Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Looking for Trouble (tag: Chel)

Nakoma
    Nakoma

Antal inlägg : 70
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Looking for Trouble (tag: Chel) Empty Looking for Trouble (tag: Chel)

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 am

Nakoma was bored after working at the palace and then wandering the streets for entertainment. When there proved to be none she had given up and gone to the one person she could count on for some excitement. Chel.

Although Chel was bitter and would never be caught being kind or helping someone else, Nakoma had to believe there was some good in her. Even in that sliver of sunlight was very thin.

"Chel?!?!" Nakoma called out in the abandoned house. Her voice echoed back to her and she smiled.
    Chel
    Chel

Antal inlägg : 62
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Looking for Trouble (tag: Chel) Empty Re: Looking for Trouble (tag: Chel)

Post  Chel Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:19 am

Chel sat up quickly, sending the same crow screeching through the same broken window. A visitor at her house? She never had visitors. She dusted herself off, and stood up, kicking her satchel under the giant cloth covered table, she didn't know who was in the house, and if she'd be in trouble. She put on a cheerful face and scurried over by where the door used to be.
    "Hello?" She called back before stepping into the light let in by the cracking ceiling.
    Her smile drooped to a face of annoyance when she saw it was Nakoma. She squinted and she shifted her weight onto her hip.
    "Oh it's you." she said blankly "Hey."
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:50 am

"Please don't get too excited!" Nakoma said sarcastically. Chel looked irritated and Nakma cleared her throat.

"I was bored, I figured I'd come her for some entertainment." Nakoma said apologetically.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 am

"Oh so I'm entertainment now?" She raised an eyebrow before reaching up towards the rotting staircase and hanging off the bars, her feet hovering over the ground.
    "By that do you mean, Let's go do some bad things and pray we dont end up in jail, because if that's the situation, i'm up for it." She winked and pulled herself up higher, until she could sit on the edge of the railing.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 am

"Sure, as long as you take the blame." Nakoma said jokingly as Chel hung like a trapize artist from the staircase.

"Then again everyone puts the blame on you every time."
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:26 am

Chel folded her legs tightly around the railing before draping down upside-down like a bat.
    "Well that's because they know i'm good at getting out of it." She said dryly, pushing her hair out of her face.
    "What are you in the mood for? Petty-theft, grand theft, vandalism, kidnapping, murder." She smirked, letting her arms dangle freely.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 am

"Bloody hell, when i murder fun?" Nakoma asked as Chel played around on her railing.

"Nevermind I shouldn't have asked you that. What do you want to do?"
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am

"I was kidding." She groaned, letting herself untangle from the railing and jump down onto the floor beneath her. She walked over to Nakoma, and painfully realized she was almost a head shorter than her. She stood on her toes and placed a hand on her hip.
    "Look how about we steal some cakes or something? I haven't had quality things in a while."
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 am

"That sounds fun... Except wait.. From Rapunzel's bakery?" Nakoma asked nervously. Rapunzel was one of Nakoma's best friend's and she couldn't stand stealing from her.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:41 am

"Well There aren't many bakery's in town." She nodded blankly and crouched under the table, bringing out her satchel and throwing it on her shoulder.
    "Plus, Blondie makes a mean lemon cake." She snickered and adjusted her bag so it sat promptly on her side.
    "What's the problem?" She raised an eyebrow.
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:43 am

"oh what the heck!" Nakoma said, thinking that she could apologize to rapunzel later.
    Chel
    Chel

Post  Chel Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 am

"Good." She winked at nakoma before ushering to the back window. "The window makes a better door, I don't want people knowing i stay here alright?" She whispered, before climbing out of it and landing in the dirt below. "C'mon."

((And Woosh to the Bakery?? I'll post there for a starter then i have to head to bed xD ))
    Nakoma
    Nakoma

Post  Nakoma Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 am

Nakoma followed Chel out the back window easily and followed her to the bakery.

(ooc: Thats fine... its 1:51 AM where i am so i dont even know why im awake.... o.o)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:26 pm