Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Moments to think (tag:Jim)

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Moments to think (tag:Jim) Empty Moments to think (tag:Jim)

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

John in the end decided to go to the river instead of returning to town, he had a lot to think of and he had to put some order to his thoughts and future actions. Once he was in the river he washed his face but didn´t thought that he was not going to be alone that day in that place.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Moments to think (tag:Jim) Empty Re: Moments to think (tag:Jim)

Post  Jim Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Not to far behind him, the teen from beofre was staring irritaed at the knights back. Of all the places the man had decided to go... it had to be here? Well screw him, if Jim wanted to go here then the man had to deal with it. and he sure as hell wasn't goign to take any crap today, not now when things finally got a little better for him.
    Without a word he walked up behind him and pushed him forwad into the river.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm

John noticed Jim´s reflection in the water but couldn´t tell precisely who it was, considering how the water flows. John was feeling suspicious in that moment, there was something in the air quite negative, so when he feel being pushed he made a quick twirl taking the boy´s arm and draggin him in the water with him.
    It was matter of time for the blonde to realize who was his attacker, " Oh it´s you, you know this world´s suppose to be big, and I still wonder why sometimes I feel it´s so small"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Jim punched him hard in the face before getting out of the water. Thank god he could move again, it barely hurt anymore.
    "Kinda suspicious for a knight to be walking aorund aaaaall the way in here," he mutterd sarcasticly, ignoring John's words.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:22 pm

It surprised John being punched, he admitted, and man the kid could hit hard that was true, and thought that the kid couldn´t realize he just was attacking a knight. John would definatly won´t take this slightly.
    He stood up touching his cheek and trying to control his anger, he approach towards the kid and took his hand, twirl it making him stand at Jim´s back, and knowing his weak point he pressed his wound in his back in order to make him fall.
    "You really believe you have a chance against me?" he said ignoring his words too.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Jim gasped out in pain as he fell down, but was auikc up on his feet again. He knew going up against a knight of all people was stupid, but Jim never thought threw things when he got angry. And this man sure made him angry...
    "Ha. Don't underastiate me just beacuse I'm younger than you. I've been through a hell of lot more than any of you knights have been," he snorted.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 am

John sighed, "C´mon Jim, you don´t want to fight against a knight, you´re way clever than that" he said trying to avoid a fight and he rolled his eyes, "Is that all your argument? I thought kids were creative" he added, he knew that would probably anger Jim even more, but he got enough of being called, stupid, lazy and all those things Jim called him, the blonde was really patient, but he wasn´t naive, he knew when was the moment to teach someone a lesson, and this was one of those times.
    Despise some insecurities he had, fighting, either for battle or for defense he knew he was good, his training wasn´t in vain, and he wasn´t in his title just for nothing, so for the first time in a while he was feeling quite confident.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am

His eyes twichted in being called a 'kid' again. This guy sure pressing his luck...!
    He sighned, he couldn't afford being thrown into jail now.
    "Just move, you're in the way shitface," he mutterd and pushed past John to reach the river.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 am

John applied resistance so he barely moved in fact by his push, he slap his forehead once more, "That's for your bad vocabulary" he explained frowning at the boy, and then stepping in front of him, "I will not move until you ask for it gently"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:38 am

"Oh geez, stop slapping me in the head already! I've had enough of concussion this week," he scowled and rubbed his forhead.
    He smiled mockingly up at him. "Move your cowardly ass Smith."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:49 pm

"I probably would stop if you stopped being so disrespectful" he exclaimed firmly, this kid seriously needed some scolding. He smiled mockingly back and spoke in a still "You're not being gentle, you're being cynical"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:56 pm

((Lily<3333 hiya xD))

Jim rolled his eyes. "I act however the hell I want captain obvious," he snroted and managed to oush him aside this time.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 pm

(( Ami dear! hello XD ))

"Uh, you're being cynical and now ignorant, you won't go far with that attitude Jim" he said frowning at him, "What brings you to the river though?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:13 pm

((I missed talking to ay ;3; *huggles*))

He rolled his eyes again as he bent down to wash his face. "As I always say, non of your buisness," he mutterd. "What brings you, a knight, out here? Hunting witches or something?" he mocked.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:18 pm

(( well come at me then xD aww *huggles* ))

"None of your business kid" he said as he walked at Jim's back narrowing his eyes, and with his right foot he pushed him into the water, "Now we are even"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:22 pm

((*clings to your leg* o3o))

He coughed roghly as he quikcly stepped ot of the water, now hueting in his back AGAIN. People sure liked to hit him when he was weak... He should've seen this comming thoguh...
    "Fucking coward..." he groald and a hard time standing straight up. "Atacking someone much smaller thna you who is OBVIOUSLY still hurt. Fuck, I think I heard something crack..." he mutterd, not looking tha worried about it.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:31 pm

(( I was thinking of that but...oh well I don't mind XD ))

"Says the kid that dared to attack a knight from his back" John said frowning, "Who's the coward then?", John was sure he would never do that unless he was provoked, and man the kid did provoked him. He then listened to him complaining and shook his head, "What's up with you kids these days? what are you 100 years old? besides is complaining everything you talk about? Yeah kind of a brave man the one I'm looking at the moment" he snapped analyzing still the kid.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 pm

He just stared blanky up a him, an amused and cocky smirk appearing on his face. He amde this calm gentelman snapp. Hehe, how fun.
    "Where did all you cool go? Snapping at a brat like that," he taunted and leand back.
    Great, his wound on the back have ropen AGAIN. To hell with getting up now.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:14 pm

"Scolding a little kid I believe it's a better term" John said with an unamused face expression, "what? are you missing the kind and calm knight? How flattering" he added still staring at him and realizing the kid still couldn't get up.
    "What is it now, are you lazy now?" he asked although by just staring at his back he got suspicious, was his wound again?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Jim yawned loudly as John kept on nagging.
    "Yes yes I'm very lazy," he waved him off. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to keep being lazy until you leave."
    And until I can move again, he thogut with a grimace.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm

John frowned and was actually tempted to leave him, but that wouldn't be good, that would made him worst than scum. He sighed and walked towards the side of Jim and raised his shirt just a bit to see his wound, he nodded as he was thinking his suspicious were right, "just i suspected" he mumbled to himself.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

"Whoa-HEY!" he shriked in surprise when he suddenly lfted up his shirt. "The hell man?" he slid away from him, glared coldy at John and dragged his shirt down again.
    It's not that he felt ashamed having his body coverd with scars and wounds. But his back... was always more sensitive... he always felt more insecure and almsot worried when people looked at it. And he hated that big old scar across his whole back, a reminder of his dear old man...
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Noticing the scars made John worried about the kid, it was like all his anger and despair left by just seen him wounded. He was small, he knew he was a boy who was struggling on being a lonely man, but the kid seemed lonely already, lonely and fragile -though no one, absolutely no one would ever admit it.
    "You need someone..."he said as a response looking in the big eyes of the boy, after a pause he realized that could be misunderstood, 'I mean, help, you can go far with that injury" he said calmly and concerned, feeling a bit weird, perhaps compassionate? he couldn't tell but it was a weird feeling.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm

((pfft. Couldn't help but laugh at the 'lonely' part x'D))

Shifting slighty and feeling a little exposed he jsut keept looking away from the man. "It's an old scar, nothing to worry about..." he mumbled. "And im not as alone as you think..."
    He still had Ariel... but it's not like he wants or lets her know about this either.
    "The other wounds will heal quickly, so stop pretending to be worried."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

(( ouch that's mean D: ))

"We can get over some events, we can heal wounds but in the end the scar will never leave, unless you want it to go" he explained while he approached towards Jim and went down in order to be able to face him, obviously not talking just about his scar, "Yet you want to be" he added not approving the idea of loneliness.
    "Is that what you think i do? pretend? pretending that I get worried, I might not know you much but what kind of world are we living when there's a hurt person and another human being instead of helping walks away?" he said sure of his words, he knew the world wasn't easy but if people didn't change, then the world not even close either.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 am