Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] Empty I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 am

THREE WEEKS LATER

"John was smart to keep his distance...I still can't believe he hasn't apologized to you yet!" Kida sighed heavily, rubbing her temple as she walked alongside Belle. They'd gone to John's mansion for the night to see Damon. "John doesn't apologize," Belle scoffed, shaking her head and playing with a strand of her brown hair. "You know, with your wig, you do kind of resemble me! Er...A much tanner me, but still," Belle said with a small giggle, swiftly changing the subject. Kida laughed gently and rolled her eyes.

Her hand moved from where it was rubbing her arm to rest aimlessly on her stomach. Belle took note and stifled the bit of jealousy she felt for her sister. "So...what are you going to do about him?" Belle asked curiously, her golden gaze on Kida's stomach. Kida blinked, as if coming from a daze. She bit her lip and shrugged slightly, looking down to her stomach with furrowed brows. "You're positive, right? And, why do you keep calling it a him?" Kida murmured. Belle nodded, crossing her arms. "Fate was a bit cruel...I can't have a child of my own, but I can feel the presence of a baby in another woman, no matter how small the actual baby is. I remember what Damon felt like -- that's how I know you've got a boy in there," She explained. "I still can't believe it's Eric's, though! Well. I can, actually, considering I did sleep with him and he did--"

"Belle!" Kida cut in quickly, her eye twitching and a look of disgust on her face. Belle giggled and rubbed her neck. "Well...you never answered my question. What are you going to do about him?" Belle repeated, tilting her head to the side. "I'm gonna tell Eric," Kida nodded, a determined smile coming over her. Belle grinned and watched as her elder sibling sauntered her way into the cabin.

Kida looked around the cabin before deciding he was most likely in the bedroom. It was early in the morning, after all. God knows he didn't wake early. "Eric, we're ho-" She paused as she opened the door. In the streams of light from the window, she could see Eric's figure under the blanket. But, it was the figure beside him that caused her heart to drop into her stomach. A girl was asleep beside him, the only thing covering her being the thin blanket.

Kida's expression was blank. She had to say something. "Belle wants to see you," She said quietly, then turned on her heel and walked back outside, right past Belle as the other female came inside of the cabin. "Kida, what's wron--"

Kida had pulled the door shut behind her before Belle could finish her sentence. She leaned against it for a moment, her breathing coming out in a shaky breath. Why was she upset? She had no right to be. They'd agreed they were nothing. But, he'd only been with her since their first night together. Why now? Even her thoughts were shaky and hazy. She sat onto the steps and took a deep breath, steadying herself.

She then got up and went over to the small pond by the house, sliding her shoes off and sitting down. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes, resting her hands on her knees as she let herself slip into the calm, serene atmosphere she'd learned to bury herself in over the years. Meditating would clear her mind.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] Empty Re: I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:32 am

It has been three weeks since he sticked around Kida, a little longer time space he had been with Belle... He wasn't sure what he wsa into, they were lovers for sure, and the sex was incredible... But maybe it was near the end, like he only had three weeks 'relationships' and then he was over it. When they said they were going to be over Belle's brother for the night, Eric saw a chance to get out from the routine he was into.

Right after they had left, he made his way at the town too, but he walked straight to the tavern. His ego was a little dark, he wanted to be certain he still got it, and that he could have any girl he wished. Looking around he saw a pretty red head, and with a small talk, and a little of his charming it was easy to take her home. He did had sex with her, but after he didn't sleep as he used to do. He stayed wide awake during the night, watching the girl lying by his side. She was beautiful, with a gorgeous boddy, but the sex was empty, even boring. He didn't feel so aroused, or even wanted it to last like he did with Kida. When morning breaks trought, he started to think of the mistake he did on bringing her to his place, it was worth for nothing, actually... He was talking to the girl she should leave when he eyed Kida opening the door... He blinked once and looked down to the read hair.

''Out, now...'', he muttered silently and tossed her clothing back to her. She looked a little offended by his bluntly stance, but he didn't care at all. He dressed himself first, and looked at her one last time before he walked at the living room, where Belle was. ''So, Kida told you wanted to see me...'', he said quietly, eyeing the other girl walking towards the front door, she looked and him and stood for a couple of seconds, which he only shook his head and turned his attention to Belle again. The girl snorted on her breath, and finally left the cabin.

He knew he did a mistake bringing the girl there, but he was a free man, he didn't need to give satisfation to anyone. Though something inside him was telling to look at Kida... Why he wanted that he wasn't sure, or maybe he knew why he felt that for her, but his proud didn't let him go after her. She would be fine alone into the woods anyway.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] Empty Re: I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:54 am

Belle looked over as Eric came into the room. She pursed her lips into a hard line. And, of course, her suspicions were confirmed when a perky red-head came from the bedroom, her clothes disheveled from being rushed into them. She watched the red head leave before the situation actually sunk into her mind. "Oh, Kida..." She whispered, pain for her sister crossing her face.

-------------

The sound of the door closing threw even Kida from her meditation. She looked over, a part of her wishing it was Eric. The girl was beautiful -- light skinned, curvy in all the right places, trim and fit everywhere else. Kida swallowed the lump in her throat and looked away, turning her eyes to stare at the water.

---------------

Belle stood by the window, looking out towards the tanned girl by the pond. She frowned and pressed her palm against the glass of the window, as if she could reach out and comfort her sister from so far away. She sighed and ran her hands back through her hair, leaving them tangled in her dark tresses for a moment before she turned her gaze onto Eric. She pursed her lips once more and dropped her hands.

"Eric...You fucked up," Belle whispered, shaking her head. "I know that... you and Kida are not...were not together, but..." She bit her lip and looked back at her sister. "That's not even what this is about...Not completely, at least..." She shook her head. "I sincerely hope last night was worth it," She sighed, turning her gaze back on him.

"I know it wasn't. You didn't sleep last night. You don't sleep when you were dissatisfied...or up worrying," she murmured, her eyes intent with his blue hues. "Don't let your pride get in the way this time, Eric. Yes, you were still able to pick up a random girl in a bar who meant nothing. Now, test your ability to fix things with a girl I know you have feelings for. She's sitting out there by the pond, wondering what the hell that skinny bitch has that she doesn't," Belle said with a slight look of disgust. "You need to fix it, Eric. If you don't...you're going to lose something I can't even get my hands on. Go beg her, or so help me, I'll beg her for you," Belle said with a stubborn cross of her arms.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Eric frowned seeing Belle's face, in pain, looking to where he believed Kida was. So he looked away from her and sat on the couch, he was feeling tired and maybe now that girl was out he could have some rest. But no. Belle started talking and it made him alert... Specially whe she talked about his relationship with Kida, like he didn't have her, and having this feeling wasn't so good.

He looked at her, and sighed... Of course she knew more than him. Of course she knew he had feelings for Kida that he didn't even noticed before. He mumbled something and walked towards the door. He didn't look at Belle, who he was sure was giving him another intent gaze. Instead he only walked towards the pond, where she was standing and pursed his lips, not knowing exactly what to say to her. ''Belle... She knows things, I...'', he shook his head and looked towards the woods, why he was so bad on this? On having these kind of talks with a girl.... He hadn't screwed like this to Belle, they broke up into a friendly way... But Kida... It was different, like part of him was glad that it was over, but the other part was afraid of losing something. ''I understand if you don't want to see my face ever again'', he mumbled.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Belle watched Eric as he left, her eyes a mix of pain for her sister and for Eric. She knew she was a part of the reason Eric had gone back to how he had been when she met him. She knew he felt that he couldn't love -- that he shouldn't. It was partially her fault, meaning she was also now the cause of her sisters pain. She closed her eyes and sat onto the couch, laying down after a moment. She stared blankly up at the ceiling, trying to ease her thoughts. She'd done all she could. She'd tried -- desperately, in fact. She looked over to the window, spotting Eric near Kida. She knew why she and Eric had not been able to remain together -- they were not meant to be together romantically, at least not in this lifetime. He was standing beside the girl he was meant to be with, and Belle shared a bed with the man she was meant to be with. Why couldn't Eric just see that?

--------------------------

Kida brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs as she stared at the water. His reflection was clear as the water remained perfectly still. She could see his eyes in that reflection. The emotions he was trying to with hold were in his gaze, despite himself. She tightened her arms around her legs at his last words. Too bad I'll be seeing your face in this baby everyday once he's born...

What could she say to him? What was she feeling was the better question. She tried to sort through her emotions. Anger at him for reasons she couldn't even really be angry for due to their lack of a relationship. Jealousy that was biting at her, whispering that the red-head had something she didn't. Sadness. Her entire frame felt empty like she was nothing more than a shell. But, even in that shell, she knew she couldn't ignore the tiny little blip growing in her abdomen.

Should she tell him? She didn't want him to feel obligated to be with her just because of a baby. Her mother had raised Kida by herself, so Kida knew she could do the same for her son. But, what would happen when she started to show? Clothing could cover it. No. She wouldn't tell him. If he came to her, it would be on his own -- not because Belle or anyone or anything else made him.

"I guess it's my own fault, huh?" She mumbled. "I should have known better... You warned me, and I..." She trailed off, staring out into the distance. She shifted her gaze to the water and eyed his reflection. "She was pretty... The red head, I mean," Kida murmured, her tone calm and smooth.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 pm

''I warned you to not have high expectations on me...'', he sighed and leaned against the tree by her side. He could see the emotions she was feeling by just looking at her face, he just didn't want to be the reason of that... That girl wasn't supposed to be home by the time Kida arrived.
    ''Yes, she was beautiful... But also empty, easy even...'', he shrugged and looked down on the water.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 pm

"I didn't have high expectations of you, Eric...I had high expectations of myself," Kidagakash whispered softly, shaking her head. She glanced up to his face as he looked towards the water. He was tired. She'd never seen him tired, honestly -- he always slept when she was the one in bed. "She was a girl in a bar, Eric. They don't play hard to get without the full intent to give in," She mumbled.

"I...I was just shocked, Eric." Her blue hues finally met his own cool gaze. "I thought that... maybe I was enough to keep you entertained. But, I guess not," she sighed and leaned back on her palms. "I'm a big girl, though. I don't need an apology, so don't worry about making one up," She shrugged, looking down to her legs as she stretched them out in front of her, dipping one foot into the cool water aimlessly.

"You should have seen Belle when she got to play with Damon all night..." Kida mused, swiftly changing the topic to avoid letting her emotions get to her head. She didn't want to break down. She wasn't that weak. No one had ever seen her cry before, and she sure as hell wasn't going to let Eric be the first one.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:21 am

''Kida...'', Eric started, ''You're an amazing person... The time we spent together was great... But you deserve someone better than me'', he pointed quietly. ''You deserve to be with someone who doesn't need to be entertained, and.... fuck'', he mumbled to himself. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. ''Kida...'', he called for her again as he walked to where she was and sat next to her. ''I'm not good with this kind of conversation.... I fucked up... I was trying something to myself, something not worth... Last night was nothing, honetly! I got the girl, I slept with her, but it was empty. I like you Kida, and if I could I would be with you... But you don't deserve me'', he sighed and ran one hand trough his hair. He wasn't sure how things were going to be with her after this.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 am

Kida shifted her gaze to him, pursing her lips as he kept the conversation on the heavy topic she had wanted to just...erase. But, the more he spoke, the more she fell into the emotions. "What exactly is it that's keeping you from being with me?" She whispered, furrowing her brows. She then clenched her fist at her side and shook her head. "I trusted you, Eric. I trusted you, and you completely disregarded how I would react to seeing some random girl in bed with you after I stayed away for one night -- one night, Eric," She whispered, her eyes showing just how much that simple fact hurt. He couldn't have waited to at least tell her or ask her or even just talk to her about wanting to try the field? No, he'd just gone out and done it, then assumed Kida wouldn't come home early enough to find out.

"If it was nothing... If it didn't mean a thing, then... Why did you do it?" She asked, her eyes starting to sting. "Agh...Fuck...You are not going to be the first person to see me cry," She whispered, looking away from him and glaring at the water.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:14 am

''Kida I did bad things... You don't want to be with a person like me... And there is Joseph, he hurt one girl I cared, I don't want the same happening to you'', he sighed. ''I didn't stay together with Belle for three weeks, and this took too long...'', he said quietly, turning his feelings off. ''Maybe it was for the best... I do things like that just for praise my ego, maybe we could be only friends...'', he pursed his lips. He couldn't look at her face as she talked, he just couldn't see her cry.

He knew why he did that, he wanted to get attention from everyone. Before he arrived in Nirethia, his life was plain, bastard boy, mocked by other children and by his step father, and with a crush on the princess. Then he meets Joseph, and tried to get the attention he wanted the most, he wanted to have a father, and once he found him, he thought things would be good. But no. Things got worse after Joseph. The only place he could find attention, was on by a girl's side. In Nirethia girls didn't know about his past, and with his good looking it was easy to get them. When he were with Belle, he thought that things could be different, but they weren't meant to be like lovers, and with Kida, Eric felt different too, like he could be that stable boy on the start, that he could be happy with a girl and growing a family, but that was lost, for a long time.... ''Sorry... You're amazing Kida. The problem is that I'm fucked up'', he sighed.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:22 am

"Eric, Belle told me all about what you did the day I got here. I've always known, and I didn't leave," Kida whispered truthfully. She shook her head and brushed her hand through her hair. She realized she was still wearing her wig. She frowned and tugged the wig off, her white hair falling down around her shoulders. She ran her fingers through the soft brown hair of her wig and pursed her lips.

"Friends, huh?" She asked quietly, her eyes focused on the ripples her foot was making in the water. "We've always only been friends, Eric," she mumbled. Friends don't have each others offspring, her mind snided at her. She stopped herself from touching her stomach. A soft laugh fell from her lips. "The girl you brought here...she was a virgin when she arrived," Kida mused. "She had blood dried on her leg, and I don't think even you are into fucking during that time," she laughed slightly. "Lucky girl, getting to lose it to you," she cooed.

She was past wanting to cry. Now she was only thinking of how truly naive she had been. She knew he was trouble, and she'd gone along with him anyway. Fate was cruel, considering the reminder now growing in her stomach.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:37 am

Eric frowned when Kida told she knew everything about him, and he turned his blue eyes towards her. He wasn't interested on the red head it was there, or if she was virgin or not... All he was focused was on Kida, and he started asking himself about many things.

''Kida, what exactly Belle told you? Did she tell about what I've done, or what happened to me?? Did she tell you many times Joseph and his brother used me as their rag doll? Or maybe she told you about all the girls I raped, and about the other crimes I've commited?? Did she also tell you about my mother??'', he spatted, and get up, running his both hands on his hair while he walked around her. ''If you knew all those stuff about me, why did you want to fuck with me anyway? I can't be what you and Belle believe I am, so save to yourself the small talk of how good I could be, because I'm not that stable boy anymore...'', he said calmly, but inside he was scared and angry. He didn't want to lose her, but at the same time, he wanted her free to be happy.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:40 am

Kida looked up at him, her face blank as he went on about what he had done. She'd heard it all before. She sighed and stood up, looking at the ground for a long moment before shifting her gaze to him. "Eric, I knew all of that. Don't ask me why I stayed around, because I don't know," she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "Any sane girl would have run. But, I guess I'm not as sane as I thought I was," she laughed slightly, shaking her head a bit.

"You're right. You're not the stable boy. But, you know what? I never knew him. I know this you. The arrogant, playful guy who has the lost eyes that tell everything he's feeling, whether he wants anyone to know his emotions or not... I don't know the guy Belle tells me about. I don't care to, either. The only reason I ever want to know about him is because he led to you. You're the only him I care about. Wanted criminal or not," She muttered, looking away with a small laugh. "I know you're who I've seen the last three weeks. It's the you, right now, that I don't recognize," she whispered. She absently placed her hand over her stomach as she stared towards the water. "I don't want you to be anything or anyone but you, Eric," she said simply.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:47 pm

ERic looked down to her, his jaw slightly slack as she talked. So she knew about all he had done, and yet she stayed... He laughed and mumbled to himself, ''Yeah, you're not sane'', but after he kept quietly and pursed his lips before he took a seat by her side.

''The red hair... I did that because somehow, I was afraid of losing you... Yes, my ego has a big part on that too, but I thought that maybe if I did that, it would be like losing you slowly.... I fell apart with Cinderella bluntly, the same happened to Belle... I didn't wanted to involve with you, because I wouldn't like to love another woman, and than see her slipping from my fingers.'', he sighed and looked down at the water. ''If you ever forgive me and accept me back, I would like to be with you, to be more than friends'', he said with a small smile. She wasn't sane on wanting to be by his side, but he wasn't sane either for wanting her by his side. ''I wanted you to have a happy life, with someone you deserve. But I also wanted you by my side...'', he confessed looking briefly at her before turning his gaze back at the water.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 pm

Kida took her seat again, eyeing the water as she listened to him. She wasn't sure how to respond to him at the moment. Would she really be out of her mind if she wanted to be with him? Then again, she was the one planning on keeping her pregnancy from him, wasn't she? She laughed softly under her breath at herself.

She looked towards him and hooked a few strands of her white hair behind her ears. "You're out of your mind, Eric," She whispered. She reached over and caressed his cheek, brushing his bangs from his forehead. "Then again, so am I, apparently," she smiled sheepishly. "But...we need to talk first," she whispered, biting her lip nervously as she looked down. "Belle...she and I were talking last night, and... she felt something... a different presence within my own," She mumbled slowly, trying to phrase it right.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 pm

''I lost my mind a long ago, Kiki'', he whispered softly, smirking at her. He leaned into her touch, and gently he wrapped one arm around her waist. Eric wanted to be with her, and if she could forgive him about last night, he wouldn't ask for nothing more... When she talked they needed to talk, he frowned... When a girl talked something like that, Eric knew it wasn't a good new. He looked down to her, and frowned harder as she spoke, but then he connected some points, like the several times he placed her hand upon her stomach, he thought she wasn't feeling well, but it would have another explanation for that. ''Different presence?'', he mused, and he looked down to her stomach again, before meeting her blue eyes again. ''Can you be more clear, Kida?'', he asked quietly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Kida swallowed the small lump in her throat as she fiddled with her fingers. "I was confused at first, but... then she touched my stomach..." She said softly, her own resting against her stomach. "I wasn't confused after that... I... I was going to tell you when I got home today, but..." she sighed and looked out to the water, running her fingers through her hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 pm

''...But you saw me with that girl.'', he sighed and looked down at the waater. ''Are, are you positive? Are you really...??'', he couldn't say out loud. The only time he slipped, and now there he was. He had strong feelings for her, but he was also afraid. He never had a father figure into his life, how could he ever know how to be one....?
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:16 am

Kida glanced up at him and frowned slightly, seeing the fear in his eyes. "Belle said she was positive... Not being able to have kids of her own makes her more perceptive to other women's babies," She whispered, shrugging a bit. "Eric, if you don't want him, I..." She started, trying to ignore the pang of pain that hit her from the idea of him not wanting the baby boy. "My mother raised me on her own...I could do the same," she said, though her voice was almost inaudible.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am

''No, no... I mean... It's a boy?'', he gave her a half smile, looking down to her stomach. He leaned her down to his chest, and kissed her temple gently. ''You're not alone with him, Kida... I'm here for you, and for the kid'', he said looking down to her, ''Can you forgive me, for being a jerk last night?'', he mumbled next to her ear.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am

Kida smiled slightly as she moved to sit between his legs, leaning on his chest. She sighed softly and shook her head. "I didn't have the right to be mad in the first place, Eric... You never promised me anything. We weren't anything... You had the right to do what you wanted," she whispered, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm glad you want to be here for the blip," she giggled softly, taking his hand and resting it against her stomach.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:52 am

Eric made room so she could seat between his legs, and aimless wrapped his arms around her small frame. He was relieved that last night didn't ruin Kida's feelings for him, and he smiled when she took his hand and placed on her stomach. ''I'll promisse you this, Kidagakash Nedakh... I'll never leave you alone, you and this little boy. I like you, I care about you, and soon I'll be able to say that I love you'', he whispered next to her ear and kissed down on her neck.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:55 am

Kida leaned back against him and smiled as she heard his words at her ear. "Thank you," She whispered, nuzzling her head against the nape of his neck. She giggled softly when he kissed her neck, his lips tickling her skin. "We should rest...I know you didn't sleep last night," she mumbled, reaching up and gently running her fingers through his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:08 am

''Did you sleep?'', he whispered gently, and nuzzled his nose on her neck line, ''Would you wait a moment, so I can set the bed for us?'', he mumbled softly, kissing her temple again.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:15 am

Kida stilled for a long moment at the thought of sleeping in that bed after... "Can we sleep out here?" She asked quietly. "I can go get a blanket," She mumbled. "Unless you plan on completely stripping the bed, I don't want to sleep there right now," she whispered, closing her eyes as she leaned on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:16 am