Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meeting another Lady (Rated: M)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting another Lady (Rated: M) Empty Meeting another Lady (Rated: M)

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 am

Marina was going crazy wondering what the two were doing outside the house. She couldn't help but feel jealous, Odette was beautiful, and an assassin. Of course she had more in common with John than Marina would never have. She hated this feeling of loss, she had never thought of losing John to someone before, and this left her more upset that she imagined.

She sighed reliever when she heard his voice a short moment he left. ''I'm still here...'' She called softly, not sure if she should follow what her instinct was screaming at her mind.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Meeting another Lady (Rated: M) Empty Re: Meeting another Lady (Rated: M)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:47 am

John sighed in relief as he heard her soft voice. He hurried into the room he'd left her in and smiled a bit when he saw her. He walked over to the sofa and sat down beside her. With a simple sweep of his arms, he had her on his lap with his arms wrapped around her and a smile on his lips. "I love you," He mumbled softly as he kissed her cheek. He wasn't sure why he was being so affectionate now, but he figured it had something to do with the fact his ego had almost made him kiss Odette. It wasn't that he wasn't attracted to her, he could admit that much. It was simply that he knew where his heard laid, while his ego wanted him to have anything he wanted -- or at least thought he wanted.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 am

Marina smiled when he crossed the door smiling towards her. He let him put her on his lap, and smiled softly when he kissed her. She took a breath and closed her eyes for a moment. What the hell she thought, and finally she let her emotions take control of her body. She felt confident like never before and she gave him a smug smile ''I love you too, John. But you didn't treat me well a minute before.'' She said with a drawn voice while she hold his wrists firmly into her hands.

With a graceful movement, she lay him on the couch, pinning his arms above his head. She was still sat on his lap, and she slowly leaned closer to him, ''You were really bad to me, John'' She pouted seductively next to his lips, while she slided her hands over his arms softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 am

John looked to her with a surprised expression to his eyes. However, he simply arched a brow. He knew how to play along. "Was I, now?" He questioned, looking towards the ceiling as she pinned him and spoke seductively at his cheek. "My apologies, Milady," He mumbled. He shifted a bit, using his legs to move her to straddle his waist as apposed to the odd sitting she'd done a moment ago.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 am

Marina gave a smug smile and started kissing him along his cheek... ''I want more than just your words, milord'' She whispered next his ear, and bit his lobe gently while she started moving her hips on his lap, just to tease him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 am

John gasped slightly as she bit his ear. He'd never seen her so... provocative. He swallowed roughly and closed his eyes when she started to move her hips against his. "M-Marina...we're in the living r-room...The maid's will....Nng...Hear..." He stammered, trying to keep himself quiet.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 am

''Do you like this, milord?'' She whispered again, and slided her hands over his chest. ''They... are... sleeping... It's just... you... and me'' She said quietly among the small kisses she marked along his neck.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 am

John nodded absently to her question, biting into his bottom lip to keep himself from groaning. "B-But...wouldn't you be more comfortable in the bed upstairs?" He whispered, trying to get himself to think clearly -- that task was becoming harder to do with her movements, and without thinking, he groaned quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:33 am

She kept moving her hips, slowly, then a little faster, and she moaned in satisfaction hearing his groan... ''A bed is so orthodox'' She sneered leaning back for a moment to take off her robe... ''We are not a regular couple, milord'' She grinned and leaned back, kissing the other side of his neck. Her blood was boiling into her veins, and she caught herself nibbling his skin.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:39 am

John tried to keep his eyes on her eyes as she leaned back to remove her robe, but with a body like she had, any man would be a fool to avert eye contact. He groaned as she kissed his neck, his hands finally moving down to trail her sides. "But still...shouldn't you be treated like royalty instead of ravished on a sofa?" He asked breathlessly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:44 am

Marina smiled slightly on his neck, he was talking to much for her taste. Her hands found their way underneath his shirt, and she turned her intense eyes to his... ''Kiss me'' She whispered softly, and touched her lips gentely on his mouth.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:47 am

John staggered his breathing as he felt her warm hands on his abdomen. He groaned gently and looked up to her, his green eyes meeting her intense brown ones. He closed his eyes as her lips touched his. His hands moved up her swords to rest on the sides of her neck as he deepened the kiss, his lips moving hungrily with hers as the heat set into his blood.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:56 am

Her heart was racing, and she liked the feeling of the adrenaline on her blood while she kissed him passionately. She kissed him slowly and deep, and broke the kiss the moment ran out. She moaned softly on his lips, and leaned back one more time, teasing him... ''It's hot, isn't it?'' And she took off her nightdress, dropping into the floor by their side... She leaned back to him with a intent gaze while she tightned her legs on his sides... ''Don't you want to take your clothes off too, milord?'' She pouted, running her finger softly on his bottom lip.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 am

If John's attention span had been tested before, it was fully brought to attention now as she removed her nightgown. He groaned, all of willpower going to not taking her in that moment. He arched a brow at her statement and chuckled slightly. In a swift movement, he had her on her back, him hovering over her. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it the side. He got up for a brief moment to take off his shorts, nothing else to be removed. He sat back down on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap, groaning at the tension there. "Marina...what has gotten into you tonight?" He whispered against her lips as he kissed her gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:10 am

Marina gasped softly when he turned her into the sofa, and bit her lip provocatively as he took his clothes off. She moaned softly when she sat onto his lap, wrapping her legs on his sides. Every of his groans was leaving her excited, and she couldn't wait to be with him... She kissed him softly, and gave him a crooked smile... ''Do you want know what's gotten in me??'' She trailed many kissed along his jaw... ''I turned my siren blood on, milord. Do you want hear me singing?'' She teased softly, and kissed his neck, moaning agaisnt his skin.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:15 am

John smirked just slightly and rested his hands onto her hips. Her moans so close to his ear was driving his blood into a frenzy of lust, but he made a point to control his want at least for a few more moments. Though, with their current seating position, he knew that task was not an easy one. "Well...I have to say, I'd love to hear your voice...but not singing. I'd much rather hear...my name coming off your lips," He whispered as he kissed her shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:24 am

Marina smiled at his words, she was brethless, and with some difficult to speak something... ''John'' She whispered among her moanings while she covered his neck with delicate kissed. She tugged her hands through his hair, pulling her body closer to him... The warmth from his skin was turning her on, and she whispered softly... ''Don't you want to love me... John''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 am

John closed his eyes, his lips content on ravishing her neck as she moaned. He groaned lightly, his hands massaging the skin at her waist. However, at her words, he smiled slightly against her warm skin. "You know I do, Marina," He whispered, moving his lips back to hers as he moved to shift his hips and guide her hips down against his own. He groaned, loving that small thrill he got from knowing they were now making love in a public room that any of the servants could wander upon should they wake up. He slowly began to rock his hips with hers, guiding her hips along his length with his hands on her waist.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:40 am

Marina smiled in content when he whispered at her skin. She could feel her breath on her neck, and she started caressing his chest as he guided her. She had forgotten how was the feeling on him inside her, and she dug her nails on his shoulders as he entered her. She moaned softly on his ears, singing her sweet song through the moans. As she felt more confident, she starting moving against his hips too, and cuped his face with her hands while she kissed him deeply on his lips.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:42 am

John gladly moved his hips with her as she began to move, too. He loved the sound of her moans, especially with her soft, silky voice. It was amazing to him how he was the one who got her. Of course, he knew he only had her because she thought he was the killer of her father, but still. Perhaps she was starting to change her mind about that? He prayed she was. He kissed her deeply, his breath hot against her lips as he whispered her name.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:51 am

Marina was starting to get panting as she moved more firmly on his lips. She smiled on his lips as he whispered her name, and she whispered his name back, followed by I love you. Only in this moments, when they get so intimate, Marina forgets of what is around her, or who she is. It only matter them, and the love she shared sincerely at these moments. She gasped everytime she touched his hips, and hold herself tighter to stay on her place.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 am

John held her tighter against him to make sure she didn't slip. But, in the moment, he felt himself not wanting to have to worry about such a thing. He wanted to get lost in lust with her as they had before. He moved them so that she laid on the floor with him over her. He slid his hands along her arms and cupped her wrists above her head as he rocked into her. He held her hands there with one of his hands and used his free hand to guide her legs to come around his hips.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:07 am

Marina was so lost into his touch that she didn't know how she was into the floor. She noticed their new position as she felt the cold floor on her back, in contrast with the heat of their bodies. She felt his hand guiding her to his lips, and she obeyed willingly. She was panting harder as he rocked into her, but she couldn't move so much in that position. She gave him a naughty smile and turned them, so now she was over him.

She was drunk into her lust, so she didn't bother on rolling her hips around him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:13 am

John groaned as she rolled them over. She really wanted over him tonight, didn't she? He smiled slightly and pulled her down to kiss him, loving the feeling of their lips together. "I love you," He whispered into her ear as he rocked his hips up into her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:22 am

She kissed him with a small smile on her lips, and after she kissed down to his shoulder and his chest. She gave him a half smile and whispered John while she leaned back, clawing his chest softly with the tips of her fingers. She put her hands upon his, and rocked with him, going deeper. She shut her eyes hard when she got her climax, and then started rolling his hips slowly as she leaned into him again and kissed his lips tenderly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:45 am