Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina]

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina] Empty Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina]

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Esme skipped happily thrpugh the harbor until she found a good spot to sit down. She took a seat and looked out over the ocean, sighing contently. She'll just sit here and take abreak beofr going back to work again. Oooooor cause some more touble...
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina] Empty Re: Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina]

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Lina skipped through the city, trying to find something to do or someone to talk to. She brightened at the sight of a woman sitting at the harbor, black hair blowing in the wind. Lina smiled and walked over to Esme happily.

"Hi Esmeralda!" Lina greeted cheerfully.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina] Empty Re: Trouble is the same as fun [Tag Lina]

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:48 pm

(ooc: i'll respond in a few hours, im driving home from vacation and have no internet in the car)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 pm

((Occ ok^^ ))

The young gypsy turned and smiled happily seeing her redheaded friend. "Lina! Wazzup?" she grined and patted the empty spot beside for he to sit down.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm

"Nothing much, I just got lectured by my cousin about strangers." Lina giggled and sat down, brushing her long hair behind her shoulder.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

"That's boring... You're cousin sure likes to nag about that huh? well at least you're here with me now," she smiled. "I found a new stalking object between," she said casully and throw a rock into the water.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 am

Thumbelina laughed and asked "Who?"
    She leaned back and watched the rock splash as it sank into the ocean.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:33 am

"One of Sunny's fans, aother knight," she said excited. "COme to think of it,how come almost all the knigths around here are blondes?"
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:13 pm

"Hmm, that is weird. Maybe thats how he hires his recruits?" Thumbelina sat up. Lina giggled as she continued talking.
    "By their hair color."
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 pm

"Ha, that wouldn't be surprsing," she laughed and leaned back a little. "Aaah... so boooored."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:30 pm

"Same. I think I have done everything there is to do in this town yet I still feel full of energy and hyper! Is that weird?" Lina asked.

(sorry it took so long I was at soccer camp. Woop whoop.)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 am

((that's ok<3))

"No no it's not," Esme said seriously. "I think I have done more than everything there is to do in this town, and yet i'm still alive," she laughed at the last part.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Lina laughed gently and sighed. "Herc was lecturing me about how I let that new boy stay in my gigantalous house."

She brushed back her hair again, "Do you think he was right, that it's a bad idea to let him stay with me?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:52 pm

"I don't know who tha boy is, but no, not all," she smiled at ehr friend. "What's so wrong with helping people out from time to time?"
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:54 pm

"Because your known for being helpful Esme." Lina teased and then nodded, "Actually that's what he said, he can be such a brother." Lina whined before smiling.

(ooc: hey wanna get attacked by wolves as a surprise?)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:58 pm

((oh um, she's kinda ebig attacked by them outside the town.... o.o sorry, i didn't think throguh this >.<))

She stuck her tounge out at her firend. "Hey, I may be a little bit crazy, but I'm not heartless," she chuckled. "Ha, I know, that's why i like to bother him too."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 pm

(oh that fine I didn't see that.. This can be just before that then... What should they do?)

Lina giggled. "He may be a bit pesky but he's a good guy. I'm lucky to know him." she said seriously as she stared out at the ocean.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 pm

((uh... don't.. know... >.< I hoeslty almost forgot about this thread so I haven't thoguht about something yet^^; you have nay ideas?))

Esme titld her head. "I know you are," she smiled. "He is a good guy, one of the reason I like to annoy him You know how I am."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 pm

(hmm why am I so brain dead today... Why don't I just fall in the ocean or some shit.)

Lina sighed and looked up at the sky.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 pm

(no no don't say that^^; it happens to everyone<3 if yo want we can end this thread so you can have Lina do whatever she wants without being stuck here? :3)
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:27 pm

(but Lina's done everything to do in the whole village! Ahhhh! Maybe I'll make her get attacked by wolves... Hmmmm. I guess if we have nothing left to do or say we should just end the topic.)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 pm

((yeah...^^; but hey! Maybe she can meet Jim? Very Happy He's still in town and they can get attacked by the wolfes togheter or something? x3 Lina hasn't met him yet right?^^))
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 pm

(sure! Sounds fun!)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:39 pm

((yay! ok then^^ um, could you please strat a thread?^^; I oggt do something quick, anywhere in town is fine xD))
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:42 pm

(okay.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:04 pm