to the table, getting melancholy.

OOC: Okay... Night! ^^
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 am

John sighed, running a hand through his hair as he looked upon the mansion he now lived in. He still wasn't used to the high quality living area. He was used to the cottage in the woods with Belle. This was far from a cottage. Either way, he lived here, and that was a part of his life these days. He sighed gently and went in through the back door, listening to to soft murmurs of the maids within. They were preparing a bath for Marina? He smiled sheepishly. Perhaps he could win back her affection that way?

He froze as he heard another familiar voice within the home. Odette? What was she doing in the house? With Marina? He felt his stomach knot at that idea. He swallowed the small lump in his throat and peeked around the corner. As soon as his name was mentioned, he made a face. Don't bring him up around the blonde who obviously thought something of him. Especially around his fiance. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed, rubbing a temple.

"Amelia...?" John whispered. The woman looked to him with a soft smile after a moment. "Can you get Marina for me? I'll be up in the bathroom," He said with a small smile. She giggled and nodded.

Upstairs, he sat on the edge of the bathtub with his shirt strewn on the counter. He rubbed his arm a bit as he got down to his trousers and looked towards the ceiling of the bathroom. Such a fancy bathroom...was there really a need?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 am

''Milady, your bath is done'' Amelia spoke with a small smile, like she was hidding something. Marina frowned for a moment, but then she said gently... ''Alright, I'm going. Odette, please make yourself confortable. I really need that bath right now''

She stood from the table and walked upstairs. Marina entered the bathroom, closed the door and when she turned to the bathtub she lost her breath ... ''John'' She gasped and leaned into the sink, not knowing if she should ran and hug him tight, or ran away from there. That was the last place she thought he would be, and seeing him half naked just left her without action.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:50 am

John turned his eyes towards the woman as she entered the room and bit onto his bottom lip. "Marina..." He said slowly, pushing himself away from the tub and crossing his arms behind his back as a gentleman would. He bowed, though he kept his eyes on her. He could tell something had happened. And, he could tell what. He knew the reactions she was having -- he'd seen it too many times before with women on the streets growing up. He swallowed roughly, anger welling up at the thought of someone trying to touch her...

"Marina, I know you've been through a lot tonight...and I know I'm partly to blame. What I said was out of order, and I apologize...But, I want to make it up to you," He said softly. He walked over to her and touched her cheek, brushing the blood from the side of her lip with tender motions. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there, Marina...It will never happen again, as long as I'm alive, you will be protected. No matter how well you can handle yourself, I have to be there, too. It's part of loving someone," He said lightly.

He very slowly slid an arm around her waist, the other hand still caressing her cheek. The last thing he wanted to do was to startle her after what she had been through. He kissed the top of her head as he gently guided her into a hug.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 am

Her eyes widened a bit while he made his way towards her, and she locked them with his green ones. She couldn't move or say a word when he stood closer to her, she could ran away from him, the door was just behind her back. But with John around she felt safer, and he was finally there, with her, as she wanted since the moment she walked from him at morning.

As he started talking, her eyes teared recovering the moment she met that man. She wasn't sure how he could know of what happened to her, perhaps his days on the streets, but she didn't wanted to think about it. All she wanted that moment was seeing his eyes and hearing the sound of his voice. When he touched her lips she back off slightly, but his touch was so gentle and she hold his arm with both of her hands. She felt her heart beating faster and her emotions were on the edge of what she could handle.

She couldn't hold anymore, and she fell into his embrace. She put her arms around his waist, sobbing over his chest... ''It was terrible, John.... But it was all my fault, I shouldn't be so late out of home, and drunk, John''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

As soon as he felt her arms around him, he gladly held her close, hating that she had to feel the way he knew she had to. He sighed and smoothed her hair down delicately. "Marina, it's not your fault -- don't ever think that. Men look for women who are weak and go after them -- yes, you may have drank and were upset, but that doesn't make it your fault. If anyone's', it's mine for not staying with you, even after the fight," He sighed, shaking his head.

He took her cheeks in his hands and brushed away her tears. "I love you, Marina...you're here now -- you're safe. I won't let that happen to you again. As long as you know it's not your fault, that is," He said quietly, his green hues intent.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

She sobbed lightly over his chest, and closed her eyes, paying attention only into his voice. Of course she had fault too, and she should have been wise at not drinking too much, or forget about time. Plus she was too proud, her father had told her many time it wasn't good for her.

She locked her eyes with his again, and gave him a small smile after all the things he said to her. She gently caressed his white cheek and took a deep breath before she was able to talk. ''I think we both have fault, upon everything that happened at us today'' She looked down for a moment and took another deep breath, then she raised her head again, smiling tenderly towards him. ''I do love you, John... I love you so much that I think I'll die the day I lost you.'' She stayed on the tip of her feet and kissed him softly into his lips.

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:43 am

John stroked her back before he felt her lean back to look at him. He looked to her with gentle eyes and cupped her cheeks as he felt her lean into him. He kissed her back tenderly before sliding his hands along her sides to her waist and gently moving his lips to her jaw. He kissed along her jaw to her ear and smiled against her lobe. "I love you, Marina Rolfe," He whispered into her ear. Sure, he knew they weren't married yet, but that name just sounded so good with her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 am

Marina smiled while he kissed her, but when he started kissing her along the jaw, she froze instantly, then she blushed when he said her name with his, she liked of how it sounded. She gently pushed him away from her, remembering the reason of why she wanted to have a bath.

''John, please... I-I don't want you to touch, or kiss where that man...'' She shut her eyes, and hold her sides. She was feeling dirt, and undignified of John's touch.

Last edited by Marina on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 am

John frowned instantly, but knew she wasn't ready for anything -- he knew he wasn't going to push that, either. He nodded. "Here...let me help you get undressed," He said softly, kissing her cheek. He gently helped her from her shirt and skirt before moving to help her with her undergarments. He then slid from his own trousers and lifted her up. He carried her over to the tub and stepped in. Sitting down, he held her on his lap with his arms protectively around her, and his chin resting on her shoulder.

The water was warm and smelled of roses and lilac -- so, this was how Marina always got that smell. He gently tugged her hair down and did the same for his own hair. "I hope you don't mind...I was out in the woods when I left the house..." He said quietly, smiling sheepishly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am

She looked upon him sheepishly, and nodded lightly. How she could say no to him. He had proved many times he was a respectful man, and Marina trusted on his chivalry manners. She started undressing herself, and at the next moment she was into his arms.

She smiled shyly, and felt a hundred of butterflies on her stomach with the picture of her and John taking a bath together. The water was warm, and with the salts she loved. She rested her back on his chest, smiling serenely feeling his touch. She looked upon him and shook her head slightly... ''No I don't mind...'' She said with a smile, and bit her lip right after... She made a face and shrank her shoulders ''I hope you don't mind... I was at the tavern when i left the house'' She bit her lip again, this time nervously.

OOC: I'm leaving now... See ya! ^^
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:37 pm

John shook his head, his hands gently sliding along her arms. "No, of course not, Marina...Drinking is a part of who we are these days -- it helps. I'm glad you found some way of calming down...I was in the woods with-" He started to say Odette, but knew that wasn't wise. "Well, with my thoughts. That's what I usually go do when I'm upset. I used to go there all the time when I Was younger and I lived with Belle," He explained gently.

He took a bar of soap and gently lathered her arms and her stomach as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are, Marina?" He asked softly, smiling.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:33 pm

(Ooc *randomly pokes head in* why am I soo tempted to have Odette hear his voice and get mad or something? XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Marina got relieved as he said he wasn't bothered of her at the tavern. She was scared that perhaps he would be mad at his fiance for being alone, into a not properly place, and drinking. She chuckled softly and looked up to him with a smile... ''I tried to forget you, milorde, but I couldn't take you off my mind'' She blushed and looked towards the bathtub.

While he lathered her arms with the soap, she cupped some water with her hands and washed her face. Then she passed her hands trhough her hair, wetting it slightly. She curled into his chest and looked upon him with a sweet smile. ''I believe not, milord'' She said softly, enjoying him spoiling her with his kind words.

OOC: haha, Odette. Do whatever you like. Just please don't do anything that will make you noticeable. ^^
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 am

John looked to Marina as shes said he hadn't mentioned how beautiful she was. He smirked slightly, knowing he had. He gently brushed her hair away from her shoulders and tapped his chin in thought. "Well...you should know your eyes are like Sirens...they could honestly convince a man to choose death in the waters over not being able to see you," He murmured, kissing her cheek.

"You have this way about you...you could make any man -- or woman, for that matter -- do whatever you want just by smiling. It's really not fair," He chuckled a bit, gently kissing her shoulder.

(xD Poor Odette. She'll have her time.)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 am

(Ooc XDD I better have my time Wink XDD jk)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 am

Marina smiled brightly, and his words left her with a soft pink on her cheeks. She turned slowly on his lap, and hold his neck, brushing some of his hair on his shoulder, her eyes locked with his and she smiled softly.

''I told you... It's in my blood.'' She giggled and kissed his neck. She snuggled her head on his chest, and with her finger she started doodling circles on him. ''Is this true?'' She looked upon his eyes through her eyelashes... ''Would you do whatever I want?'' She asked quietly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 am

John looked down to her and smiled, brushing her bangs from her face. He shivered slightly at her lips on his neck and her fingers against his chest. She knew how to touch him, too. None of her actions were fair against him. But, at the same time, he didn't care.

He smiled at her words and chuckled, eyeing her with a curious gaze. "Well...of course I would, Milady," He said quietly, tilting his head. "Anything and everything."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:21 am

Her heart started beating faster as she looked intensely into his eyes, she had him on her hands now, and the temptation of making him confess his crime was huge.

Instead she looked down for a moment and hold his neck with both of her hands... ''Could you please promisse me, that whatever happens between us... Please, believe that I do love you'' She smiled a bit and brushed some of his hair from his face gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:32 am

(Ooc....ohh snap...is this is the part where he has to run away with me?? XDD ohh and sorry I keep spamming this thread >.<)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 am

OOC: No, he's not running with you!! -Grabs him- You, unfortunatelly, will have your time with him... XP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:46 am